If there is a need to urinate more than one normally does, then it is said to be known as frequent urination or polyuria. In most of the cases this may be the temporary issue, but if the symptoms persist then it needs serious concern. It may even cause embarrassment and inconvenience during daytime and also disturbed sleep. Frequent urination is manageable often by dealing with some underlying conditions.
05 diseases that could explain why you need to pee frequently
The frequent urination male also develops a habit, however that need to be subjected to proper treatment. According to the perspective of doctors, they say that the normal human body does not require frequent urination. There are some cases in which the person may also lose control of their bladder when they do not treat the conditions of frequent urination. 05 diseases that could explain why you need to pee frequently
Symptoms of frequent urination
Passing urine is good for health, but at the same time, it needs to limit be limited. If the limit exceeds then there are chances to relate to many health conditions. The symptoms of frequent urination are easily spotted out. If there is a need to urine for more than 4 to 8 times in a day, then there are more chances that the person is suffering from frequent urination. So it is important to check with the doctor so as to know the condition of the body at the right time. 05 diseases that could explain why you need to pee frequently
Frequent urination can also be one of the major symptoms of any kidney problem. However, taking proper healthcare will help in eliminating all these problems. If in case the frequent urination is accompanied with the fever that may sometimes even cause discomfort and may lead to urinary tract infection.
The five diseases that explain why one has to pee frequently
As already said people who frequently pee should consult the doctor as it may lead to further complications. These are some kind of symptoms that indicate that there is something wrong with the body. This me further lead to, many health issues if not treated in the early stage. In most of the diseases, frequent urination can be one of the symptoms that may cause serious issues. 05 diseases that could explain why you need to pee frequently
- Prostate cancer – In order to know it in detail, the prostate is a small organ which is considered one of the parts of a male reproductive system. There are many reasons why the organ gets swelling which may be due to prostate cancer or infections. Moreover, the overall effect of prostate cancer puts pressure on the bladder.
So men who suffer from prostate cancer often need to urinate more frequently especially during night times. If not treated, this may lead to further health issues, including pain and difficulty while urination. Consulting a doctor at the right time can help in getting rid of any small health issue.
- Diabetes – This is a disease that is concerned with the endocrine system which requires frequent urination. In this case, there are too mild and hard circumstances in which it becomes quite difficult to detect the symptoms. If the body insulin is below a certain limit, then it leads to diabetes, which in turn reduces the glucose levels in the body. Most of the children suffer from type 1 diabetes on the other hand, type 2 diabetes can cause at any stage of human life. As the Kidneys lose the tendency to absorb glucose from the urine and in-turns to the blood vessels. 05 diseases that could explain why you need to pee frequently
After which the glucose gets in contact with the water, which leads to frequent urination. This is the one main reason why people suffering from diabetes often pee. However, it is necessary to treat diabetes when it is in the starting stages itself otherwise it may lead to spin out of control that may also cause kidney failures, limb loss as well as effects vision. 05 diseases that could explain why you need to pee frequently
- Neurological disorder power stroke – The central nervous system of the human body is responsible for overall functioning which also holds urine. But when the person is subjected to stroke or neurological disorder that may also damage to the nerves in the bladder that in turn leads to frequent urination. This can also be termed as the neurological disorder in which the muscles get affected that may also cause other bladder control issues. 05 diseases that could explain why you need to pee frequently
Frequent urination is one of the rarest symptoms for a person who is the victim of the stroke or neurological disorder. Some other symptoms that indicate stroke include mental fogginess, weakening of the body and Limbs, improper vision, slurred speech and so on.
- Overactive bladder syndrome – People who are having overactive bladder syndrome might have experience with the involuntary bladder contractions that needs frequent urination. It is a kind of a feeling that one feels like peeping even if the bladder is empty. There are some other risks that increase the development of an overactive bladder, which can be due to, 05 diseases that could explain why you need to pee frequently
- Multiple pregnancies
- Genetic predisposition
Depending upon the lifestyle the overactive bladder treatment may vary, however, one has to seek a right doctor so as to provide proper medication to the symptoms and cure it in the starting stage itself.
- Interstitial cystitis – Interstitial cystitis (IC) is also indicated by frequent urination as the main symptom. Both men and women can’t be subjected to this disease which mainly causes inflammation of the bladder. In most of the cases, people suffering from interstitial cystitis are subjected to painful ulcers that are formed in the bladder. In addition to frequent urination, other symptoms include pain while urinating and pain in the genital area. By changing the lifestyles and following the proper medication, it has become quite easy to treat the disease. 05 diseases that could explain why you need to pee frequently
You might be thinking that then how many times a day are you supposed to pee. If you are thinking the same we are here to answer you that most people are tend to pee approximately six to eight times in a day. Moreover, it also depends from person to person. In case, you are having plenty of water then you are allowed to go as far as 10 times in a day. This is not abnormal at all. It is natural that the more you drink, the more you pee. Apart from it, you may also pee more often if you are having some particular medications including high blood pressure, diuretics etc.
Are you contemplating what steps you should take in order to stop frequent urination? We are here to guide you a bit. What you need to do is first control your fluid intake before heading to bed. Do not go for having any liquid in between 5 P.M. to 6 P.M. Moreover, you also need to avoid food as well beverages which can irritate either your bladder. In case, if you are not able to reduce the chuck of that entirely then you may go ahead to skip them having patience. This will also help you to stay away from nocturia.
There can be some of you who might be thinking that why I only pee once a day and if it is not right in respect of health. Here, we are going to share something essential with you. First, you need to keep one thing in mind that if your pee gets change into dark or if you realize that you pee only once in a day, you may be dehydrated and you require to increase the intake of your liquid. The more you will have liquid, the more you will pee. In case if it does not work with you, then you need to head to doctor. According to research, less urinating can be a kidney related issues. 05 diseases that could explain why you need to pee frequently
There would be many of you who may be wish to know that if it is normal to pee a lot if you are having a lot of water. We would like to mention that it is all right. You do not need contemplate a lot. This is completely ok since if you have more water, you will pee a lot and that is normal. When you are having proper excess of water in the body, your brain goes for producing less of a hormone known as anti-diuretic. It alludes kidney to produce a lot of dilute urine until the excess water is wiped out. 05 diseases that could explain why you need to pee frequently
Are you going to have next question like how much urine should you pass in an hour? According to study, the normal range of 24-hour urine volume should be in-between 800-2000 milliliters per day. So, keep having more liquid and more pee to stay healthy and happy. 05 diseases that could explain why you need to pee frequently
Conclusion – Whatever disease may be, one has to take care of their health so as to get rid of further health issues. However, consulting doctor and following proper medication will help in resolving every small problem. The symptoms will help in giving hint about the body condition so that one can consult the doctor at right time.
Stay in touch with Jiyo Pal Pal to keep having these kind of beneficial updates.
Stay Healthy and Happy…
Have a Happy Reading ….