10 Vitamins essential for women
Though women are taking care of their diet, but still your diet would not be considered complete if you are not following the vitamin chart.
Do you know about the top 10 essential Vitamins which you must take…?
Well!!! We have mentioned below in a discreet manner which vitamin is quite helpful for you and why.
The Top 10 Vitamins, You Must TAKE
1. Vitamin A: – The importance of Vitamin A cannot be underestimated as it is essential for the women of all ages.
Why it is important – It does not matter what is your age, taking Vitamin A is required to have strengthening of bones. Apart from good health of bones, vitamin A play an important role to make stronger teeth and healthy skin. The vitamin is also considered important as it reduces the risk of chronic illness. Besides it, taking Vitamin D improves vision as well as slow down the aging process. To boost immune system, vitamin D is also required.
What To Eat For Vitamin A – This prominent vitamin is found in kale, papaya, peaches, red peppers, spinach, eggs, liver, milk, carrots, cantaloupe, pumpkin, apricots, tomatoes, watermelon, guava, broccoli, fortified cereals cantaloupe, apricots, egg and yolk on a large scale. You must make a habit to eat them.
2. Vitamin D: – For having healthy bones, Vitamin D is considered quite essential for women. Apart from it, this particular vitamin is essential to stay away from the disease. For strong and healthy eyes, Vitamin D is quite important to add to your diet.
Why it is Important – To prevent type 1 and type 2 diabetes, you must add Vitamin D in your diet. It also keeps you safe from some forms of cancer. If you have not been adding Vitamin D in your diet, then you must take care of immune health.
What To Eat – Fatty fish like salmon, eggs, mushrooms, fortified milk and dairy products are the best source of vitamin D. Spending a few minutes in the sun, which help to stimulate vitamin D production in your body.
3. Vitamin B2:- IT is considered important for having good health, metabolism and normal growth. It boosts your energy and strength the immune system. It also helps to diminish the anxiety, fatigue, stress and numbness.
How the deficiency of Vitamin B2 AFFECT
- It may lead towards weak metabolism.
- Your immune system will not behave strongly as you expected.
- It can also drive to pale eyes and tongue, mouth ulcers, dry hair, itchy skin and cracks on the lips.
What To Eat For Vitamin B2 – Meats, cheese, milk, yogurt, leafy vegetables, yeast, eggs, cereals, whole grains, soybeans, almonds, nuts, mushrooms, milk and other dairy products, green leafy vegetables are full of vitamin B2. Do not forget to eat them.
4. Vitamin B6 :- it is also called pyridoxine and very important for a healthy immune system. Vitamin B6 is also responsible for producing hormones and brain chemical which reduce the risk of heart disease, memory loss and depression.
Why it is essential to take
- For pregnant women, Vitamin B6 is really helpful to reduce the morning sickness.
- If the enough amount of Vitamin B6 is not taken then it can be responsible for anaemia.
- The blood sugar level can also be regulated by Vitamin B6.
Why Vitamin B6 is IMPORTANT – To diminish the deficiency of vitamin B6 you need to eat avocado, banana, fortified cereals, avocados, bananas, meats, beans, fish, oatmeal, nuts, seeds, and dried fruits and nuts.
5. Vitamin B12:– Taking care of Vitamin B12 is also very important for every woman. Be it normal cell division, metabolism or protein synthesis, Vitamin B12 is quite essential to consume.
Why It Is Essential To TAKE – To stay away from various diseases like anaemia, memory loss and heart disease, you must take Vitamin B12. This Vitamin also keeps you safe from depression and confusion as well. To stay away from the mouth and tongue inflammation, Vitamin B12 caters an important role.
Natural Source of Vitamin B12 – Adding shellfish, cheese, eggs, fish, meat, milk, yogurt and fortified breakfast cereals is essential if wish to eradicate the deficiency of vitamin B12.
6. Vitamin C: This vitamin is quite essential for the health of eyes and hair and it is available in citrus fruits, strawberries and Brussels sprouts.
Why Vitamin C Is GOOD FOR YOU – Vitamin C oriented food serves you strengthening of blood vessels. Apart from skin gets its elasticity. For anti-oxidant function and iron absorption, Vitamin C is quite essential for you.
What To Eat For Vitamin C – Not only by orange but there are many fruits which help you to add get this particular Vitamin C including kiwi, grapefruits, strawberries, guava, red and green peppers, Brussels sprouts and cantaloupe.
7. VITAMIN E:- this particular vitamin holds anti-aging properties which make you able to fight with cell damage. Taking enough dose of vitamin E helps you to slow down the age-related changes in your body like fine lines, dull skin and blemish.
Why Should You Add – It keeps you safe from heart disease, memory loss, certain sorts of cancer and cataracts. And that’s why your diet should be loaded with the factor of Vitamins E. For skin and hair, it is also important.
What To Eat For Vitamin E – Wheat germ, hazelnuts, almonds, spinach, margarine, corn oil, cod liver oil, peanut butter, safflower oil, sunflower seeds, mango, asparagus and vegetable oils are good and natural source of Vitamin E.
8. Vitamin B1 : You must eat lean meats, nuts and seeds and whole grains if wish to get loaded with this essential vitamin.
9.Vitamin K: To get overwhelmed with Vitamin K, you must eat cauliflower, kale and beef.
10.Vitamin B3 : legumes, fish and poultry there are three things rich in Vitamin B3. You must add all of them in your diet.
So, all the beautiful ladies… what are you waiting for? Not only taking care of beauty, but pampering health is also considered.
You must not think more. Start adding all the above mention vitamins in your diet to lead towards a happy and healthy life.
Stay Connected For The Latest Updates…
Have A Happy Reading….
You may also like