Jabariya Jodi is here to make you have the best experience. Let us check it out more about it in a detailed manner.
Jabariya Jodi movie review
- Genre – Comedy
- Star Cast – Parineeti Chopra, Javed Jaffrey, Aparshakti Khurana
- Director – Prashant Singh
- Rating – 2.5/5
Story of movie
Patna’s Bahubali Abhay Singh (Siddharth Malhotra) is an expert on ‘Patchwa Vivah’. He kidnaps capable and educated brides and marries them to girls whose families are unable to give a fat dowry. Directed by his overbearing father Hukum Singh (Javed Jaffrey) and collaborating with his gang, he performs the feat very successfully. He believes that by kidnapping dowry greediness in such a way and getting them married, he is doing virtuous work for the girl child. His childhood love Babli Yadav (Parineeti Chopra) had separated from him, but the two meet at Babli’s friend’s wedding. Babli too is no less domineering than Abhay Singh. She has become a bubble bomb by publicly beating her lover in love. Babli’s father Biswanlal (Sanjay Mishra) is a simple teacher, and his friends’ team has a sympathy like Santo (Aparshakti Khurana), who wants Babli very much. Abhay Singh and Babli meet and Babli’s love resurfaces, but now Abhay Singh’s focus is on winning elections in love and marriage. Which way does Abhay and Babli’s love go? To know this, you have to watch the film. Jabariya Jodi movie review
Director Prashant Singh brings lighthearted comedies to a serious issue such as ‘catch marriage’ prevalent in Bihar, but the film fails to make an impact due to the scattered story and misfit casting. The film is neither able to prove its point nor the comedy’s dose.
- Siddharth-Parineeti’s chemistry was very well liked in ‘Hansi Toh Fansi’. Both were in the roles of urban set-up according to their image, but here both are in Bihari characters and are misfits in their characters. Jabariya Jodi movie review
- Sadly, despite working hard in colorful clothes and Bihari accent, Siddharth could not overcome his classy and urban image.
- At the same time, the payment of a simple actress like Parineeti was buried under stylish clothes and makeup.
- In the small town of Bihar, he (only) walks with modern camps and decorations.
- Javed Jaffrey and Sanjay Mishra have added life to their characters. Aparshakti Khurana and Chandan Roy Sanyal have done a good job. The supporting cast is fine.
Why To Watch
Director Prashant Singh’s direction has managed to garner many moments of humor and entertainment in the film’s first half, but the story loses its direction in the second half. The film plays in many characters and many directions at the same time and no track is able to hold its own.
Negative Points of Movie
The film is also loud and irrational in many places. The climax is too stretched. Despite the fair of many musicians, music has become an average.
In The Last
So, what are you waiting for? Stay connected with Jiyo Pal Palto have latest updates Jabariya Jodi movie review