Rajnikant starrer movie Kabali…the name of Rajnikant is enough to pull in an enormous movie goers and critics as well. Saying would not be wrong that it is more than a movie after all it has earned before its releasing and it is all about the magic of Rajnikant. So, here we are going to dare what is good and bad in Rajnikanth’s movie Kabali.
Kabali Movie Review
- Genre – Action
- Star Cast – Rajinikanth, Radhika Apte, Dhansika, Kalaiyarasan, Dinesh, John Vijay, Riythvika, Winston Chao, Kishore, Mime Gopi
- Director – Pa Ranjith
- Rating – 3.5/5
STORY OF THE MOVIE
Rajnikant will be seen playing the role of Kabali aka Kabaleswaran who is living happily with his family in which he has a wife (Radhika Apte) and a daughter (Dhansika). But his fate does not go long well with him as he loses everything. He has to land jail. The story starts when Kabali comes out of the jail and start searching his wife. How he takes revenge and if he finds his wife or not, you will get all answer while watching this much awaited movie.
SCRIPT OF THE MOVIE
The writer’s of the movie seems a bit confused whether go with highly commercial or not. The first half of this movie is slowly, if they emphasize over the speed of the movie then it would be mind-blowing. This movie is packed with action scenes which is good to see. The turning point comes out in this movie when Kabali meets with his wife. The performance of the duo is just amazing and you may get goose bumps. P.A Ranjith, director of this movie, gave his best to the movie. Kabali Movie Review
WHAT IS ALL ABOUT STAR PERFORMANCE
- Rajnikant – He did his best and very impressive in this movie. At the time when he confronts his wife after a long time, it is a very emotional scene as well as proves Rajnikant holds a magic that how to serve dialogue delivery. Kabali Movie Review
- Radhika Apte – She is also very impressive in this movie being Kabali’s wife. Her noteworthy performance lifts up the value of this movie. She is a brilliant actress.
- Dhansika – She is also noticeable in this movie as she is playing the role of Kabali’s daughter.
DIRECTION & CINEMATOGRAPHY OF MOVIE
- Direction – it is quite good except maintaining speed of the movie.
- Cinematography – It is just outstanding and keeps you engaged with the movie apart from Rajnikanth’s acting. Needless to say that it is the major highlight of the Kabali. Kabali Movie Review
WHY TO SEE KABALI
If you are a die-hard fan of Rajnikant, you must go for watching this movie. This movie is all about Rajnikant once again, those who have been waiting to see him on the silver screen must go for this movie. Kabali Movie Review
WHY NOT TO SEE KABALI
If you irk seeing the snail-speed of the movie, then there is a big no for this movie. The major issue with Kabali is pace of the movie as it makes the taste of the movie soar. Kabali Movie Review
So, if you are all set to take part in the new kind of marathon called Rajnikanth’s movies fan? Spare some time and go for watching Kabali. Kabali Movie Review
Have A Happy Movie Time…