Our face’s imperative specialty is surprisingly the face itself. Our face is our identity. We are always keen to make it look more beauteous. Apart from the long face, smaller lips and attractive eyes there is something that flourishes its attractiveness are eyebrows. Some of us have naturally long and thick eyebrows but there are many people who just wish to have beautiful ones. In this article, we talk about some natural ways to reconstruct your eyebrows.
08 ways to transform your eyebrows naturally
Although there are numerous ways to grow instinctive eyebrows here are eight ways to transform your eyebrows naturally that are largely used and are very effective: 08 ways to transform your eyebrows naturally
- Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera consists of essential nutrients and vitamins that are supportive of the growth of hair. It is a phenomenal natural home remedy that is helpful in fulfilling the dream of bigger and thicker brows. It is very effective and keeps your eyebrows moisturized for the day. The idea is to extract the gel from the leaf with the help of a spoon and mash it properly in a bowl. Apply that gel as many times as you want to your brows for at least thirty minutes and let the aloe vera do wonders. It is non-sticky and gets absorbed into your skin quickly. Repeat it daily and feel the difference. 08 ways to transform your eyebrows naturally
- Onion Juice: Onion has its own properties. It contains sulfur that improves the production of collagen tissues that are essential in growing hair. It is really efficacious in remodeling your eyebrows. You can chop the onion and blend it in a grinder to extract its juice. Use a cotton swab to apply the juice to your brows. Keep it on for at least an hour before rinsing off. Apply this remedy every alternate day. You will surely get a positive outcome.
- Fenugreek Seeds: Fenugreek seeds properties are effective in promoting hair growth and rebuilding hair follicles. They contain nicotine acid content and high amount of protein. These are very much recommended for improving your eyebrow growth. It is easy to make it ready for application. Soak the seeds overnight and then grind them to form a smooth paste. Keep it applied for at least thirty minutes. Repeat this process twice a week and see the results yourself. 08 ways to transform your eyebrows naturally
- Curry Leaves: These leaves are rich in Vitamin B that is an important vitamin required for the growth of hair. It is very simple to form a paste of them. Crush these leaves and soak them in warm water for few hours. Grind them to form a paste and apply directly to your brows. You can keep it on overnight for better effectiveness. Repeat this process three times a week to see impressive results.
- Lemon: Lemon is a wealthy source of Vitamin C. It has anti-fungal properties that control oil production and helps oxygen supply to hair follicles. You can apply it directly after cutting it into a slice. Rub it on your eyebrows and rinse it off within two-three minutes. Do not keep it on for longer as its bleaching property can lighten the color of your brows. 08 ways to transform your eyebrows naturally
- Vaseline/ Petroleum Jelly: It has a high amount of oil content in it. It is helpful in keeping your skin moisturized under your brows. Apply a little amount of petroleum jelly on your brows and rinse it off with normal water. You can keep it on overnight. It also nourishes your brows and keeps them healthy and shiny.
- Egg Yolk: Egg yolk has many necessary ingredients that support hair growth. It is filthy rich in Biotin, Vitamin A, Vitamin D and Folate that are beneficial for hair cure. It is important to know how to apply it. Separate the egg white from egg yolk. Beat the egg yolk to a smooth consistency. Apply it to your eyebrows for at least twenty minutes and rinse it off with warm water. It is an efficient way to grow your eyebrows. It is not recommended much as it clogs the pores and produces acne. 08 ways to transform your eyebrows naturally
- Essential Oils for natural eyebrows: Natural Oils stimulate hair growth as they contain essential nutrients that support hair growth. There are many natural oils that are valuable in favoring beautiful eyebrows. They are:
- Castor oil: Castor oil is loaded with necessary resources that are favorable in boosting hair growth. Apply sufficient amount of castor oil daily to your eyebrows. You will definitely get fuller eyebrows in less than six weeks. Castor oil is affluent in nutrients, minerals, and fatty acids. It properly cultivates and moisturize your hair follicles and bolster hair growth. Let’s understand it. First, you need to take castor oil and massage a few drops of castor oil into your eyebrows using your fingertips. Make sure that you are using it carefully and making no hurry at all. You need to follow this procedure for almost 30 minutes. Once it is done then you go for wiping it with a makeup remover and do wash your face using warm water. It seems essential to mention that using pure castor oil can lead towards irritation, hives as well as rashes. And that is why you need to check out first before using it properly. According to research the black castor oil also helps a lot to let the eyebrows grow in a very natural way.
- Coconut Oil: This oil is rich in fatty acids, proteins and many essential nutrients like Vitamin E and iron. Eyebrows need a rich amount of protein. Coconut oil does not let protein loss from your brows and makes them thick and stronger. The very important lauric acid in coconut oil saves hair follicles from infection. Its daily application gives tremendous results in few weeks. Would not you love to know that how to use this oil? And the best thing is that this is easily available in every kitchen. You do not have to hop from one place to another as it is easily available at reasonable prices. Talking about using coconut oil is that you just need to use a cotton swab and dip it in coconut oil. And apply this carefully on your eyebrows. What you need to do next is that keep it on overnight. Then rinses using a face wash in the morning. It incredibly works for your natural growth of eyebrows.
- Vitamin E oil: Vitamin E is the main vitamin required for healthy hair. Vitamin E oil is comprised of anti-oxidants and essential nutrients that promote hair growth. There are Vitamin E capsules available. Break open the capsule and apply directly on your brows. Massage them for few minutes and keep them overnight. You will see required results in maximum six weeks.
- Jojoba Oil: This oil is very amiable to use near or around eyes soft area. It grows eyebrow faster and gives them a natural shine. You can use it every day to get impressive results.
- Olive Oil: Extra virgin olive oil is made of compressed olives to extract its juice and is essential for hair growth. Its richness in Vitamin E makes it essential oil for eyebrow growth. Apply this oil once a day and the results are not very far to see. Take a drop of olive oil on your fingertips and do massage on your eyebrows. Do it for next 10 minutes and leave it for a couple of hours. Do wash in the last using face wash and water.
- Flaxseed Oil: It is a must to use oil for healthy eyebrows. Mix flaxseed oil with aloe juice and freshly chopped parsley. Apply the paste regularly and you will get awesome results within weeks.
If Vaseline is safe to use on my eyebrows?
This is another most asked question about which a lot of people are running confused. And it makes feel great announcing that yes, you can use it definitely. You do not need to get confused as it is safe to use. According to the experts, Vaseline is quite easy as well as safe to use. This is an incredible moisturizer to use around the eye area. People may get confused about using Vaseline since there is a lot of products considered not safe for the eye area. It seems essential to mention that Vaseline is actually A-OK for use on the eyelids, eyebrows, and the rest of the eye area. It means you would not have any issue while using this. 08 ways to transform your eyebrows naturally
You also need to understand that there are some places where petroleum is not typically fully refined. It means it could have contained toxic chemicals called PAHs. And that is why it is necessary that you need to make sure that it’s fully refined by the company as white petroleum first. You may also check it out before using near the eyes. It seems essential to mention that Vaseline is a heavy occlusive agent. It brings the needed moisturizer to your skin or wherever you use it. It might not help you to let your eyebrows grow, but it will surely make them feel soft and look shiny. It means it can be said that it will surely help to make your eyebrows look softy and shiny.
How can Vaseline help my eyebrows?
You might be thinking that how can Vaseline help regarding eyebrows health. We would like to inform you in a discreet manner. As a lubricant, Vaseline has become a great moisturizer for eyebrows. And this can incredibly help your eyebrows get moisturized. If you have been suffering from dry eyelashes then you must go for using this Vaseline to get rid of it. Apart from it, this is also a great way to moisturize dry skin. It’s great for a minimal look. This is why, people mostly us this to get their skin soft and healthy. For the fashionistas, it is a great treatment.
Why does Vaseline not grow your eyebrows? What can?
If you are thinking that using eyebrows can gravely double the growth rate of your eyebrows, you are a bit wrong. It might not double the growth but also quite helpful to make your eyebrows look healthy and shiny. As of now, there is no evidence pointing to the fact that Vaseline can grow eyebrows. It can also play a major role to protect as well as moisturize your eyebrows. The fact is that Vaseline does not hold any kind of element which can help to grow eyebrows or hair in general. But it is good to make your eye-brows healthier and shiner. Do you know what it that thing that makes your eyelashes to grow? It is prostaglandin that helps a lot to prompts the body to produce more eyelashes and lengthen the growth cycle, for longer lashes. And our body also uses the essential fatty acid which is especially found in WINK in order to produce these prostaglandins naturally.
How To Get Natural Eyebrows
- Pluck/Threading – Instead of going with threading option, it would be right to go for using tweezers for plucking your brow hairs. Yes!!! It is one of the best since it is painless and easy and natural way of pulling out your eyebrows in the direction of hair growth. In the beginning, you might have some issues but later you would get mastery on this. And you do not have to run to the parlor to get your eyebrows done. Talking about the natural way of pulling out your eyebrows is that go for pulling eyebrows in the same direction of hair growth. Eventually, you would get mastery on this and it would not remain tough for you anymore. Make sure that you are not threading too much pencil sharped.
- Careful Trimming – The next thing is that you should go for doing the careful trimming. What you need to do is make sure that you are using the small scissors. You might have seen that the small scissors are always used in the parlor and you also need to go with that same when it comes to trimming. This ways helps to make the whole procedure get done easily. Using the small hair cutting scissors is a good way to trim off the brows. But you also need to keep one thing in your mind that don’t over trim your brow hairs and don’t over pluck. Try to keep them as full and natural as possible so it will easily grow more in a natural way. If you notice any stray hairs coming out from here and you just need to go with a pair of tweezers and pluck them out carefully.
- Over Plucking Or Over Accidental Threading – If you are one of whose brows are over plucked? Or if you are having an issue like accidentally over threaded sometimes you may never have hairs grown back in those parts or may end up with a slow growth rate. Then you need to head to buy some good quality hair growth serums in order to get rid of it. You need to start using them as it will definitely bring great benefits to you. These serums are easily available in the market. You just need to check it out them. Take them on your palm and do eyebrows massages following the gentle way. It helps them to get smooth, shiny and healthier.
- Shape Of The Brow – Besides the brows thickness, the fact cannot be ignored that even their shape matters a lot. Every girl wishes to have the best shape of the brow. If you have already stayed on day after day with over-plucked or believe in using the plastic doll threaded eyebrows, then the time has come up to take some natural steps to let them grow in a natural way. You need to follow the best steps to get the desired and natural shape of your eyebrows. Make sure that you are going with the right thickness as it directly affects the beauty of your face.
- Thin Eye Brows – If however, your eyebrows are already quite thin then you just do not need to increase. You are already blessed with a good thickness having eyebrows. You just need to get the desired and sophisticated shape of your eyebrows. You may take professional help as well to get the desired eyebrows shape.
Natural ways are far much better than using cosmetics to get fuller eyebrows. Undoubtedly, Natural remedies demand your time and patience but they definitely give a positive outcome. Always go for a natural solution for long-lasting effectiveness. Your eyebrows are important and they need special care and attention.
So, what are you waiting for? Do follow these above-mentioned ways to get your eyebrows length increased. You would definitely love the increase eyebrows. Do not forget to share your feedback with us that how the content it was. In case you are having any suggestion or views to share with us, please do mention in the comment box below. We love hearing back from your side.
Stay connected with Jiyo Pal Pal for more updates….
Have a happy reading …