Delhi is the heart of country. The best transport service, wide road and so on makes it one of the best cities of India. But when it comes to visit the lovely places, it needs to look out. Here, we are going to emphasize on this topic. Yes!!! You can go for having the best hill station near Delhi. Let’s have a look.
10 Most Beautiful Hill Station Near Delhi
1. Mount Abu Rajasthan – The beautiful hill station will make you get indulged with happiness. Here, you can have a variety of lovely things right Boating, enjoying Beautiful sunset, Bird watching, shopping and so on. Do not forget to see these places 10 Most Beautiful Hill Station Near Delhi
- Achalgarh Fort
- Nakki Lake
- Guru Shikar
- Achaleshwar Mahadev Temple
2. Auli Uttarakhand – The best thing about Auli is that it introduces you a peaceful environment. You can have the best time with your partner. Here, you can enjoy a wide variety of games like Auli Gorson Trek, Snow games, Skiing, Cable Car Ride. There is a comprehensive range of places that you must not skip otherwise you will miss a wide chunk of enjoyment – 10 Most Beautiful Hill Station Near Delhi
- Chenab Lake
- Gurson Bugyal
- Kwani Bugyal
- Auli Artificial Lake
- This beautiful place is just 506 km away.
- You must head this place in between of April to August or January to mid-March.
3. Dehradoon – There is no exact words to showcase the beauty of Doon. It is surrounded with a wide array of incredible places right from Mussorrie, Auli, Rishikesh, Haridwar and Nainital. You must visit different type of temples – 10 Most Beautiful Hill Station Near Delhi
- Tapkeshwar Temple
- Robber’s Cave
- Santala Devi Temple
- Mindrolling Monastery
- Comprehensive list to do to make your journey beautiful and amazing like Wildlife Safari, Picnic, Wildlife spotting, Trekking, Paragliding and Shopping.
- It is just 245 km away from Delhi.
- You can visit it any time.
4. Kasauli. Himachal Pradesh- The pine trees will make you feel if you have landed to a paradise situated on earth. The list is too long about it. let’s check it out the prominent one about it –
- You must not forget here doing Nature Walks, Camping, Trekking, Toy Train riding.
- What you must not miss Sunrise and Sunset Point, Monkey Point. Apart from it, there are many place like
- Christ Church
- Sabathu Fort
- Kasauli Breweryk
- Krishna Bhavan Mandir
- Gurkha Fort
- It is just 289 km away.
- You can visit it throughout the year.
5. Chail, Himachal Pradesh – This next on the list widely known for having a glorious history with itself.
- Whether it is about Golfing, Wildlife spotting, Wildlife Sanctuary or Horse Riding, you can enjoy here a variety of things.
- Visiting this city will make you fall in love with these places
- Chail Palace
- Kali Tiba
- Sidh Baba Ka Mandir
- Gurudwara Sahib
- Sadhupul Lake
- It is just 337 km away from Delhi.
- April to July and September to March is the best time to head.
6. Manali, Himachal Pradesh – It is quite near to Delhi and does not take too much time to reach. The lush Beas River Valley at an altitude of 6260 is all set to make anyone get thrilled with its beauty. It is also called the ‘Valley of God’ as it is incredibly beautiful. 10 Most Beautiful Hill Station Near Delhi
- You must go there to enjoy variety of things like Shopping at the Mall Road; Snow activities at Rohtang Pass; Zorbing, Paragliding and Zip-lining at Solang Valley and so on.
- You must not miss these things
- Hadmiba Temple
- Vashisht Village
- Naggar Castle
- Bhrigu Lake
- Manu Temple
- It is just 540 km away.
- It can be visited anytime all around the year.
7. Mussoorie, Uttarakhand – The “Queen Of Hills” is all set to take your stress away from you since it comes up with the incredible charm of wonderful weather and breathtaking views of the Doon.
- There is a long list of things to do right from make an evening strolling in Mall Road, Rope-way ride, Skywalk, Zipline, Rock Climbing, Mountain Biking and so on. 10 Most Beautiful Hill Station Near Delhi
- Going there means you must not miss these places
- Kempty falls
- Company Bagh
- Bhatta falls
- Lal Tiba View point
- Jwala Devi temple
- Shedup Choepelling Temple
- Jharipani falls.
- It is just 279 km away from Delhi.
- You can visit anytime.
8. Nainital – This lovely place is blessed with incredible beauty. The best thing is that the lake are just beautiful here and will make you get showered with tranquility of brain. The charming hills, pleasing weather and greenery will make you to spend whole life here. 10 Most Beautiful Hill Station Near Delhi
- For the adventure looking people, there is a number of adventurous things to get indulged like Boating, Yachting, exploring Naini Lake, Horse riding and so on.
- Places to see: For the spiritual people, Nainital is just a kind of paradise to get indulged with the best feeling.
- Naina Devi Temple
- Naini Peak
- Raj Bhavan
- Kainchi Dam
- Mall Road
- Eco Garden Cave
- It is just 302 km away from Delhi.
- You can visit this city in between months of October to May
9. Shimla – The name itself holds incredible beauty to lure you to book your ticket to visit this city.
- Here, you can enjoy a wide array of activities right from the Ridge walk, hiking and trekking, Sightseeing, mountaineering, toy train visit and so on.
- It is just 342.8 kilometers away from the capital.
- Winter is the best season to head to Shimla.
10. Kanatal Uttarakhand – Go with your family and friends to have a great time. It takes you to the next level. This city is incredibly blessed with jaw-dropping beauty and will make you like you have chosen the right place to head.
- It is also good to go with the employee since you can have the best time enjoying variety of games like Camping, Trekking, Sightseeing and so on. 10 Most Beautiful Hill Station Near Delhi
- Do not forget to see these beautiful sites
- Tehri Dam
- Kodia Jungle
- Surkhanda Devi temple
- It is located 321 km away from Delhi.
- You can visit anytime.
Do forget to share your feedback with us. We are waiting to hear from your side. Stay connected with us. Have a happy journey…