Lift is not all about making money but more than it. We must go for having a lot of fun with family and friends. There are numerous places but due to lack of information we often miss them. But now, it is not going to happen as we are here with the best information regarding the 10 off beat destination in India for oozing with incredible experience.
10 off beat destination in India for an awesome experience
India is a hub of numerous famous destinations which are loved and visited by tourists from all over the world. The following are top ten offbeat destinations which will amaze you with its serene beauty, culture and craziness. Let’s check it out more about it – 10 off beat destination in India for an awesome experience
- Twang, Arunachal Pradesh
- You will fall in love with this place as it is the replica of Switzerland and Tibet.
- You cannot afford to miss to visit the high peaks and snow covered mountain. To get showered with tranquility of mind, you need to go with it.
- Best for: It is an ideal choice to go for the adventure lover since there are many thing to attract them including Mountain Admirers, Trekkers, Attracted to Buddhism Culture.
- Time to visit: October to May is the best time to go there and you must not miss it out.
- Nearest Airport: Tezpur(closest), Itanagar and Guwahati (crowded).
- Jaisalmer, Rajasthan
- This place is just marvelous, it is full of colorful shopping markets, and out stretched deserts. For the people love shopping will love this since it is a paradise.
- Best for: Desert Admirers, Palaces, Rajasthan Cuisine and culture are thing making is best to visit.
- Time to visit: In between of August to March is a best time to go there.
- Nearest Airport: Jodhpur 10 off beat destination in India for an awesome experience
- Valparai, Tamil Nadu
- Valparai has hills, national parks, beautiful greenery, tea gardens etc which is enough to curb the thirst of a traveler. You can’t miss the Anaimalai tiger reserve and Athirapally Falls
- Best for: Wildlife and Nature Lovers as they will have a lot of fun here.
- Time to Visit: Anytime in the year and that is why you do not need to think much about it.
- Nearest Airport: Coimbatore is the airport where you have to get down and take taxi to reach your destination.
- Leh, Jammu and Kashmir
- Leh, being the most popularly visited place in India is in the list of offbeat destinations because of the reason that after summer it’s the time for growing of apple, peach, pear etc. There are fewer tourists for viewing these orchids and the mountain delicacies. This is the unique time to visit this place.
- Best for: Mountain Admirers, trekking and Buddhist Heritage lovers must not miss it.
- Best Time to Visit: March to April and August to October is the time to go and enjoy there.
- Nearest Airport: Leh is the nearest airport.
- Shillong, Meghalaya
- Cherrapunji is the sole reason which makes its obvious for at least one visit to this beautiful green landscape.
- Best for: Nature Admirers, Tropical Hill Station, Long stretched Tea Gardens, Beautiful Waterfalls, Living Root Bridges and so on. In short, this place is not going to disappoint you ever.
- Best Time to Visit: Anytime of the year you can go there.
- Nearest Airport: Shillong is the airport to get down.
- Binsar, Uttarakhand
- Binsar is situated in Kumaon region of Uttarakhand. You can’t miss the spectacular sunrise from the snow covered Himalayan Mountains.
- Best for: if you love exploring Mountain and Nature Lovers, Trekking then you must go for it.
- Best Time to Visit: March to December is considered the best time to go there.
- Nearest Airport: Pantnagar 10 off beat destination in India for an awesome experience
- Gangtok, Sikkim
- It is known as the ‘Himalayan Kingdom’. A true tourist can never miss the mesmeric beauty of this mountain surrounded destination.
- Best for: Mountain and Nature Admirers, Attracted to Buddhist Culture, Shoppers, Trekking and Adventure lovers will love exploring it.
- Best Time to Visit: Anytime leaving the monsoon season since you will not be able to explore the beauty while it is raining. 10 off beat destination in India for an awesome experience
- Nearest Airport: Bagdogra airport near Siliguri
- Spiti, Himachal Pradesh
- Spiti is a beautiful village where the famous Pin Parbat is located. This place is an amalgamation of beautiful lakes and fruit orchids. Wonderful experience for all the tourists.
- Best for: Mountain and nature Lovers, Adventurous trekking, Admirers of Buddhist Culture and so on all set to lure you to visit it.
- Best Time to Visit: – March to November is the ideal months to go there.
- Nearest Airport: – Kullu
- It is in known as the ‘Switzerland of India‘. This place depicts peace and calmness, so if you are in search for it you can’t escape this destination. Nanda Devi is the centre of attraction.
- Best for: – You will love it exploring it since it is popular among the people for its Mountain and nature lover, forest admirer aspect. 10 off beat destination in India for an awesome experience
- Best Time to Visit: In between the month of March – November is considered the best.
- Nearest Railway Station: – Bageshwar is the nearest airport to get off.
- Shani Shignapur
- The most popular and attraction of this place is the temple of the Saturn God. It is surprising to see that none of the doors of the houses in Shignapur closes at night.
- Best for: – Sani God Devotees.
- Best Time to Visit: October – February
- Nearest Railway Station: – Ahmednagar
So, what are you waiting for? It is time to go and have a lot of enjoyment with your family and friends. Stop thinking much as it is time to unwind yourself.
Do not forget to share your feedbacks with us as we love hear from you. Stay connected with us to have more updates.
Have a happy Journey..
You may also like