Clothing is so much more than something we put on our bodies; it’s a way we express who we are. Trends come and go. Remember the scrunchie? Shoulder pads? There are certainly some trends that don’t flatter. But, there are a few tried-and-true style rules that everyone needs to know. 10 Quick and simple tips to flatter your figure
10 Quick and simple tips to flatter your figure
- Reduce Your Calorie Intake:- To get rid of the lower belly fat, keep the calories in a healthy range and avoid foods that are high in saturated fats. Avoid eating junk and include high fiber foods in your diet to keep your metabolism levels high. 10 Quick and simple tips to flatter your figure
- Stress: – Stress can cause an increase in cortisol, a hormone that encourages the body to store excess fat in the lower abdomen. It can get worse if combined with bad dieting. To keep the cortisol levels stable, choose low glycemic index foods like lentils, chickpeas and beans. 10 Quick and simple tips to flatter your figure
- Green Tea: – Green tea is an excellent beverage to reduce lower belly. It contains a compound called catechin, which boosts the metabolism. Several studies have concluded that, people who drank 2 cups of green tea on a daily basis, lost almost 16 times more visceral fat than those who did not.
- Interval Training: – Interval training is the most effective and best way to reduce lower belly fat. Interval training alternates between high and low intensity Cardio, which help to burn more calories. You can intersperse small episodes of sprinting in between your walking sessions.
- Diet: – The best way to reduce lower belly fat is by following a balanced diet. The diet should include low calorie fruits, vegetables and whole grains. You also need to reduce the sodium intake to minimize water retention. Limit your intake of sugar and high fat foods. Avoid consuming excess sugar as it is the main cause of lower belly fat. Excess sugar raises the insulin level in the body, causing energy to be stored in the fat cells.
- Water:- Drink plenty of water throughout the day to speed up the metabolism and flush out toxins from the body. Water keeps you full for a longer period of time. Drink a glass of water before the meals to curb your appetite. Water will also keep you invigorated and will reduce your craving for sugary beverages.
- Sleep:- Getting an 8 hour sleep is one of the best things you can do to reduce lower belly fat. Not getting proper sleep releases a hormone called ghrelin, which triggers a craving for sugar and other fat building foods. Cortisol levels can increase due to lack of sleep, leading to the accumulation of belly fat. A sound sleep relieves stress and refreshes both mind and body. 10 Quick and simple tips to flatter your figure
- Say No To Alcohol:- Limit your alcohol consumption. Alcohol contains empty calories and fat, which accumulate around the waist, giving you a bulging tummy. Hence, think twice before grabbing a drink if you want to lose weight. 10 Quick and simple tips to flatter your figure
- Exercise:- A study has found that people who do moderate cardio everyday can reduce lower belly fat by almost 20%. Cardiovascular exercises speed up the metabolism and burn the calories to help you lose weight. This includes jogging, walking, hiking and swimming. You can also get rid of lower abdominal fat by combining resistance training with cardiovascular or aerobic exercises. This will help you to build lean muscles and improve metabolism in the long run. 10 Quick and simple tips to flatter your figure
- Don’t Skip Meals:-The best way to speed up the metabolism is by eating regularly in small portions. Instead of consuming 3 large meals, eat 6 small meals. Rather than rushing through the meals eat slowly and enjoy each bite. This way you will be less likely to eat more than you need.
In the end, the only person who should determine whether something is or isn’t flattering is yourself. If you love yourself and your body, everything you wear will make a statement. Being confident in who you are shows your true beauty, both inside and out. There are many quick and easy ways to flatter your figure and many great clothing items to help out. 10 Quick and simple tips to flatter your figure
You may also like