Exploring a lovely city is enough to jazz your mind up within no time. Moreover, when it is Himachal Pradesh, reasons are innumerable. If you are have not visited this lovely city, means you are missing a wide chunk of enjoyment. No worries as we are here to increase your knowledge regarding this.
Why Should You Visit Himachal Pradesh
It is a lovely city blessed with great natural beauty. It has always been popular among the visitors all around the world. The fact cannot be ignored that there are numerous reasons to plan a trip in Himachal Pradesh. This place is full of snow covered mountains, thick pine forests, perennial rivers and meandering roads. This place is a gift from Nature to all human folks. 10 Reasons to plan a holiday in Himachal Pradesh
10 Reasons to plan a holiday in Himachal Pradesh To Say Yes To HP
The following are ten reasons why you should plan a holiday to this heaven on earth.
- Shimla’s spectacular Beauty – Shimla is already known a lot since it is the capital of Himachal Pradesh.
- It is well-known for this landscape and beautiful British architecture visible in the buildings of this serene landscape. 10 Reasons to plan a holiday in Himachal Pradesh
- You must not miss it any rate as it will make you get filled with happiness. The best thing is that you will love it and will definitely make plan to visit this again.
- The center of attraction of this place are- the Mall, Jakhoo temple, Christ church, Tubor library buildings and Chadwick Falls. 10 Reasons to plan a holiday in Himachal Pradesh
It means there is a number of things to visit in Shimla and you must add it to your journey.
- Khajjiar – Switzerland of India – Khajjar is known as the “mini-Switzerland” of India” because of the greenery, thick forests and clean and fresh lakes. Yes, we know that it is enough to lure the visitors to visit this place since it is being called Switzerland. And seriously, it justice with its nick name since it is quite beautiful and amazing. The main attractions are nine-hole golf course and Khajjar Lake, some of the well known adventurous sports are- trekking, paragliding, horse riding and zorbing.
- The Charismatic Dalhousie – It is the best place to visit in Himachal Pradesh which depicts the memories of the British rule. The places to be visited – St. John Church, St. Francis Church, Panjpulla and Kalatope. If you have been heading to Himachal Pardesh then you must not get late at any rate.
- Miniature Lhasa- Dharamshala – It is known as the “Little Lhasa in India, “which is wonderfully covered with oak and conifer trees. People who are crazy for the beauty of nature must go for it. The beauty of Dharamshala cannot be explored in words and you must visit it.
- Paragliding – When it comes to have a lot fun, the importance of Paragliding cannot be ignored at any rate. Though there is a number of places where you can have paragliding but there is nothing like Himachal Pradesh to experience enthralling this adventure. 10 Reasons to plan a holiday in Himachal Pradesh
- This game is enough to excite anyone since it comes up with variety of experience to enthrall you.
- Bir-billing is famous hosting the first World cup of paragliding across the world. The pleasant weather is apt for airborne gliding adventurous sports. 10 Reasons to plan a holiday in Himachal Pradesh
- Rohtang pass – This place shouldn’t be missed and situated at 51 kilometers away from Manali which can be reached only by road. And this another point to grab and you must not forget it to cover.
- River Rafting – Do you love river rafting? If yes!!! You are at the right stage. To have a great adventure, river rafting is next on the list. River Rafting in Manali cannot be afforded to be missed by any tourist. This sport is carried on River Beas which flow around 20 kms in Manali. The best part to do rafting is June and July. You must go for it to make your visit memorable in a great way.
- Land of Lakes – Some of the most beautiful lakes with crystal clear water and wonderful landscape surrounding them are worth visiting. Lands of lakes will make you go crazy. And you must not forget hear with your friends and family. 10 Reasons to plan a holiday in Himachal Pradesh
- Some of the famous lakes are-Brighu Lake, Maharana Pratap Sagar Lake, and Kareri Lake. To explore these lovely lakes, you must go there. 10 Reasons to plan a holiday in Himachal Pradesh
- Exploring the beauty of lakes adds a great spark to your visit. Apart from it, this way also brings tranquility of mind. After having hectic schedule, visiting them will truly make you get unwind.
- House of Monasteries – Himachal Pradesh is a land of ancient and beautiful monasteries which attract tourist all over the world in the month of June and July when the lamas in these monasteries perform devil dance.
- Some of the most famous and visited monasteries are-Monastery of 14 the disciple of Dalai Lama, Shahshur Monastery, Namgyal Monastery ,Gemur Monastery, Kye Monastery and Dhankar Monastery etc.
- Thrilling Wildlife – Why to get bore when you can experience enthralling wildlife? Yes!! Himachal is all set to make you go crazy introducing your Thrilling wildlife.
- Himachal Pradesh has numerous wildlife sanctuaries which have many species of animals which resided in the Himalayas. 10 Reasons to plan a holiday in Himachal Pradesh
- Some of the animals which you can see if you plan to visit these sanctuaries are-Black Bear, Snow Leopard, Goral, Sāmbhar Musk Deer, Monal Bear and Barking Deer. Renuka Wildlife Sanctuary, Great Himalayan National Park, Kanawar Sanctuary and Simbalbara Sanctuary should be visited.
I hope this article has thrilled you in and out and you want to explore this beautiful landscape on the earth at the earliest. So, why to wait… It is time to just pack your bags and start your journey to a spectacular place situated in the laps of Himalayas. 10 Reasons to plan a holiday in Himachal Pradesh
Do not forget to share your views and feedback with us. We are here to listen you. Stay connected with us to have the best information regarding the best place of India.
Have a happy journey..
You may also like