And the wait is over as the most awaited movie is here to entertain you “Judgemental Hai Kya…” We all have been eagerly waiting for Kangana Runout’s’ movie to see her on the big screen. Moreover, all the controversies and headlines made this movie also a bit special. And it would be wrong to say that watching the film is that without the judging of Kangana and Rajkumar Rao in the film, The numbers will be compelled to pass. Indeed, both actors have proved to be dashing in their roles. Let’s check it out the movie review of this movie
Judgemental Hai Kya movie review
- Genre – Comedy
- Star Cast – Kangana Ranaut, Rajkummar Rao, Lalit Behl
- Director – Prakash Kovelamudi
- Rating – 2/5
Story of the Movie
The story of the film revolves all around the mental illness of Bobby. Actually, she is a victim of acute psychosis suffering from this disease due to his death in a childhood dispute. Due to illness, she is not able to differentiate between lies and truth many times. Because of this disease, she becomes a victim of excessive rage, he molysis, illusion and mood swings.
Professionally, she is a dubbing artist and gives voice to different characters from South films to horror movies. During dubbing, she often starts behaving herself in the same way as the character of the film. Sometimes, she becomes a policeman, and the heroine of the horror films ever. Due to rage, she is also admitted to Mental Asylum for 3 months and is advised to take medicines on time.
On the other hand, Keshav (Rajkumar Rao) comes to stay with his wife Rima (AmayaraDastur) in her house. Bobby gets attracted to Keshav, but she has some doubts on him because of his strange behavior.
Now Bobby is doing espionage of Keshav that murder is done. Bobby tries to get the police officer (Satish Kaushik) and Brijendra Kalah to believe that the murderer is Keshav, but Keshav imposes a charge of murder on Bobby. What happens next? You have to watch the movie.
Why Watch Movie
Director did his job fantastic. He got successful in order to show everything from the perspective of Bobby. It shows that enough hard work has been done in the movie. It looks amazing to see the scenes that portray a lot without having too much stuff. Judgemental Hai Kya movie review
- Kangana did a great job being Bobby in this movie. On the other hand, Rajkumar Rao also put the best efforts to come up with an impressive performance. Kangana did a great job. You would not feel even for a second if she is doing acting or real.
- Amayara Dastur, Amrita Puri and Satish Kaushik leave their mark in small roles. Jimmy Shergill has also been seen, but he did not write a strong role.
- Rajkumar Rao has kept the adventures of mystery with his acting and this is why the interest in the movie continues.
- Hussein Dalal gives relief to the audience with his comedy. He is worthy to watch on the big screen.
In The Last
So, what are you waiting for? Go and enjoy the movie with your family and friends. Stay connected with Jiyo Pal Pal…
You may also like