Exploring new places can make you a bit happier. But when it comes about the towns and villages, the things get completely changed. Here, we are going to mention some of the best villages and towns that you must not ignore at any rate. 10 Most Beautiful Small Towns And Villages In India 10 Most beautiful small towns and villages in India
10 Most beautiful small towns and villages in India
1. Landour, Uttarakhand – Who will deny to visit a village located in Uttarakhand. This small but beautiful village is blessed with incredible charm of mountains. Why Should You Go There
- If you are spiritual, you must go to explore the British Raj-era churches of the Kellogg’s Church, St.Paul, the Methodist Church, and St.Peter’s Church to get showered with blessings. eautiful small towns and villag in India
- For the fun lovers, there is a great yes to go since you can enjoy trekking.
- This place also associate to popular author Mr. Ruskin Bond and it is enough to make you get enthralled.
- You must go there in between the months of October to June.
- It is connected to road and you can get here easily. A variety of hotels available so you would not face any sorts of stay related issues.
2. Ziro Valley, Arunachal Pradesh – The incredible rice field, thick pine forests and breathtaking snow-capped mountains will make you just go crazy. Ziro valley is here to take your excitement level to the next world. Why Should You Go There
- The rice field will make you feel like you have landed to the best place quite-closed-to-nature.
- The heavily tattooed Apatani tribe will definitely impress you.
- Go with your family and friends to explore Talley Valley Wildlife sanctuary.
- Do not forget to enjoy “Ziro Festival of Music” since it is a best way to get unwind.
- You must go there in between the months of March – October.
- No need to worry about stay as hotels at best prices are available.
3. Idukki, Kerala – The best thing is that you must go for enjoying variety of things.Why Should You Go There
- Go for enjoying the hiking or trekking trails.
- Spend time in the undisturbed wilderness of Idukki Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Do not forget to enjoy picnic at the Idukki arch dam, Cheeyappara Waterfalls, etc.
- For trekking you can go for Anamudi Peak and forests of Devikulam
- Go and enjoy in the months of October to May.
4. Matheran, Maharashtra – This place is just lovely and beautiful. Here, you can go for enjoying variety of games like Trek to Chanderi caves, Kondana caves, and Dodhana waterfall rappelling, and so on. Why Should You Go There
- You can get here without confronting any issues.
- There are many hotels and guest houses are available.
- The best thing is that you can go for here for having the fresh air.
- You can visit this place in between the months of July to September.
5. Chikmagalur – KarnatakaThe best place is here to make you go ahead and enjoy the nature. The picturesque landscape having incredible greenery and waterfall is all set to make you go. Why Should You Go There
- Go and enjoy the best time knowing about the history of coffee and cultivation.
- You must not forget enjoying Trekking, Kudremukh national park and do not forget to enjoy picnic at Hebbe Falls.
- Apart from it, Wildlife spotting at Bhadra Wildlife Sanctuary is another reason to go for having a great enjoyment.
- You can visit this place when you want. There is a variety of options available to say yes.
6. Nandi Hills, Karnataka – Nandi Hills is all set to take your heart away as it is blessed with incredible beauty. Why Should You Go There
- The environment blessed with incredible hills is all set to take you to the next level.
- Do not forget to visit the Yoga Nandeeshwara Temple and the magnificent Nandi Temple to get blessed.
- Have a lot of fun doing cycling, paragliding and camping.
- The monsoon season is best to go that comes in July to September.
- Here, you can stay whether in resorts, luxury to mid-range hotels and homestays.
7. Agatti Island, Lakshadweep Islands – Choose a best place that brings a wide array of enjoyment to you right from swimming, scuba diving, fishing, water skiing and more. Why Should You Go There
- Do not forget to have swimming in crystal clear water as it will make your mood jazz up.
- There is a wide range of games that you can enjoy like sailing, water-skiing, Snorkeling, scuba diving and other sports
- You can go for variety of things like trekking or walking.
- You must keep head there in between the month of October to February.
8.Mawlynnong (Maghalaya) – Villages have always been the best place to come across the different culture. Maowlynnog is a place you must not sip as it has also been awarded as the cleanest village. There are many things making it unique from others. Why Should You Go There –
- Here, you can come across the best experience as well as can enjoy trekking from Mawlynnong to the living roots bridge.
- To experience the tranquility of mind since it is a great picnic spot.
- The best time to visit of visiting is in between October to April.
- It is easy to reach there by flight since it is connected with the prominent major cities.
- No need to worry as a wide array of options available to say yes.
9. Diskit Town, Ladakh – This is the lovely village attracting the visitor because of holding incredible beauty with itself. Take a break from the city life and go with the best experience like bird watching and enjoying the beauty of mountains. Why Should You Go There – 10 Most beautiful small towns and villages in India
- You must go for exploring the glorious history holder Diskit monastery.
- Do not skip to be part of various festival like Dosmoche festival colorful festival, masked dances and so on.
- For the adventure lovers trekking is the best option to go.
- Have a great time with family and friend enjoying the bird watching
- Pack your bag in between the months of June to September
10. Majuli, Assam – Assam already known for its beauty. You can imagine how beautiful this place can be knowing it is located on the banks of Brahmaputra River. Why Should You Go There
- Perfect place to go in order to come across the culture of Assam. A wide array of museums also here to know about it in a discreet manner. 10 Most beautiful small towns and villages in India
- The incredible flora and fauna will make you fall in love with it.
- Do not forget to have a boat rides in the sunrise to experience the peace. You can have a lot of fun being a part of festivals. 10 Most beautiful small towns and villages in India
- Head to this place in between the months of October to April.
- Some small hotels and lodgings are available here at best prices.
So, what are you waiting for? It is time to heading to the best place and get indulged in the happiness. Have a happy Reading …