Dhanteras 2017 kick off the five day long festival of Diwali. It is Hindu’s biggest festival and has always been special. This is the festival considered quite especial as it brings positive vibes, happiness, wealth and luck to the devotees. This time Dhanteras is going to be celebrated on October 17th, 2017, Tuesday.
What To Buy On Dhantaras 2017
There is a long list that you can buy on this Dhantaras 2017 to make it a bit more special and beneficial both at the same time. Yes!! it is important to understand what to buy. Let’s check it out what you to buy –
- Silver coins
- Subh Muhurat
- Accounts Register
- Gold coin
- Gomti Chakra
What Is Dhanteras Pooja Procedure 2017
How to perform the Dhanteras Pooja Procedure 2017? Here, we are going to guide you in a great way so you will get showered with a lot of happiness, success and wealth. How will you get Laxmi Kirpa on Dhantaras
- On Dhanteras, make sure your house is cleaned. Do not forget to clean your Pooja house. Decorate your house using the fresh flower so your house will smell well. The best thing is that it brings more positive vibes to your house and keep you safe from the negatives vibes. The entrance of the house should be decorated with the steps of Lord Lakshmi leading to Pooja Ghar. Rangoli can also be made adding a great spark to the celebration.
- Some people also keep fast on this day till evening. It is ended up doing Dhanteras Puja and lighting Yamdeep. Prashad is made and distributed of puris and sweets.
- Some people also include seven grains on keeping them in front of Goddess Lakshmi. It is believed that it brings great fortune to the house. Lakshmi puja and Dhanvanri puja is performed during the pradosh kal or according to the Subh Muhurat.
- If you have bought something like gold, silver, etc., place them in front of Goddess Lakshmi to get blessed. Dhanteras is considered the Subh muhurat to buy new vehicles. You can do Pooja of the vehicle to make it lucky to you. Buying expensive items is considered the best to fetch luck to the household.
- The motto of Dhanteras Pooja is lighting up Yamdeep. This lamp is placed at the entrance of the house till morning to keep the bad vibes away from the house.
What are the Importance Timing Of Dhanteras Pooja 2017
Here, the right muhurat timings is being mentioned here to make this Dhanteras Pooja successful.
- Dhanteras Puja Muhurta — 7:19pm to 8:17pm
- Duration — 0 hours 58 minutes
- Pradosh Kaal — 5:45pm to 8:17pm
- Vrishabha Kaal — 7:19pm to 9:14pm
- Trayodashi Tithi Starts — 12:26am (midnight) on October 17
- Trayodashi Tithi Ends — 12:08am (midnight) on October 18
How will you get Laxmi Kirpa on Dhantaras
- It is considered good to see your own face before you could see anyone’ else. Apart from it, this is also believed to see your hands to get showered with positive energy. Keep thinking positive on this day. Make sure you are not going to think any negative and keep trying to make the house’s environment happy on this day. Lord always blesses the house where people live with love and happiness.
- On the auspicious day of Dhanteras, it is also believed to keep some leaves or twigs in the house of Bat-living tree as it brings the positive vibes to the home.
- To make Goddess Laxmi happy and pleased, you may also go for fasting. The first meal must give to cow. She is regarded with respect in Hindu religion and that is why serving them food with true heart also makes you feel good from inside.
- If you love having plans in your house then you must plant banana tree in your house. It is considered quite auspicious and a medium to get connected with fortune, happiness and blessings. There are two benefits of planting banana as it brings wealth to you as well as make environment good to you.
- On the auspicious day of Dhanteras, impart financial help to the needy. Giving clothes, money or food on this day makes God happy on you. It would also be good to donate the white clothes or utensils. The best thing of following this ritual is that you feel good helping someone. Apart from it, this things contribute to society as well. There are two major benefits once again.
- Do not forget to bring Lord Kubera to you house. Lord Kubera is dedicated to God of money. On the auspicious day of Dhanteras, place them in your cupboard chanting the mantra. Lord Kubera is the sign of money bank and that is why following this rituals actually helps to increase the ratio of profit.
What Mantra You Should Chant On Dhanteras 2017
Here, the two important mantra are being cited here. They are in scripted in Sanskrit as it is required to say them in the same language. To make easy for you, they have also been done in English. Let’s check it out.
- ‘यक्षाय कुबेराय वैश्रवणाय धन-धान्य अधिपतये
- Yakshay Kuberaya Vraishnaya Dhan-Dhany Adhipatay
- धन-धान्य समृद्धि मे देहि दापय स्वाहा।
- Dhan-Dhanya Smardhi Mein Dehi Dapaya Swayha
- ‘मृत्युना दंडपाशाभ्याम् कालेन श्यामया सह।
- Mrutyna Dandpashabhayam Kalen Syamaya Seh
- त्रयोदश्यां दीपदानात् सूर्यजः प्रयतां मम।
- Tryodashya Deepdaanat Suryaj Parytah Mum
So, what are you waiting for? Follow these above mentioned rules to bring happiness and benefits to your house. Make this Dhanteras a bit more special contributing to the society and for your wellness as well. Do not forget to share with us how you are going to celebrate this Dhanteras. Your feedbacks will also help others to know more about this festival.
Jiyo Pal Pal Team wishes you a very happy Dhanteras in advance…May God Bless you with a lot of happiness, wealth and good health…Spread love and be happy…Say #NoCrackers This Diwali to make it pollution free..
You May also like