Pineapple is a kind of fruit used on a large scale to make fruit salad and shake. To make a cake very delicious and eye-catching, nothing can be greater than decorating it with the slices of pineapple. Here, we are going to share that it is pretty much beneficial for health too. Well, the fact cannot be denied that it is very juicy and delicious but even then you must take in limited quantity. Let’s know more about it. Know the health benefits of Pineapple
Know the health benefits of Pineapple
HOW IT IS BENEFICIAL FOR HEALTH
- Cataract Prevention – If you are eager to know how to protect your eyes from cataract? You must add Pineapple in your diet. Actually, this lovely fruit is loaded with the vitamin C which plays a wide role to protect your vision. As per the new age study, it has proved that higher intake of vitamin C reduces the risk of cataracts in order to keep you safe from cloudiness of the lens. Eating pineapple is also considered as the primary preventive method. Know the health benefits of Pineapple
- To Get Loaded With fertility Perks – Pineapple is loaded with a number of beneficial minerals and vitamins. Not only this, but it is loaded with copper, zinc, folate, carotene and vitamin C. Whether you are a man or women, it is helpful both to boost in order to bring the fertility level up.
- Reducing Constipation – It is also considered great to reduce the bloating and constipation. It can speed up the digestion in a great manner. It is also considered great to reduce swelling and even ulcers.
- Heart Benefits – The vitamin c loaded pineapple is great to protect you against heart disease. Taking pineapple plays a wide role to decrease the risk of coronary heart disease including cancer. Actually, it is a high-fiber diet. Know the health benefits of Pineapple
- Anticancer Agent – It is considered perfect to take in order to get protected from cancer. It is loaded with cancer-fighting agent. As per study, it works in unison with chemotherapy to suppress the growth of cancer cells. It also contains beta carotene to get protected from prostate cancer and possibly colon cancer.
- Asthma Prevention – It is a great source of beta carotene which transformed into active vitamin A during digestion. It is helpful to reduce the disease called asthma. Know the health benefits of Pineapple
- Immune System – To boost up the immune system, adding pineapple in your diet is pretty much beneficial. Vitamin C is also associated with reducing illness as well boosting the immune system up.
- Cough and Cold – Weak immune system also lead towards caught and cold. It diminishes the illness. This delicious fruit is very effective to remove the illnesses that cause phlegm and mucus build up. It remove all sorts of bacteria from your body to make you feel good and fit. Know the health benefits of Pineapple
- Bone Health – Eating pineapple also lead towards improving your bone health. It is rich in calcium content and does not allow your body to go through the deficiency of the calcium. It helps a lot to repair and improving the growth of your bones. For improving the bone health, manganese is also considered a helpful content to have. In pineapple, it is found in a large amount and does not let you feel down.
- Eye Health – Vision is also required to lead towards a healthy and blissful life. Pineapple is directly connected to boosting eye health and preventing the age related deficiencies in a effective manner.
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT PINEAPPLE
- It is low in calories and loaded with minerals and vitamins to serve you great benefits. If you eat 100g pineapple fruit, it serves you 50 calories that is similar to that of apples. This fruit does not have saturated fats or cholesterol. It is full of soluble and insoluble dietary fiber like pectin.
- It is a great source of vitamin C considered good for eyes and hair health. It is also responsible for skin, organs, bones and blood vessels too. Know the health benefits of Pineapple
- Pineapple also contains a small amount of vitamin A and beta-carotene level. It is known for antioxidant properties. As per study, taking enough amount of vitamin A plays a great role to save the human body from cavity and lung cancer. Know the health benefits of Pineapple
- Pineapple was founded by Europeans in 1493 on the Caribbean island of Guadalupe.
- Do you know it takes almost three year for a pineapple to get matured.
- You may not know but the skin, core and end portions of this delicious fruit is used to prepare a variety of products like alcohol, animal food and vinegar.
- The word “Pineapple” is derived from the Spanish word PINA. It was used first time in 1398 in order to refer to a pinecone. This word gradually transformed in Pineapple which we know today.
WHAT TO KEEP IN MIND
- Though, it is good to eat pineapple but not in excessive amount otherwise it may lead towards tenderness of the mouth, lip, tongues and cheeks.
- Taking a large amount of pineapple may also make you experienced a rash, breathing or hives related problems.
- You must not eat in excessive as it may lead to excessive menstrual bleeding, diarrhoea and vomiting.
- Never go for eating the unripe pineapple as it may cause of diarrhoea and severe vomiting.
So, if you are a fitness freak, you may also add pineapple in your diet in an ideal amount. There too many ways to eat it. If you do not love to eat it then you may consume it in the form of juice.
If you have something precious to share regarding pineapple fruit, do not forget to drop your feedbacks. We have been waiting eagerly to get introduced your valuable feedback.
For more updates, stay in touch JIYO Pal Pal…
You may also like