When you have made meaningful films such as ‘Hashil’, ‘Pan Singh Tomar‘ and ‘Saab Biwi and Gangstar’, then you have to have expectations and expectations, but you put so many spices in it in the roundabout to make a romantic drama. That flicks up. We are talking about Tigmanshu Dhulia’s latest film ‘Milan Talkies’, which Tigmanshu has not been able to hold its hold despite all attempts. Even though the North India is shadowed on Bollywood these days, the story of ‘Milan Talkies’ is also set in Allahabad, where the movies of Deewana Anirudha alias Anu are dreaming to become a big director one day. His friends are also with him in this aspiration. Let’s check out the movie review in discreet manner.
Milan Talkies Movie Review
- Genre – Drama
- Star Cast – Ali Fazal, Ashutosh Rana, Shraddha Srinath
- Director – Tigmanshu Dhulia
- Rating – 3/5
Story of The Movie
Along with film making, Anu cheats also perform illegal acts of passing the stupendous students. Anu’s father (Tigmanshu Dhulia) is also a zebra fan of Hindi films, and he considers himself as Dharmendra and lives in his style. The punk (Sikandar Kher) of his locality is against the duo and the couple who sees love growing up, do not hesitate to kill and push. In connection with cheating in the exam, Anu meets Puthit (Ashutosh Rana) daughter Maithili (Shraddha Srinath) and they both begin to love each other.
Maithili is going to get married, but on condition that she has brought good marks in her exam. Anu adopts a variety of unique prescriptions by cheating Maithili and a point in the story comes when Maithili is about to get married and there is no other choice than to leave Maithili with her home. They are captured while fleeing from home. Anu has to run away from Mumbai. Three years later Anu is returning to his city after becoming a big director, but till then things have changed. Maithili has been married to a local gooseberry. Maithili and Anu meet again and now they want to become one forever, but will this be possible? It will be known only after watching the film.
What About The Direction
Director Tigmanshu Dhulia chose fun scenes for his romantic comedy, but he did not control the story of many tracks. The combination of screenplay in First Half does not understand what is happening. In the second half the story gains momentum after being serious, but becomes predictable.
What Is Negative
There are many interesting punch in the film, which keeps the atmosphere happy and retiring, but after a bit, the film plays a length of 2 hours and 10 minutes. Although Tigmanshu will have to be praised for the film’s treatment. The film’s climax is weak.
Special About This Movie
- Ali Fazal Film Rate movie is going on. In the film, he is very good, but with ease, In his role, he has the right balance. South Actress Shraddha is debuting her Bollywood movie. He has played the role of Maithili beautifully. She and Ali are good at screen. Tigmanshu Dhulia has done a lot of fun by her character as a junkie of Hindi films.
- Whenever they come on the screen, the smile comes. After a long time, on the screen, Sikandar Kher showed himself in the role of local goose. Ashutosh Rana never misses his roles. Not even here, but his character should have been written more beautifully.
- Deepraj Rana has been seen in a different style. All artists have given relief in the roles of friends. Sanjay Mishra is always good as always. Some songs have become good in the music of Shankar Kakkar and Rana Majumdar.
And The Last Words
Do not forget to share your feedback with us. Stay tuned with Jiyo Pal Pal…
Have a Happy Movie Time …