Do you remember some particular movies such Bhulbulaiya and Golmaal Again? Did you love them? If yes!!! Then get ready since the next is pretty much like that name STREE. And the best thing is that this horror comedy films is receiving good response among the audience. All you need to do is just get ready for this movie releasing this Friday starrer Rajkumar Rao and Shraddha Kapoor since this is different in many ways. Stree movie review
Stree movie review
- Genre – Comedy
- Star Cast –Rajkumar Rao, Shraddha Kapoor, Abarashakti Khurana, Pankaj Tripathi, Abhishek Banerjee
- Director – Amar Kaushik
Rating – 3/5
Story of movie
In the past, when the trailer was released for ‘Stree’, she received a very good response from the audience. The story of the film is from the village of Chanderi in Madhya Pradesh. On every wall of this village, ‘O Stree comes tomorrow’ with red ink is written. Indeed, in the village there is so much fear of a Stree named Witch that in order to save her, the people of the village get ‘o Stree coming tomorrow’ on the wall of her house. There is village boy Viki (Rajkumar Rao), who is a famous lady tailor. She considers the witch’s name to be a mere rumor. You have to head to theater to get to know more about it. Stree movie review
What About The Characters
- Talking about the character of the film, then the Lady Laden Taylor made Rajkumar Rao has played Wiki’s character very well.
- On the other hand, Shraddha Kapoor appeared in Anonymous Roll, but he was slightly faded in front of Rajkumar Rao. Apart from this, like every film, the role of Rudra in Pankaj Tripathi is as much appreciated as it is.
- Whenever they appear on the screen, they do not take the name of the audience to stop laughing. Apart from all this, Aparashakti Khurana and Abhishek Banerjee also have good acting.
Why Should You Watch This Movie
- If you look at the filming of ‘Stree’, many of these scenes will scare you at first sight, while in the second scene you will not be able to stop your laughter.
- The film is the first film ‘Stree’ as Amar Kaushik’s first film. If you look at the first film, Amar Kaushik has done a great job.
- The strong story of ‘Stree’ does not let you bore anywhere. Seeing the film, it cannot be said at all that this is the first movie of any new director. Stree movie review
What about The Music
While ‘Harier’ is a spice of comedy and spectacular dialogues in the ‘Stree’, its music also gives full support to keeping your entertainment in the cinema hall. In the film, the songs like ‘Kamariya’, ‘Milegi Milegi’ and ‘Aao Kabhi Haveli’, thrown in the music of Sachin-Jigar have already been superhit before the release of ‘Stree’.
And The Background
Background score is also very strong for the movie, which sits on the seat of the cinema hall, creates fear for a moment within you. Overall, if you are eagerly awaiting a good horror comedy movie then this movie may be worth the money for you. Stree movie review
Stay Connected with Jiyo Pal Pal for more updates…
Have a happy Weekend … :
You may also like