How many of you know about black turmeric? I am sure that there would be very fewer people in a number known to the benefits black turmeric. Well!!!! If you are one of them having less knowledge about black turmeric but desperate to know more about it then you have landed at the right place as we are going to cover this very today. Let’s check out everything about it in a discreet manner
A Bit About Black Turmeric
Black Turmeric, it is a kind of unique and very helpful spice which is all set to impart yours curry Blackish color. The best thing is that it also comes up with a series of compounds also known as Haldioids, among which Haldi stands out. It seems important to mention that this is one of the prominent the main active ingredients in black turmeric. And this is also considered unique because of having an incredible natural anti-inflammatory feature. And therefore it holds a glorious history with itself.
For it to have a significant effect on our health, it must be consumed in large doses. The reason is, that the Haldi content of turmeric is not particularly high. According to the study, the content is determined with greater precision, and you can check that it oscillates over 3%. Therefore, it would be necessary to take supplements rich in Haldi to serve its effects. There are so many benefits of using black turmeric that you might not know. And therefore we are going to mention here about all this. As of now, many people have used it and find it satisfactory. Studies also unfold that how black turmeric is good for health and adding it to daily life can make you away from many diseases. People who are crazy and conscious to live a healthy and fit life always prefer having black turmeric to keep them healthier longer.
Prominent Benefits Of Black Turmeric
In this section, the prominent advantage of black turmeric has been mentioned below to emphasize all about its unique specification as well as the best ways that how it helps to keep you safe from the diseases.
- Cancer – Cancer is a name that we all scared of. The fact cannot be ignored that it is increasing day-by-day. There are so many people all across the world going through it. But do you know that Black Turmeric is loaded with the unique feature to keep you safe from that? Black Turmeric is an ideal choice to go ahead. You might be curious to know that how black turmeric helps in this connection.
- Black Turmeric is able to act on the photomural stem cells and play a major role to keep you safe from generating cancer cells.
- Saying would not wrong that turmeric is actually a kind of superfood. And this is not being said but it has also provided in studies.
- Moreover, it quite good at being detox, anti-inflammatory, make you get relieved of pain naturally.
- The list does not get ended up since it also plays a major role to help your skin, helps against arthritis, is even linked to the prevention of some types of cancer.
- In this infusion, we present it with a touch of pepper – which enhances the benefits of turmeric – and two winters infallible: honey and lemon.
The high concentration of antioxidants that characterizes this root is a great nutritional supplement to restore the activity of the cells to the damage caused by toxins and free radicals. This means that, by supporting cell regeneration, the risk of premature aging and diseases such as cancer decreases.
As with all superfoods, the benefits are felt when they are part of our lives when it becomes a habit to integrate them into our dishes – or into our cups. This infusion has two great benefits to help you with this:
- It’s delicious: it makes you want to make yourself a second cup
- Its practical: you do the special preparation once and keep it in the fridge to always have it on hand and create the habit.
Test in a break between hours, to raise the temperature when you get home or of course, when you feel you are with low defenses. Nothing like a good tea at this time. So, what are you waiting for? It is time to try something best.
- A powerful antioxidant – Yes!!! Black turmeric it also is known as the powerful antioxidant. You may not believe but the oxidative damage is a very important body process relate to aging. To put in simple words, the main agent that affects us, are free radicals, very reactive molecules with unpaired electrons. These tend to react with organic substances, such as fatty acids, proteins or DNA. But luckily, we have different ways to remedy them, among which antioxidants stand out, which serve to combat them. The Haldi (of which we spoke previously), is an antioxidant that can help us enjoy better health.
- Yes!!! This is true that you may get surprised knowing the antioxidant feature of it. The antioxidants and anti-inflammatories of turmeric have the ability to support the metabolism of sugars.
- Since it holds antioxidant feature with itself, this is quite beneficial in respect of preventing type 2 diabetes. Therefore, type 2 diabetic patients to use this.
- This is quite easy to have. All you need to do is just added into milk, or may prepare a glass of turmeric juice, or adding it to soups and salads and there are so many other ways to use. You may not believe but it helps in significantly reducing the high glucose peaks.
- It is antioxidants slow cellular damage caused by free radicals and, incidentally, helps promote the production of collagen and elastin.
But, in addition to being an antioxidant, it enhances the effect of the remaining antioxidant enzymes in the body. Therefore, a diet rich in turmeric can help us fight different types of cancer. As we have already indicated, turmeric has anti-inflammatory and digestive properties. Its natural assets help in the restoration of peristaltic movements while promoting the elimination of waste that the body does not need. Anyway, do not throw the bells to heaven, because although they know that certain antioxidants are used to fight cancer, it does not do so in an especially effective way. At least, a high incidence has not yet been demonstrated.
- Good For The Heart And Liver – Heart and liver are the two most important body parts and this is important to take care of them. Black turmeric can incredibly help in this context. In this context, we are going to emphasize it. Let’s check it out –
- Increased Heart Issues – Needless to say that heart issues are growing so rapidly due to a polluted environment, changed life schedule and so on. According to the study, heart problems have emerged as one of the main causes of death in Western societies.
- Haldi To Fight Heart Problems – Yes!!! You can easily make yourself away from heart-related issues. Haldi can help fight heart problems. And the best thing is that it is one of the best benefits of turmeric, and again has much to do Haldi.
You might be thinking that how Haldi can help you to away from heart issues. Perhaps the main benefit of Haldi is that it helps us improve the function of the endothelium, which is the lining of blood vessels.
The problems related to the endothelium is an important motor of heart disease. The problem is that it is responsible for regulating blood pressure, and blood clotting. Haldi controls all this in a great way of making you away from blood clotting.
Moreover, Haldi is also beneficial in respect of reducing inflammation and oxidation. Heart diseases also occur due to excessive inflammation and oxidants.
According to the study, the result of using Haldi is great. The study was conducted with a group of 121 patients who underwent coronary bypass surgery. They were assigned to one of the groups, a supplement with 4 grams of Haldi per day. It was discovered that peculiarly the group that consumed Haldi had a 65% lower risk of experiencing a heart attack.
For hundreds of years, turmeric has been one of the most used ingredients for liver problems since its properties help to balance the levels of bilirubin and bile. These secretions are essential for an optimal functioning of the liver and, incidentally, participate in the digestion process.
On the other hand, the vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants of this ingredient support the inflammation of the organ and facilitate the elimination of toxins and fats retained in their tissues. The regular consumption of this spice is a great support for the functioning of the heart, and that takes care of the arteries and promotes blood circulation.
Its antioxidant properties help regulate the levels of bad cholesterol (LDL) and triglycerides, thus preventing the development of conditions such as atherosclerosis and hypertension. It also serves to prevent the buildup of plaque on the arterial walls and inflammatory problems in the system. Do easy to stay happy and healthy.
- Helps Prevent And Treat Alzheimer’s Disease – Do you know that Haldi also helps with respect to treating Alzheimer’s disease too? If you do not, you are at the right place to grab more information. One of the active compounds of turmeric, Curcumin, acts as an anti-inflammatory in the brain and plays a major role in order to slow down the negative effects caused by free radicals in the environment.
Actually, these properties start mitigating with cognitive wear associated with age and in the long term, support the prevention of chronic diseases such as Alzheimer’s. Alzheimer’s is the most common neurodegenerative disease that exists. However, good treatment has not been found yet. That is why, to prevent it, plays a very important role. In this context, Haldi is considered quite helpful to us. Research has determined that the low molecular weight of turmeric and its polar structure, serves to Haldi to cross the blood-brain barrier and bind to beta amyloids.
- Benefits Of Turmeric Against Depression – Are you feeling depressed? Do you want some great home based remedy? You are at the right place. Yes!!! Turmeric is the best solution in this context. Haldi has emerged as an effective in combating depression. To analyze its effects, comparatively with the Prozac, a group of subjects took it to see which was more effective. One group took Prozac, another group took one gram of Haldi, and the third group took both Prozac and Haldi.
After 6 weeks, the effects were analyzed. Haldi had led to improvements that were similar to Prozac, with major improvements seen in that group that combined Prozac and Haldi.
The reason why Haldi works is that depression is linked to the neurotrophic factor. This is related to the brain, playing an important role in learning and memory. In fact, Haldi increases the brain neurotransmitters serotonin and dopamine.
What About The Current Facts
Do go through the below-mentioned facts in order to come across the outstanding facts of black turmeric. Let’s check it out in a discreet manner-
- Black Turmeric is a kind of rare herb. You may not know but this is the underground portion of the stem, or rhizome, of the Cucurma caesia plant.
- The unique fact about this plant is that it itself sometimes grown as an ornamental that makes it different from others.
- Another thing is that it comes up with the root has been used for centuries for medicinal and religious purposes and still it is being used on a large scale. But still, there are so many people unaware of it.
- Black Turmeric is the best thing coming up with the benefits pretty much similar to the orange variety. It is being mentioned here that the darker cultivar also holds higher concentrations of Curcumin in comparison of any other Curcuma species.
- Are you wondering that what it is said in Hindi, the herb is known as Kali Haldi? It is used widely all across in India because of having outstanding health and religious purposes.
What About Black Turmeric Application
You can use black turmeric so easily following various ways. You can make juice, power, and smoothie and so on. According to your convenience, you can use.
- Black turmeric can easily be peeled and used.
- You can also cut it into chunks to use it accordingly
- You can blend it with kale, ginger, lemon, and cucumber to prepare a health-boosted green smoothie.
- You may not believe but more health benefits can be churned out when the whole root is used instead of juicing.
Black Turmeric Plant Description
Black Turmeric is a kind of erect, perennial herb and it generally grows to about 0.5 – 1.0 m tall. It requires a tropical climate around the world to grow. Talking about the soil quality to grow this plant is that it grows well in fertile, well-drained, sandy or pebbly, loamy soil which needs to be moist. It is being mentioned that as the plant propagates with rhizome, you will not get see the primary roots. You might not know but yellow-brown long fibrous and tapering adventitious roots do remain available on the surface of the rhizome. The cultivation and harvest are pretty much similar as they are done for growing the common turmeric.
The best thing about this black turmeric plans is that it comes up with beautiful leaves. They are generally elongated oval shape with a reddish color on the edge. They truly look beautiful and outstanding. It is being mentioned that most of the leaf color holds bright green shade. And they are reserve having pale green color. On the other hand, petiole holds white color ivory longs enough. Flowers do hold pale yellow color having reddish border enhancing its beauty in a great way. Calyx comes up with a height in mm is 10-15 mm long, obtuse and 3 toothed. The best thing is that Corolla not pretty much but having satisfied long tubular, pale yellow lip-3 lobe semi-elliptic.
Black Turmeric is not new in respect of using for churning out health benefits. But it comes up with incredible health benefits such as lung Illnesses, Leucoderma, Pain Reliever, Cancer, To Control Weight, to get relieve from Itchy Skin, to get benefit as a Natural Anti-oxidant, Defend Osteoarthritis, in order to get Relief in lung diseases, to Cure Colitis and in order to Enhances Stamina. The list of health benefits does get ended up here as it is quite long.
And The Last Words
If you have not used Black Turmeric ever and suffering from any of these diseases then you should go ahead with black turmeric to get to know the best possible benefits. You will truly love them.
So, what are you waiting for? Do add turmeric to your life schedule in order to churn out the great results. Do not forget to share your valuable feedback with us. We love hearing from your side.
Stay connected with Jiyo Pal Pal …
Have A Happy and Healthy Life…