Waiting…No I am not saying you to wait. Actually, it is the name of Kalki Koechlin and Naseeruddin Shah Starrer recently released movie. Waiting – Movie Review
Gone are the days when cinema revolves only around love stories, items songs and hero having a masculine body. Now, it is time to unearth its new shade, which is being fabricated in the form of a beautiful story WAITING featuring Kalki Koechlin and Naseeruddin Shah. Waiting – Movie Review
Let’s know more about the points which explore where this movie goes up and down.
Waiting – Movie Review
Story Of The Movie Waiting Movie Review
The story of the movie revolves around Tara and Shiv who are going through a tough time in their lives. Tara’s life was going very smoothly until his husband did not meet a deadly car accident and got a severe head injury. Tara is alone as Rajat has gone into a coma. Waiting – Movie Review
On the other hand, Shiv has the same story since his wife Pankja is also in a comatose state. Shiv is still waiting of her wife to come back. They both come across each other and the movie starts from this point. The movie explores about the situation and thinking of Tara and Shiv who are in the same situation. Waiting – Movie Review
What Is All About The Performance
- Kalki Koechlin: – No doubts, she is learning with the speed. Be it expression or dialogue delivery, everything is just mind-blowing from the side of this actress. She has done justice with the character of Tara.
- Naseeruddin Shah: – It is time to salute him again. He did a great job as Shiv. The calm and cool Shiv will win your heart. Apart from speaking, he knows how to do acting with through the eyes.
Apart from it, other characters like Rajat Kapoor, Rajiv Ravindranathan’s characters works as an ice on the cake.
Direction and Music Of This Movie
- Director did a great job and it can be seen in the movie. Needless to say that director has not leave any stone unturned to death looks much alive. Film is explored along with all sorts of small detailing.
- Music of this movie is very cool and attractive. As per the movie, it suits the theme.
Reasons To Watch Waiting
- This film is quite different since it is not only about grief, sad moments or sorrow. But it also learns how to deal with this type of critical situation when they occurs. Waiting – Movie Review
- Naseeruddin and Kalki Koechline’s performance adds a WOW factor to this movie. Those who wish to watch something new and having logics, then Waiting is for you. Waiting – Movie Review
- This movie will surely touch the heart who holds experience about waiting outside the operation theatre or in hospital. Nothing can be scary rather than having this type of experience. Waiting – Movie Review
So, what are you waiting for? The weekend has started and you must be planning to enjoy this last weekend of May. Watching WAITING would be right to jazz up it. Well!!! If you are in party mood and do not wish to go through any kind of teary content, then you may avoid. Waiting – Movie Review
- Genre – Drama
- Star Cast – Naseeruddin Shah, Kalki Koechlin, Rajat Kapoor, Arjun Mathur, Suhasini Mani Ratnam
- Director – Anu Menon
- Rating – 3/5