Though we all have become the part of the fast paced life but the important thing is that how much we know about us. It may sound a bit bizarre to you but it is true that we may know less about ourselves. 05 ways to find who you are
05 ways to find who you are
It can be so frustrating when somebody tells you, “Just follow your passion!” Yeah, sure, you’d love to do that bit only if you knew what your passion was. You’re presumably the kind of person who works hard, with dedication and persistence. When you know what you’re doing, nothing can stop you. But before you can grow unstoppable, you need to know what you’re initiating. Before you can follow your passion, you need to find it.
If you’re thinking you are stuck, here are five fresh ways to find who you are and what you actually want to do with your life. Take time to work through the process and know that, no matter what, you’ll be getting nearer to where you want to be.
If you are ready to initiate the process of truly learning who you are meant to be, start here:
1. Hold Yourself Above All Else – Choose to make peace with who you are so that you can start enjoying the world. When we’re constantly confused by our insecurities, the light of our true self does not shine; and, it’s that illumination that draws in every person, experience, and the possibility that aligns with our true happiness.
- Let you fear go. Try to put them away. 05 ways to find who you are
- Make yourself at peace.
- Do the things makes you happy
2. Perfect Is Not Real – Nothing’s perfect. Nobody is. Perfect doesn’t exist and it’s not even engaging. Somebody trying to be perfect is hard to get close to as it’s not realistic. So, just calm down. Everything we consider a defect about ourselves somebody else might find appealing. Just get real and let that steer the way. Stop thinking that you need to be perfect since you must be happy with the way you are. So, do not go for imposing others things on you since it will never help you to do the best. 05 ways to find who you are
3. Accept Everything – Stop judging. Drop the anticipations of what you want, how you think somebody should behave, and the routine in which things need to happen in. The good stuff is simple to believe as it makes you happy, but change your tune about the bad things too. Find the good in everything. The hard stuff, the individuals who challenge us – they are our best teachers as they force us to peal the layers that cover our real selves.
4. Connect To Your Core – Your core is your balancer; emotionally, physically, and mentally. When you feel off in a workout, or in your day, or discern a negative thought or uncertainty and self-doubt arise, engage your belly. Draw your stomach in, and just hold it, then take some deep breaths and you will instantly centre yourself in a dominant way. It’s a very easy, life-changing activity. 05 ways to find who you are
5. Drop From Your Head to Your Heart – Your heart is your greatest means to access your real purpose and passion. Ask yourself what you really love and what you want to do? Start taking doing what you love. When you are motivated and connected to your happy self, motivation floods your heart and soul. When you let your heart led, you are naturally more happy and motivated to discover new thing. 05 ways to find who you are
Do You Know The Answer Of These Questions –
Before applying these tips you need to find the answers of few questions that are written below.
1.What or who would you be if you knew you will not going to get fail? – The chance of failure terrifies most individuals. How many times have you fancied to change jobs or careers, move to a new city, support a cause that is important you, or become a master in a certain area? Just think about it. No risk of failure.
If you were 100 percent confident that you could be or do anything that you wanted and not fail, do you know the answer? 05 ways to find who you are
2.What are your core personal values? – Personal values are the things that you think are important in the way you live. They give you a hint for what is good, helpful, important, useful, beneficial, and constructive. Once you are able to discover self-does what values are most important to you, you can better manage your priorities.
In fact, having this knowledge about yourself is the key to making certain your daily life is straightened with those values. 05 ways to find who you are
3.What makes you truly happy? – This one is almost related to your core personal values. Though, ask yourself this question once you’ve really finds out what those values are.
For example, if your family is one of your core personal values, will seeking for a job that includes tons of travel make you happy? Take it a step further and actually consider desires you had when you were younger or currently have about what will make you really happy. 05 ways to find who you are
4.If money were nothing, how would you live your life uniquely? – Many individuals equate happiness and success straight to the amount of money they have. How many times have you heard somebody say, “If I hit the lottery, I’d open my own business, I’d go for a world tour and so on” 05 ways to find who you are
But you have to understand, this question isn’t really about money at all. It’s more about thinking furthest the limits we tend to put on our goals and actions as things seem out of our reach financially.
You may not be capable of doing those specific things, but only once when you know what those true desires are, you extend your thinking and start to make a plan to work towards goals you may have never envisioned possible.
These are hard questions and the answers may not come readily or immediately. In fact, you may found yourself having to think and re-think the answers several times. This work is hard but important in order to really understand yourself on a deeper level. 05 ways to find who you are
While you can’t say that you now know everything about yourself, answering these questions positively changed the negative internal dialogue that was restricting your ability to see yourself as the best of you.
But the biggest difference came from revisiting dreams and goals that you had long ago put on the back burner while you was busy in the process of getting things done. 05 ways to find who you are
So, all you need to do is find a quiet place and allow yourself an abundance of time to go through and actually think about each question and tips that you have just learned, then just go for it. Go ahead. Start your journey. Switch direction. Imagine new dreams or rediscover dreams you left -behind. 05 ways to find who you are
We wish the above mentioned will help you a lot to dig out your own identity. In the last, we want to say that you must spare time for you to go with your own self.
Stay connected with Jiyo Pal Pal following the assiduous work strategy to bring new things and information to you…