The blooming of Orchids, the snow clad shining mountain tops, the perfect valleys, the mumbling sound of the green leaves in the timberlands, the wandering shimmering streams moving through the limited portions of area, the droning of the psalms by the Buddhist ministers and its accommodating individuals; in the event that you need to experience all these, visit Arunachal Pradesh. The rich and changed greenery of the state will take you through a mystical adventure never experienced.
Major Attractions In Arunachal Pradesh
- Visit the Tawang Monastery:- The second most established cloister on the planet after Lhasa, this pleasant religious community houses more than 500 friars and is a focal point of Buddhist Cultural Studies. It was inherent the seventeenth century by friar Mera Lama Lodre Gyatso, a supporter of the fifth Dalai Lama.
- Visit P.T.Tso Lake:- Around 18-20 kilometres from Tawang, this lake is a dazzling spot in the Eastern Himalayas. It is situated at a stunning tallness of 12,000 ft. what’s more, has otherworldly significance for the Buddhist group.
- Visit Nuaranang Falls:- This 100m high waterfall situated in the Tawang area is a standout amongst the most wonderful waterfalls in North-East India. Found 2kms far from the town of Jang, these falls picked up distinction when they included in the Bollywood hit Koyla, featuring Shahrukh Khan and Madhuri Dixit.
- Sela Pass:- Located at a stature of 13, 714 m, this pass is of extraordinary vital significance, aside from being the perfect stop to end amid your street voyage and take a gander at the 260 degree view around you of Snow Mountains and brilliantly shaded Buddhist petition banners. This is the street that associate Twang to Tezpur and Guwahati and to whatever remains of the nation.
- Look for wood carvings, floor coverings, brassware, shawls and nearby chadars (wrap-around skirts which the ladies wear). While searching for sustenance, make a point to eat the roadside cooking amongst other nourishment particularly the hot momos and thukpas!
Places near Arunachal Pradesh
- Dirang – Dirang is situated in at the base of a valley, beside a delightfully streaming waterway. The town is an incredible spot to unwind, and as the scene is moderately simple, there are great strolls that can be taken.
- Pakke Tiger Reserve – Pakke Tiger Reserve lies in the foothills of the Eastern Himalaya in the East Kameng locale of Arunachal Pradesh and is considered as one of the best ensured woodland store of India, because of the dedication and devotion of the Forest Department field staff.
- Itanagar – Itanagar is the capital of Arunachal Pradesh. Inferable from its allure and advanced state of mind, the town gets visitors from all round the globe. The broad stretch of the fields of the Brahmaputra River abuts the city from the southern side.
- Along – Aalo is the Headquarter of West Siang District and is arranged in a pleasant valley at the conversion of Sipu and Siyom streams against the scenery of verdant and smooth slopes.
- Tezu – Tezu is a beautiful town and the central station of Lohit region of Arunachal Pradesh. The antiquated inhabitant of this place where there is valley and streams are the Mishmi tribes who have conventions and traditions going back to the seasons of Mahabharata.
Festivals and Culture of Arunachal Pradesh
The general population of Arunachal Pradesh are straightforward and pleasant. There are more than 26 tribes living in the state and nearby individuals are connected to their craft and culture. Apatani, Aka, Bori, Galo, Adi, Tagin, Nyishi are the significant peoples here.
An expansive number of languages are talked here. Numerous tribal celebrations are praised with move and music consistently. The Losar Festival in Tawang is a standout amongst the most vital celebrations celebrated on New Year. The Dree Festival, Solung Festival and Reh Festival are likewise celebrated with incredible force and pageantry.
Best Time To Visit
The atmosphere of Arunachal Pradesh is differed in nature and adjusts with height. In the upper part of the Himalayas it has tundra atmosphere. Mild atmosphere is experienced by the general population in the centre Himalayas and sub-tropical atmosphere is knowledgeable about the sub Himalayas. Arunachal Pradesh gets awesome rainfall from the month of May to September. So best month to visit Arunachal is March to October.
Geology of Arunachal Pradesh
The geographical elements of the state assume a key part in Arunachal Pradesh Tourism as it gives a vacationer to live and remember each delightful part of nature; little or huge, investigated or unexplored. Situated in the east of India, it is otherwise called the place where there is the rising sun.
The area is to a great extent secured with the Himalayan mountain goes and is separated into five stream valleys specifically the Siang, the Subansiri, the Kameng, the Tirap and the Lohit. The wonderful valleys are encompassed by rich green woods.
The Paradise of Orchids
Arunachal Pradesh is rightly known as the “Orchid Paradise” of India. It has more than 500 assortments of Orchids that is half of the aggregate assortment discovered all over India. There are endangered and uncommon types of Orchids. Orchid Research and Development Station has been set up by the Government of Arunachal Pradesh. Itanagar, Sessa, Tipi, Darang, Roing and Jengging have Orchid focuses under the State Research Forest Institute and comprises of both elaborate and half breed assortments. Sessa Orchid Sanctuary is eminent for its tremendous assortment of orchid species gathering. The excellent shades of the Orchids paint the scene of Arunachal Pradesh like the fine strokes of a craftsman.
Experience Tourism in Arunachal Pradesh
Arunachal Pradesh Tourism gives a thrilling knowledge to all experience lovers. Trekking, River rafting and calculating are the three noteworthy exercises for all enterprise lovers.Many places in Arunachal Pradesh are perfect for trekking. The best season for trekking here is in the middle of October and May. White water River Rafting treks are composed for the travelers along Kameng, Subansiri, Dibang and Siang waterways. Calculating celebrations are likewise sorted out all through the state for fishing loves.
Wild life and Sanctuaries
The different geography with sensational changes in elevation, make Arunachal Pradesh a standout amongst the most remarkable topographical zones in India. The climatic conditions subject to the height accommodate an extremely differing natural environment. This movement in climatic conditions over the state has offered ascend to a rich and assorted wild life populace.
Arunachal Pradesh is home to two national parks and 7 untamed life havens. A portion of the uncommon and jeopardized species that can be seen in Arunachal Pradesh are the Mishmi, Takin, Hoolock Gibbon, Musk deer, Bharal, Hisbid Hare, the Flying squirrel and a large group of flying creatures from more than 500 species.
How to reach there
- By Railway: The nearby railway station is Harmuty, which is only 33 km from Itanagar. North Lakhimpur in Assam is the most convenient railhead.
- By Road: At a distance of 10 km from Itanagar is the Naharlagun bus station.
- By Air: The nearest airport to Arunachal Pradesh is Lila Bari (North Lakhimpur) in Assam, 56 kms from Naharlagun and 66 kms from the capital, Itanagar.