Your hectic work schedules and rising stress levels have taken a toll on your relationship. You haven’t been able to give enough time to each other and as a result your relationship has hit rock bottom. The fire in your relationship is beginning to dwindle — but that does not mean that it has to burn out. In some cases, embracing new hobbies or learning to resolve conflicts in a peaceful, safe way can be enough to revive a dying relationship. Other couples may see a relationship come back from the brink by learning to forgive. Here are a few things you must do.
Eight ways to revive a dying relationship
- Do things together: There are certain things that should not be altered and be observed as regular as possible. Like dinner together, bathing together, watching a movie together, go in the same car while she drives, and let her drop you off. Eight ways to revive a dying relationship
- Communicate: Communication is best way to resolve any problem so talk to each other as much as possible, it is the most sensible things to do in such situations. This will help sort out a lot of issues that you have had in the past and will clear several misunderstandings as well. When you talk, you let out a lot of frustration and ill-feeling that you have stored within. You have avoided this kind of communication since you didn’t want things to take a bad turn, however at this point, talking out your differences is one of the best ways to make your relationship work. Eight ways to revive a dying relationship
- Always try something new: A dying relationship sure has a boring routine. It could be a change of vacation spot, eatery, wears, hair-do, weekend plans and lots more. These things come with a good measure of freshness. It might be the same thing you do but a different location, a different way, or you could make a complete change just to try something entirely different. Be aware that regular things could be boring and if I know that what I’m going to be seeing on your hair; as your hair-do, every weekend is the same style, now that’s boredom! Discuss with your spouse/partner, try out varieties; something not usual and that could be what your relationship needs to survive. Eight ways to revive a dying relationship
- Sufficient time: Give enough time and concentrate more on your relationship, invest time in nurturing it. Try to keep balance in your personal and professional life .Try to shift focus from your professional life to your personal, come back early from work so that you spend quality time with your partner, avoid social gatherings where you need to go without your partner.You must plan things around your partner, so that you can spend more and more time with each other. Eight ways to revive a dying relationship
- Start Dating: Couples only date until the time they are chasing each other or just before being together. Once, they know that they are secure within themselves, they stop doing anything to make their relationship interesting. So start dating again to revive the charm, plan luncheons and dinner dates at new places around the city. Eight ways to revive a dying relationship
- Sex on regular interval: It is our busy schedules that usually make us feel so exhausted that we do not have enough time and emotion to spare, let alone being intimate. Moreover, sex is something that most Indian couples do not talk about, however this is time you need to focus on your sex life by giving more time to each other. Try different positions and ask each other about the experience, and this is one way you can bring back the charm in your relationship. Eight ways to revive a dying relationship
- Listen properly: If you think talking out is very important to mend your ties, then listening is equally important. Before putting across your point to your partner, make sure you carefully listen to everything that your partner says. Do no jump on conclusions without giving him/her a chance to explain. Patiently listening to your partner might answer many questions that haunt your relationship from time to time.
- Give your partner a space: Sometimes we need to allow our partners go clubbing with friends. You don’t have to be around him except he insists. Sometimes, allow her hang out with her friends too. Seeing you both hanging around each other all the time sometimes isn’t attraction but being clueless of a better romantic way to get at it. Eight ways to revive a dying relationship
In a relationship, there are some mistakes you can’t just explain, they could be easily ignored. No doubt, they are powerful, powerful enough to save any dying relationship. Please reflect on them, make the right adjustment and watch your relationship survive. Watch it grow stronger than the first day you-both met.
You may also like