Do you remember 2016 when “Deepesh Jain” directed a film namely ‘In the Shadows’ was released? The film was shown in too many festivals and won different awards in many places. And now finally it is releasing in India having the name of “Gali-Guliya”. Manoj Bajpayee and Neeraj Kabi have played the lead role in the film. Let’s check it out the movie review. Gali Guleiyan movie review
Gali Guleiyan movie review
- Genre – Drama
- Star Cast – Manoj Bajpayee, Neeraj Kabi, Shahana Goswami, Om Singh, Ranvir Shorey
- Director – Deepesh Jain
Rating – 3.5/5
The Story of Gali Guleiyan
The Gali guleiyan’s story starts with the streets of old Delhi where an electrician Khudhul (Manoj Bajpayee) lives. In his neighbourhood, always a father (Neeraj Kabi) ruthlessly beat his son (Om Singh). What is not liked by Cuddus He wants to help the child in some way. He also takes the help of his friend (Ranvir Shourie) from time to time, along with which many aspects are highlighted in the story. After all, for what reasons does he mercilessly beat his son, and can he save the child from this violence? You will have to watch the movie to know this. Gali Guleiyan movie review
Why Should You Watch Gali Guleyan
The essence of the film is its story, which comes up with many layers, eventually ends up on a surprise. Sometimes the use of a drone camera, sometimes in a long shot and the project, the things come out and shoot. Manoj Bajpayee has done the work of Electrician very well. The character is completely indulgent. With this, the character of the fatherless father of Neeraj Kabi has played in a commendable way, due to which you may even hate him.
Direction and Cinematography
- The direction is fantastic and the way the streets of Delhi have been depicted by Deepesh Jain does not seem to be his first film. Gali Guleiyan movie review
- The film’s cinematography is great. Viewers will be able to engage themselves in the story completely.
- The screenplay is well written and the layer-by-layer when things open, it forces the story to think.
For the first time, Om Singh is working in a film. In real life, she is a child brought from an orphanage, which has worked in the film by Deepesh Jain and Manoj Bajpayee. Om Singh is seen acting quite natural. Ranveer Shourie and Shahana Goswami have also acted smoothly. Gali Guleiyan movie review
What Are The Weak Point
- It is not a typical masala film due to which a particular kind of audience would like to watch this movie.
- But due to acting and story, it will definitely be appreciated.
- This is the reason why the viewers and viewers will be able to find the film in close proximity.
- At the same time, it is not a movie that produces 100 or 200 crores at the box office.
- There is no song in the film that was released before release.
The budget of the film is not much, but its special kind of audience will reach the cinema itself. So, what are you waiting for? It is time to watch a thoughtful movie. Gali Guleiyan movie review
Have A Happy Movie Time …
Stay connected with Jiyo Pal Pal …