India is a great country which, comes up with a wide range of festivals, vrat and tyohar. The next one is in the list is Shani Jayanti which is going on to fall in May 25th, 2017. If you are an ardent worshipper of Lord Shani then you must follow this Pooja. Here, we are going to mention important information regarding this Pooja.How to celebrate Shani Jayanti
How to celebrate Shani Jayanti
Shani Jayanti is celebrated all around the country on a large scale and it is considered quite important. Shani is a Hindi word which means Saturn in English. How to celebrate Shani Jayanti
Though, it is a planet, but it is worshipped on a large scale all around the country. For Hindu people, Saturn is Lord Shani who is depicted with black complexion and known for their angry nature. It is said that if you worship them in a great manner, you would not face any problems in your life. How to celebrate Shani Jayanti
What About The Important Timing Of Shani Jayanti
If you are going to perform this Pooja, then you must go along with the right kind of date, time and day. Here, we are mentioned this timing in a discreet manner.
- Sunrise 25-May-2017 05:46 AM
- Sunset 25-May-2017 19:01 PM
- Amavasya Tithi Begins 25-May-2017 05:08 AM
- Amavasya Tithi Ends 26-May-2017 01:14 AM
What Kind Of Rituals Are Preformed On This Special Occasion
This special Shani Pooja is performed following the best rituals. Here we are going to mention some of them. Take a look. How to celebrate Shani Jayanti
- On this day auspicious shani shanti puja, a special kind of havan, yagya etc., are performed since they keep you away from the unpleasant situations. In comparison of regular Saturday pujas, Shani puja is considered quite beneficial. How to celebrate Shani Jayanti
- This special puja cannot be performed at home since it needs to perform at temple to get showered with the benefits. For this puja, Navgraha temples or Shani temple are considered right in your locality.
- On this special occasion, it is required to go for cleaning the temple and idol in a special manner. In order to clean the home and idol, a variety of Ganga jal, panchamrit, oil and water is also used.
- Before performing the Pooja, a special kind of garland having nice different and unique gems is offered.
- To make this Pooja successful, Shani strotra or shanti path are performed. It makes the environment pure and good. How to celebrate Shani Jayanti
- According to your priest and scripture, the worshiper has to donate black clothes, black til (sesame), or mustard oil to the needy. Doing all this makes your life hassle free. How to celebrate Shani Jayanti
Mantra for Shani
Here, we are going to mention the Mantra of Lord Shani “Om Pram Preem Proum Sah Shanaischaraya Namah”. Keep chanting the mantra the throughout day to get showered with the benefits.
So, what are you waiting for? It is time to get blessed with the blessings of Lord Shani. Do not forget to share your views and feedback with us. We are here to keep you update about the new things time to time.