You may have always been wondering finding people traveling alone. It is possible that you may have also think to go for it but always found yourself not enough stronger for it. Have you ever contemplated that what made them to even get embarked to journey even when they were alone? It is all about good strategy and methodology that helped them to conquer their fear of loneliness. How to make an anti loneliness kit for solo travels
How to make an anti loneliness kit for solo travels
Today, we are going to tell you in a discreet manner that how you even go for solo travelling. And believe me when you will get back to your city, you will find amazing. It would be something like you have done a big work. You will definitely feel proud on yourself. How to make an anti loneliness kit for solo travels
What You Need To Do Get Rid Of Being-Solo-On-A-Trip
- Prepare a feel-good favourite playlist – Yes!!! This is first thing you must do. Actually, when you are travelling alone, you need something to jazz your mood up. Since you are new to place and cannot ask anyone to get along with you. When you have good playlist, it means you are allowed to go and enjoy your journey. The point is that we all have different choice regarding songs. And you may have also some good songs having some emotions connected with it that makes you every time feel good when you listen. This time do not forget to prepare your playlist to make yourself good. If you have them, the long plane rides or overcrowded buses will not be a headache for you. So, before getting embarked on your solo journey, you need to spare some time to prepare your favourite list. How to make an anti loneliness kit for solo travels
- Write A Latter To Yourself– See when you are alone that means you are enough to talk yourself. Some of you may find it weird but it is true that intellectual always love spending time with themselves since it makes them know their selves in a better way. Some also called it a kind of meditation. So, when you are on your visit to your favourite place, do not forget to take your favourite diary Write all the things that you wish to stay yourself. Pour your hearts into your diary. First, it gives a great feeling and you do not feel alone yourself. Second thing, it becomes a great memory to you. Whenever you read after a while, you will feel good.
- Pack your favourite tea/coffee – I do not think there would be anyone who does not love to have tea or coffee to get relaxed. Yup, we all want a hot cup of tea/coffee when get back to home from office since it makes us feel good. Here, I am suggesting you to have your favourite tea or coffee with yourself so you would not feel lethargic at all. You may not find the same taste the place you are going to visit. When you have your favourite tea/coffee, it enough to make you feel super cool. How to make an anti loneliness kit for solo travels
- Take Favourite Family Pics – Yes!!! This is another thing you must not ignore. Collect your favourite pic of your loved one and place them in your hotel room or the place you are going stay. Benefit is that you will not miss them and will find them close to you. Apart from it, having closed one favourite photos keep you feeling good even when they are not around you. Since you are on solo trip, these small things work a lot.
- Ask Closed-To-Heart to Write you A Letter – Since you are going to get embarked on a lovely journey, you can ask your favourite one to write a letter to you. When you will be on plane, bus or at your hotel room, reading it will make you feel good that how the one loves you and how precious you are for your loved one. Though this kind of thing makes you a bit emotional but at the same time it makes you stronger from inside too. How to make an anti loneliness kit for solo travels
- To Feel Get Connected With Your Loved One – Are you missing your loved one? Wish to let them know how you love them. Send a mail pouring your emotions using heart-touching words or write a postcard to them. Saying would not wrong that this kind of thing will become precious to your closed ones too. Apart from it, you will also feel good doing this. Someone has right said that one should not stop telling his closed to heart people that how precious they are for them.
What Is All About The Methodology To Get Ready For A Solo Trip
- Do enough homework to know about the place you are going to head
- Plan everything in a good way that where you will stay, what places you will visit
- Packing is one the toughest thing but you must make it easy preparing a list of essential things that you cannot afford to leave How to make an anti loneliness kit for solo travels
- At the time of keeping documents in your bag, you must be a bit careful. Do not forget to keep the duplicate copy of your documents. How to make an anti loneliness kit for solo travels
- Keep your devices in your bag to stay connected with your loved one. Apart from it, you also need to have a spare mobile to stay away from issues. How to make an anti loneliness kit for solo travels
- You must have to be good at art to get along with the locals. If you once get connected with them in a good way, you may not face any issues as they will surely help you in any emergency case.
- Take your medicine if you are suffering from any disease. Apart from it, you must go for having the some common medicines like to get rid of stomach, headache etc.
So, what are you waiting for? Yes!!! You can also go for a successful journey on your own following these tips. Do not forge to keep all these essential things in your bag to stay away from unpleasant things.
If this article helped you or we have missed some points? Do not forget to share your views with us.
Stay connected with Jiyo Pal Pal…