Summer is just around the corner and many of you may be thinking that where should you make your next visit. Then you must head to Masoori. Masoori…..Though the name of this wonderful place is very short but it has always been known for having incredible experience and immense joy. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s have a look what Masoori serves you.
WHY SHOULD YOU VISIT MASOORI
If you wish to know that what are prominent reasons which can convince you to make visit to Masoori. Then, do not worry as we are here to explore you. Let’s take a look.
- Masoori is marked as the magnificent hill stations in the northern state of India. Those who are going to schedule a visit Ooty/Shimla must go for Masoori.
- It is incredibly beautiful and will leave you speechless with its beauty.
- To explore many beaches, waterfall, historical monument.
- Masoori is a great place for the shopping lovers. If you wish to explore the incredible market, the you must visit Masoor.
- Char Dukan is another place which can lure you. It’s a heaven fro the Paranthas and Masala Maggi lovers.
PROMINENT PLACES WHICH CAN ADD VALUE TO YOUR JOURNEY
In this section, we are going to explore about the popular places which you must visit. If you wish to turn your visit into a memorable visit, you must head to these places. Let’s take a look.
- Company Garden: The beautiful garden adds a glam to the journey of the visitors. It is maintained by the complete municipal control. And it is blessed with lake which lure you to spend some more time here.
- Mussoorie Lake :- It’s a newly formed picnic spot to pamer tourism. It has been established by City Board. Boating is available. You must go to expeirece this new tourist place.
- Jharipani Falls: For the nature lovers, this place is perfect as you can get overwhelmed with the incredible beauty. And the visitors are allowed to take bath here.
- Sir George Everest House: It is a park named derived as the Surveyor General of India is one of the world highest peaks. It is also located nearby location of masoori. You must make a visit.
FAMOUS TEMPLES OF MASSORI
Visiting temples have always been a great experience for the visitors. There is a wide array of temples in Mossori which is being cited below. Check it out all of them and do not miss to make a stroll there.
- Nag Devta Temple: Being one of the ancient temples, this temple has always been very popular among the tourist. this temple belongs to Lord Shiva. So people usually like to visit the temples before going to tourist enjoyable places.
- Sri Chamunda Peeth Temple: It is pretty much similar to Kasi Viswanathar Temple. And it lures the visitors because of enchanting yoga, mediation for having the peaceful mind. This temple also associate to Lord Shiva and Parvathi Amman.
- Jwalaji Temple: Since it is situated at the hill stations peak level, it has always been an exciting place blessed with spirituality. This outstanding temple belongs to Lord Durga. Not only in India but this temple is famous all across the world.
FAIR AND FFESTIVAL
Though there are many fair and festivals celebrated in Masoori but some of them are pretty much popular and prominent. In order to explore the culture of this beautiful place, notihng can be greater than taking part of its fair and festivals. Let’s have a look of the famous fair and festival of Masoori.
- Hariyala: This festival is celebrated in the month of July and August. And this festival associates to Lord Shiva and Parvathi. The reason behind celebreating the festival is praying God to have a great rain for the goodness of harvesting. It’s celebrated once in a year.
- Basant Panchami: It’s another festival which is celebrated in Masoori with a great pomp and show. On this day, people wear yellow attires.
THINGS TO DO IN MASOORI
There are many things to do in Masoori in order to make the Masoori Visit memorable throughout the life.
- Give a Thumb up Mountain Biking :- for the bike lover, Masoori is the perfect destination. The road wish rises and falls to Dhanaulti past Surkanda Devi Temple is pretty much popular biking route. And this route is very eyecatcihn as it is lushed green and blessed with pine and peer trees.
- Enjoy Horse Riding:- You can enjoy horse riding.
- Go For Fishing :- and Masoori also offers you fishing. You have to take permission from the DFO befrom going for fishing.
- Do Not miss Mini Appu Ghar:- for children, it’s a great place. Here, there are many games and entertainment rides.
BEST TIME TO REACH MASOORI
The best time to visit this queen of the hill comes middle of Aprit to middle of July. If you do not find time between these months then you are allowed to visit this beautiful place whenever you want. But you must always your visit during the two months of 15th July and 15 Septempber. To enjoy the snowfall, you must visit Masoori end of December and to mid February.
HOW TO REACH MASOORI
- By Air :- Jolly Grant Airport situated in Dehradun is the nearest airport. And daily flights are available.
- By Bus :- You can reach there by road as well. This hill station is well-connected to the major cities. Regular bus service is being served by State Transport Corportaion and Private Tour Operation both.
- By Train:- Masoori can be accessed by Trains too. There are many trains which connect New Delhi to Dehradun.
You may also like to read