The next one of Sarkar series is out and making a great buzz among the movie goers. Those who have already seen the two of this series are quite excited to watch this new one. This movies is also becoming a great news as the great actor Amitabh Bachchan is here. If you are quite curious about this movie, you must check out the whole review to come up with the best decision. Let’s check it out more about it. Sarkar 3 movie review
Sarkar 3 movie review
- Genre – Drama
- Star Cast – Amitabh Bachchan, Amit Sadh, Jackie Shroff, Ronit Roy, Yami Gautam, Manoj Bajpayee, Parag Tyagi and Bajrangbali Singh
- Director – Ram Gopal Varma
- Rating – 3.5/5
Story of Movie
The best thing is that you will love the story. Putting a full stop over your curiosity, let’s check it out the story of the movie. The story revolves around Sarkar and his territory. Sarkar’s grandson namely Shivaji Naagre comes back to keep a close eye over the working style of Sarkar. Sarkar 3 movie review
Shivaji loves a girl namely Anu whose father was killed by Sarkar and now she wish to take revenge from him. But in between, too many things happen that take the story to another level. Moreover, a business woman Michel Valya takes entry and she staunchly hates Sarkar and his rules. What happens to next? You have to head theatre to know all this. Sarkar 3 movie review
What About The Minus Points
Here, some of the weak points of movie are being mentioned that we went through while watching this movie. Take a look.
- There are many scenes which seem have been dragged too much. If they would be a bit short, story could be a crisp and spicy. Though it is good but making it a bit short can add a great spark to the story of movie.
- At some points, screenplay is found quite weak. It seems some scenes could be better. The best thing is that though screenplay is a bit weak but even then hold power to keep you stick with the chair.
- The background of movie will make you irritate as it is quite loud and makes tough to get what is going on in story. It is the major minus point of this movie. Sometimes, it becomes tough to hear the dialogue of the character. Sarkar 3 movie review
- Dialogue delivery is not that much good. It does not add spark to movie.
- The worst thing is that movie comes up with the thing that make you laugh even on serious scenes.
Why Should You Go For Watching Sarkar
If Amitabh Bachchan is your favorite one then this movie is a treat for you. He played his character amazingly and enough to impress you. The great thing is that he brought a change to his voice and it goes along with the character too. Apart from it, other actors also did great job. If you love Jeckie Shroff, Ronit Roy, Yami Gautam or Rohini Hathangadi then you must go for it. Sarkar 3 movie review
So, what are you waiting for? You must head to theater to watch it. Stay connected with Jiyo Pal Pal to have latest updates on this.