Tirupati…this name automatically explores about a place having a number of temples. And the temples are very special not because of beautiful architecture, but since they are ancient. If you wish to explore a place having a temple at every step, Tirupati – Andhra Pradesh is perfect for you. So, if you are looking for scheduling a visit to a place where your soul gets relaxed, Tirupati is outstanding and perfect. Let’s check out all essential information about this incredible place.Tirupati – Andhra Pradesh
MUST VISIT PLACE IN TIRUPATI
- Sri Venkateswara Temple: – This beautiful and richest temple is dipped in white shade and hold enough magic to lure you. The historical-importance loaded temple covers wide area around 2.2 acres and situated on the South of Swami Pushkarini River. People have great faith in this temple since it is the second most frequented shrine all across the world. The water is crystal-like clear and you can see deep in the water.
- TTD Gardens:- For the picnic lovers, there is a great garden to serve called TTD garden hold 460 acres. Here, you can find a wide range of outstanding range of flowers. And the green environment will land you to another world. The fragrance of flowers and the great combination of different colors will take your heart away.
- Deer Park :- If you are a animal lover, Deer Park is here to treat you. it is one of the prominent tourist attractions in Tirupati. Though various types of animals are available here but Deer can be commonly spotted .
- Sri Vari Museum: – To make you more curious, Sri Vari Museum is here to treat you situated in Tirumala. A wide array of scriptures, photographs, and sculptures will take your heart away. To gain priceless information, you must head to it.
- Sri Govindarajaswami Temple: – since India is a place hold various historical and ancient temples, Sri Govindarajaswami Temple is one of them which makes us proud. The foundation of this incredible temple was laid in 1130 AD. The beautiful and creative-factor loaded architecture will leave you speechless.
- Srikalahasti :- It is one of the most sought after temple in India among the pilgrims. Since it belongs to Lord Shiva and he is worshiped as Vayu Linga.
- Kanipakam :- The name of this temple is very cool since it belongs to Lord Ganesha. It was established in the 11th century by the renowned chola king namely Kullottunga.
- Sri Kalayana Venkateswaraswami Temple :- It belongs to Lord Venkateswara. Devotees come here to get blessed. The temple was made by Lord Venkateswara to serve his wife Goddess Padmavathi Ammavaru.
- Rock Garden :- it is also called Silathoranam. If you wish to get enthralled, you must visit Rock Garden. It is very beautiful and spell bounding.
WHAT SHOULD YOU KEEP IN MIND
- To avoid inconvenience, you may book your tickets online. You may TTD stands for Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams which available online and reasonable at price.
- Since Tirupati is a sacred place, you must keep your dressing style traditional. Avoid eye-catching and short length attires if visiting temples. Carrying sari or suit associated with Dupatta would be good.
- You are not allowed to carry non-vegetarian food, alcohol etc., inside your bag.
- Not allow to carry any sort of recording device inside the temple at the time of darshan.
WHAT YOU MUST NOT SKIP DURING VISIT
- Shreevari Padalu is widely popular as it is the place where Shree Balaji placed his feet. You have to reach the top of Narayanagiri Hill for darshan.
- Tirupati is a perfect destination of shopping lovers as well. Here, you can see a wide range of Handicrafts, Traditional items Gifts, devotional CD etc. If you wish to get the blessing of the God for your loved one then you may buy statues of Hindu Gods and Goddess. For kids, adorable piggy banks are available.
- Do forget to make a stroll at Puskarini Tank, it is a water tank adjacent to the main temple. Before entering into the temple premises, it is required to purify themselves here.
- Akashganga waterfall is one of the prominent attractions to lure the visitors. As per the stories, it was used by a deity and that’s why it is a sacred waterfall.
- To clear all your sins, you must take dip in the Papa Vinashanam Reservoir. It is perfect for taking memorable pictures as well.
PLACE NEARBY TIRUPATI
If you spare time and wish to explore the place adjacent to Tirupati, then you must head to Agastyaswamy Temple, Chandragiri, Horsley Hills, Kailasakona Waterfalls, Nagalapuram and Narayanavanam.
FAIR AND FESTIVAL OF TIRUPATI
The Tirupati Tirumala Brahmotsavam festival is considered one of the most prominent festival of Andhra Pradesh. The 9 day festival is organised in between the month of September and October. Devotees from all across the worlds take part in it. If you wish to take part in it, then you must schedule your visit during September and October.
BEST TIME TO VISIT TIRUPATI
Schedule your visit during the best time in order to stay away from the crowds. In between the month of November and March, weather remains cool and it is perfect to explore the place. Avoid summer, otherwise you will not enjoy your journey.
HOW TO REACH TIRUPATI
- By Air :- Renigunta is the closeted airport to Tirupati situated 15 kilometres from the city. And the great thing is that regular flights to major cities like Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai and Delhi are available. Here, you can catch cab to reach your desired destination.
- By Train: – Tirupati Railway Station is well connected to major cities of the country. Since it is a Morden railway station, it holds 10 platforms.
- By Road:- Bus service is available to reach Tirupati. And it well connected to Chennai, Hyderabad and Bangalore.
I hope the above mentioned information will not only lure you to visit Tirupati but enhance your knowledge too. So, keep rocking guys and spare some time for you and for your family. If you are going to book ticket for Tirupati then have a happy journey. Keep in touch to know more about India. Till then take care and enjoy…Have a happy reading…