A happy marriage comprises of two wonderful people who live together, understands each other’s problems, and always be support system to each other. Some of the positive attributes of a happy marriage is appreciation, empathizing, complimenting and respecting each other. Whereas some of the negative aspects which ruins the happiness of the marriage are arguments, complaints, criticism and rude behavior. The following are the seven small and simple habits should be inculcated to have a happy marriage.
07 Ways To Make Your Marriage Healthier And Happier
- Every Morning Greet Your Partner – Morning is all about a fresh starting and you must not let this chance skip from your hand. Here, we are going to tell you that you can make the best fresh morning a better start to make you married life outstanding. 07 Ways To Make Your Marriage Healthier And Happier
Yes!!! It is true. It is a fresh morning so do not let your mood get messed due to office work or any other reason. Go for having a lot of fun. And it would not be a tough job as you just need a great idea nothing else. You may prepare a lovely breakfast on your own to jazz up the mood of your partner. Inculcate a habit of wishing you partner good morning with positive statements as, “good morning, honey, my morning are always good become of you”, “morning is so beautiful to be awake in your arms”, etc. 07 Ways To Make Your Marriage Healthier And Happier
- Communicate The Whole Day – I would like to suggest that communication is the best thing to build up a strong and healthy relationship with your friends. And you must not let it go weaker by the time. It does not matter whether you are working or non-working, try to stay connected with your partner using various mode of communication. 07 Ways To Make Your Marriage Healthier And Happier
Contended married couples always talk with other throughout the day. They share if anything is new or bothering them in their office. If talking is not possible then make sure that at least you send messages to your partners to ask whether he/she had their lunch or not. This habit makes the relationship stronger.
- Be Calm & Respectful During Arguments – Anger is the thing can destroy even a beautiful relationship. Try to stay away as much as you can. Staying calm and cool is the best policy. The thing cannot be ignored that sometimes situation is not in under control and things get out of the way but try to handle with the patience since it is all about your lovely relationship. 07 Ways To Make Your Marriage Healthier And Happier
It’s quite obvious that couples have arguments between each other. The problem is not the arguments rather the issue is the way the matter is discussed, if one of the people stays calm and gives respect to the other, and then there will be no further arguments. So give focus on the way you talk each other.
- Always Be Honest With Each Other – Not even in love, but honesty is the thing that is appreciated in every field. In fact when you follow this thing in your practical life, it starts making your life easy. What you need to do is just go with it as in love it is an essential point to follow.
It’s great if you are honest with your partner and share your true feelings and thoughts about any matter with each other. This develops faith for each other which are the foundation for any successful marriage life. Never shy or hesitate to share with your partner. Try to be good friends and understand the things in a better way instead of making them tough to bear. 07 Ways To Make Your Marriage Healthier And Happier
- Prepare A Financial Plan – Money is the thing creating issues these days. When you prepared a good financial plan, it helps a lot both of you to stay away from extra stress. Agree or not, financial issues results in imbalance of happiness between the couple, so avoid these tensions try to take out timer and sit with each other and prepare a financial plan which is agreed by each other.
Once the plan is prepared there will be no arguments and fighting regarding the savings and spending on the household or personal stuff. Preparing it will make you both of you known that where you need to spend, where to invest, how much you can earn and other things. so, money would not be a reasons to get bitterness in your relationship. 07 Ways To Make Your Marriage Healthier And Happier
- Your Marriage Should Be Your Priority – Apart from all the above mentioned things, you must keep one thing in your mind that your marriage should be your priority. There are many directions in which you are attracted after marriage, for example- children future and career, financial stability and managing other member of the family etc. But it’s very important to give importance to your marriage before and above everything. 07 Ways To Make Your Marriage Healthier And Happier
Always the couple should take out time for each other and try to be an ideal couple for their children, so that your children also inculcate this feeling and will always have a happier married life compared to others.
- Appreciate And Complement Your Partner – And this is another important thing you must not ignore at all. Keep appreciating your partner and tell them how they and this relationship matters a lot to you. It is always noticed that all the couple take each other for granted. Always appreciate each other whenever you get a chance. 07 Ways To Make Your Marriage Healthier And Happier
If the couple never appreciates and thanks each other for certain things in their life then gradually their married life starts to become emotionless and it takes the shape of a rigid phenomenon which only lives an emotionless life. Couples should complement each other as, “thank you very much for preparing the tea for me”, “I am delighted that you picked up the children from school today” etc.
So, what are you waiting for? It is time to follow all these things and bring your relationship on the right track. We wish you all the best of luck to have a happy marriage life.
Stay Connected with Jiyo Pal Pal….
You may also like