A gratifying relationship should be filled with happenings that create astonishing memories, bring you two people closer together, make them laugh and non-verbally say “I love you”. Here, we have a list of 10 fun must dos for every couple in love that will make sure you don’t get stuck in the boredom of the day to day routine and start linking over exciting new adventures.10 fun must dos for every couple in love
10 fun must dos for every couple in love
- Couples Massage – Couples massage treatments at luxury spas all over the world are considered as the hottest treatment for couples. Because what could be more romantic than lying by the side of your partner in the most relaxing form? If you don’t want a full body massage then try to take a soothing foot massage, where you will get your tootsies cleaned by a trained pair soft hand. Or, for an even more romantic experience, you can learn how to give each other a romantic full body massage.10 fun must dos for every couple in love
- Give a Love Letter – Let’s return back to old school; the days, in which letters were handwritten, the sticker of a kiss is used as a seal and mailed at the post office. Writing a love letter and receiving a love letter both are the physical memory that will last a lifetime. Don’t forget to put romantic quotes to impress your partner.
- Help your Partner in Preparing Dinner & Make room Filled With Candles – Romance and food have been connected everywhere in the history, mix in some interesting dialogue and you’ll have the best date night experience ever. The dishes that you cook on this night will become an important part of celebrating other occasions in your lifetime. You may learn cooking new dishes together and have a nice meal but none were quite as special as spending a peaceful evening at home drinking a bottle of wine and helping your partner in creating delicious recipes. Get complex and classy. Order the ingredients of fine dining, like a bottle of rare champagne or wine, caviar or lobster or something else but exotic inside a room lighted up with candles. To create, the evening evens more romantic, play out some romantic old tracks. The ambiance will surely fill the air with romance and may get you both in the mood for some close dancing as well.
- Have a Picnic & Capture the candid moments- You will have to take out that old dusty picnic basket for this romantic idea. Put your preferred bottle of wine in, pick a secluded outdoor getaway and make some a memory. A romantic picnic with your partner surely creates some magical moment that you want to capture don’t forget to take your camera with you. It will be amusing to capture your partner off-guard by clicking some candid shots. Take pictures of your partner when they are sleeping or eating or laughing at your not so good jokes. These photos will make unforgettable memories that you will treasure forever.
- Stay Up All Night And See the Sunset and Sunrise – Do you remember the time when the two of you just began your relationship and would fill the small hours of the morning just talking on the phone with them? Try to replicate that particular interval of time by planning an all-night stay that may include laughing, chatting, dancing or taking a late night walk. You might be able to achieve this one in combination with all in one day! Now that is a thing that in the, to do in Couples Bucket List. Also watching a beautiful sunrise or sunset in your partner arm is the abstract of romance the view you see will be like never seen before. Why not make it an aim to do both in a single day? Though there’re some beautiful sunsets around the globe, there’s no need to fly far, you can take help of what’s in your own backyard too for achieving this beautiful moment.
- Read for your partner- Owning a small library at home is something that nowadays most young and well-read couples want these days. Every home does have a makeshift bookshelf where you stick some of your best collections. With a cup of steamy coffee that your partner made for you in your hand, your reading glasses on is all you want for that ideal evening date with your partner and your favorite book. Read most romantically exciting activities of this book to your partner for a greater experience.10 fun must dos for every couple in love
- Create a Monogram & Leave Your Mark- Drawing a creative monogram with using a combination of your initials and then set this design on something unique like sweater they gift you. Monograms can be set into stamped on t-shirts, charms, or even stitched on your bathroom towels.
- Time to get adventurous – Revel in some activity that will cause that adrenaline rush within you. If you have a phobia of heights get into bungee jumping with your partner, or go for some deep sea scuba diving and discover the beautiful underwater views. You can also try other adventuresome activities such as trekking, biking, river rafting, etc. This may also help you to see how caring and supportive your partner is.
- Romantic Kiss on Top of a Ferris wheel- Some of the most passionate and romantic movies have shown a smooch on the top of Ferris wheel. Several couples have also declared that this is where their very first kiss is occurred. There’s also something peculiar about it no matter if you kiss your partner while taking a spin on the grand London Eye or a miniature one at your local carnival. Also, try to kiss your partner in the rain or under the lamp post and the moment you create becomes your favourite one.10 fun must dos for every couple in love
Do silly things- It is you are on your honeymoon, so you don’t need to be so serious. Just think about some exciting bedroom games. Do pillow fight or a tickle fight with your partner, jump on the bed, etc. This will give you two more casual and relaxed time around each other. 10 fun must dos for every couple in love