No one wishes to have dull and rustic skin… But we all have got stuck with busy schedule… and we have very less time to pamper skin… Taking care of skin is not all about scheduling a visit to a beauty-parlours…
Having smooth, glowing, clear and healthy skin is not a tough job…Yes!!! It is true and you can get clear skin without spending too much time.10 Tips for clear skin
In this blog, we are going to cover many things in one go right from cleaning, moisturizing and the way of how to get glowing skin. All the fashionistas having a quite busy schedule must go through the whole blog if wish to have clear skin all the time. 10 Tips for clear skin
10 Tips for clear skin
1. Do Not Rub Your Skin, It does not work – Many of us do scrubbing, but in a wrong way. Yes!!! If you are scrubbing with too hard leaves, then you must avoid it as it leaves your face skin rough and red. Your face holds sensitive skin and you must be gentle with it. Otherwise you must get ready for irritation. Before scrubbing, make sure your hands should be clean.
2. Don’t skip your morning wash – Yes!!! Washing your face in the morning is quite essential. Let me clear you why it is required. Actually, your hairstyling products are absorbed by your pillowcase and then they also get smeared on your face. If morning face is avoided by you that means pores will get stuck.
3. Not your fingertips, but take the help of cleansing brush – Sometimes our hands do not make clear the face in the way, we expect. In this connection, you need to have a brush to clear it. You can go for using an exfoliating brush. It will help you to clean your makeup in a discreet manner.
4. Avoid Washing Your Face Again and Again – If some of you have oily face that does not mean you have to wash your face again and again. Instead of washing your face, you must try astringent right after the washing face.
5. Exfoliating is An Quite Essential To Have Clear Skin – Having dull skin is one of the biggest problems which many of you have been facing. Dull skin leads towards layers of dead skin. And it is quite essential to remove them. Apart from it, dirt particles block the pores of the skin as well. To exfoliate gently, you must go along with alpha hydroxy and lactic acids to get your glow back. In order to open pores, you may take help of steam as it plays an enormous to dig out the grime.
6. Make a Habit to Use a clay mask – This mask is quite important if you wish to penetrate deep into your soft skin. It does not only clean, but remove the oil & bacteria as well. Apart from it, lemon also helps to make your skin tighten and smooth. There is no doubt that Lemon is the best ingredient to get clear skin. It is loaded with citric acid, which plays a wider role to remove the dead cell. The juicy lemon is blessed with Vitamin C and this acid reduce the dark spots.
- Take a fresh-squeezed lemon juice and rub it all over your face and neck.
- Wait for 10 minutes and wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Then, it is time to rub cucumber slices on your face to make the skin soften and moisturize.
- Apart from it, you can add raw honey in lemon juice and apply it on your face.
7. How To Get Rid of Pimples – If you are fighting with a pimple problem, then honey can be a simple home remedy for you. To get rid of pimple problem, cook oatmeal as per the direction. Leave until it gets cool. Now, it is time to stir in lemon juice and egg. Put this mixture on the pimples and not there is a need to leave them for overnight. Actually, oatmeal is oozing with antioxidants, which helps to bring the swelling down. And the acid in which comes from lemon kills the bacteria available in your pores. Apart from it, egg holds vitamin E which tightens skin and makes it perfectly smooth.
8. How To Remove Dead Skin Using Baking Soda – In your kitchen, Baking Soda is one of the all-time- available ingredient. It is the best way to balance pH level of the skin. But not only this, Baking Soda is an excellent exfoliating agent to keep your face free from deal cells.Add one tbs baking Soda with one tbs of water or lemon juice, rub the paste and clean your face. Wash your face with lukewarm water.
9. Moisturize Your Face in A Natural way – Aloe Vera is easily available and very helpful for your skin. Because of holding antibacterial properties. It removes all sorts of bacteria from your skin and make it clean. Apart from it, using aloe Vera brings moisture back into your skin and pamper the new skin cell.
- Take the gel from an aloe Vera leaf.
- Take a cotton ball and apply the gel all over your face.
- Let it dry completely as it can take time about half an hour.
- Follow this way daily to have smooth and moisturize skin.
10. What Turmeric Do For Your Skin – It is a natural antiseptic and we all know this fact. It is quite powerful to diminish scars and other type of unwanted marks.
- Take one tablespoon of turmeric powder and mix it with pineapple juice. Apply it over your face and neck. Let it dry completely. Then wash with lukewarm water. You can use this way 2 or times in a week to get glowing skin.
- Add equal amount of turmeric powder and gram flour and make a paste with the help of water or milk. Smear it on your face and let it dry. And then wash face with Luke warm water.
So what are you waiting for? Take a step towards healthy habits and taking care of your skin is one of them. The above mentioned tips help you to have a clear skin without having any hassles. Well!!! What you have been using to get blessed with clear skin… do not forget to share with us…We have been waiting here…drop your comments and feedback as they help us to motivate…
Have a Happy Reading …
You may also like