Someone has rightly said HEALTH IS WEALTH. There is nothing more precious rather than having good health. And if you are blessed with healthy body, then it’s your responsibility to maintain it. In present scenario, health issues are rising very quickly. Avoiding good habits means inviting health oriented problems.
Let me know how many of you take care of your skin? There would be less in numbers. Yes!!! It’s true. We often love to go beauty parlour for hair cutting, manicure, pedicure, etc., but what is all about skin protection. If moisturizer/sunscreen is enough to take care the health of your skin? And the answer is no.
You are wrong if you think that you need to have a lot cosmetics or a lot of time to treat your skin. Here, we are going to explore some of the very handy and easy tips to pamper skin. And you must go through the whole article if you are one of them who has to spend many hours out of home.
- Have Plenty of Water: – You have to keep one thing in mind that take plenty of water as much as you can. Some of you may not love to drink lots of water, then you may prefer your favourite juice. Taking lot of water does not help only to keep you cool from inside, but it plays a vital role to swipe many impurities through sweat and urine. You may have noticed that skin gets rough most often in winter season. And it occurred due to lack of water in the body. If you keep drinking enough water, then not only skin problem, but a number of problems will stay away from you.
- Cleaning of the Skin: – Though there are a number of products are available in the market, but you must not skip to go along with natural things. And lemon comes first to get naturally cleaned skins. Lemon oozes with Vitamin-C and It’s good for the skin. Not daily, but you must use it once in a week. You just need to have a slice of lemon and rub it on your face until it gets finished. And then wash your face. Your face will not only cleaned but start glowing to. Rubbing lemon helps to clean the small pores which get chocked because of pollution and dust. It also helps to reduce black shades. You may rub lemons throughout your body. To get cleaned elbow, nothing can be great than lemon.
- Cover your Skin: – Being a part of developed city, pollution cannot be avoided. But you can make sure, if your skin is covered completely. Whenever you step out, wear full sleeve apparels. Scarf/stroll can help you a lot to get fully covered. If you use two-wheelers, then do not forget gloves. It’s essential to mention that the cases of skin cancer are growing day-by-day. And you must protect yourself to come direct in sun rays.
- Vitamins C and E to pamper your skin: – As per the study, Vitamin C and E are considered good for the skin. Vitamin C comes in various fruits like Orange, Lemon, Grapes, Pineapple etc. And you must take it regularly to keep your skin healthy from inside. Apart from it, vitamin E can be consumed from Broccoli, Peanut Butter, Spinach etc. fruits and vegetables enriched with vitamins C and E helps to keep your skin younger and healthy.
- Face Pack to Reduce Wrinkle and darkness: – Dead skin has always been a problem. And it’s essential to remove time-to-time. And nothing can be better rather than having a face pack to eliminate the wrinkles and darkness. Though the various face pack are available in the market, but it is being suggested here to choose something natural. Your kitchen holds a number of items to make natural face pack like Besan, Curd, Lemon Juice, Milk, Papaya etc., All these items does not harm your skin, but make it very smooth and healthy. Go for FacePack once in a week is enough.
- Keep Minimum Make up: – Avoid heavy makeup unless it’s essential as it takes your natural beauty away. Choose quality oriented cosmetic to get oozed with natural beauty. Compromising the quality means you are going to compromise with the health of your skin.
- Take a Healthy Diet: – If you wish to look younger for longer then you have to pay attention over your diet. Junk food like pizza, burger, macaroni etc., are not considered good for health. You must dairy products, fruits, salad, juices, vegetables, etc. For healthier skin, you must consider berries, sweet potatoes, carrots, chillies, peppers, nuts and seeds.
- Moisturize your Skin: – Pollution and cleaning may leave your skin dry. And you must let it dry. To pamper it, you may use coconut oil. It is considered best not only for hair but for skin too. It keeps your skin healthy. You may rub it throughout your body before sleeping. In the morning, you get soft skin. Apart from it, you may go for moisturizer suits your skin.
- Wash Your Face Twice in a Day: – washing twice in a day does not keep your face clean but it helps to make you fresh too. You feel better. In summer, you may go for washing more than twice. Use good facewash to wash your face. Keep in mind that your facewash should be enriched with moisture too. It will not let your skin dry if you wash a number of times.
- Stay Happy: – Keep smiling is one of the most important tricks to have a happy and healthy skin. Avoid taking lots of tension otherwise, all the above mentioned trick may not work.
So, what are you waiting for? Follow the above mentioned tricks to protect your skin from pollution. If you know something important, we have missed then do not forget to share with us. Till then stay Healthy, Stay Stylish and Stay Happy….