It is your teeth, which fetch attention apart from your face….Many of you have been using a number of products to pamper the skin of your face. But how many of you are following tips to improve dental health. There would be very few. Let me correct you that your teeth require the same care as same as your face need. Well!!! Here we are bringing the must-to-follow 10 tips to maintain the dental health. Let’s check out – 10 Tips to improve dental health
1.Do You Know Why Flossing Is Essential
Actually Toothbrush cannot cover every corner in the proper way to make them clean. But Flossing helps a lot. Daily Flossing plays a wide role to prevent tooth decay as well as gingivitis. If flossing is not done, plaque and tartar start building up under the surface of the gum line which cannot be removed with the help of a toothbrush. It does not matter how excellently you brush.
- It helps to remove plaque between teeth and bring them out from under the gum lines.
- Avoiding Flossing means raising the chances of gum infection, bad breath and bleeding.
- For them who are not able to make flossing can go for oral irrigator as this sprays water/mouthwash to eradicate plaque and food both got stuck between your teeth and below your gum line.
2. Schedule a Visit To The Dentist Twice a Year
To have a good oral health you need to schedule a visit to your dentist twice a year. Regular dental check-up help you to know what is the status of your health? You may not believe, but it dental health also belong to different health conditions like heart attack, stroke, diabetes, obesity, premature births, and sleep apnoea.
- Before serving, you the best treatment, your dentist will check up your dental health properly as there are many diseases which manifest themselves in the mouth.
- Regular cleaning by dentist make your teeth strong and problem free.
- You can prevent your teeth from receding, bleeding or swollen as well.
3. Why To Clean your tongue
Oral health does not belong to only teeth, but it is all about all parts mentioned in your mouth. And the tongue is one of them. Many of us just brushes our teeth and consider it enough. But it is not fair with your oral health. You must pay attention over the cleaning the surface of your tongue daily. The tongue lets us know the taste of the food if it’s salty, sweet or sour.
- But apart from it, the tongue is a place where bacteria can grow up within no time.
- To make it clean, you must go along with a tongue cleaner.
- Having bad breath can be because of bacteria on your tongue.
4. What is the role of Mouthwash
If Mouthwash it quite essential to maintain good oral health? See many of us get confused how much it is important to use mouthwash. If they really play a vital role to lift up the oral health? Let’s understand in a discreet manner. Actually, Mouthwash works as same as cherry on the cake. To maintain health, you must have to pay attention over brushing, flossing as well as visiting Dentists. In the market, there are different type of mouthwash are available. Actually, they help to kill the bacteria in your mouth and maintain good breath. But if you think that for having bad breathe you do not need to visit a dentist, but go along with mouthwash then you are absolutely wrong. Mouthwash may relieve you for a short span of time.
5. Let’s have A Look Over Diet To Have A Healthy Teeth
To hold great oral health, you need to go along with plenty of calcium. Now you are muddling over why it is important. Actually, they make your bones of teeth stronger.
- For calcium, you must drink milk, fortified orange juice, Beverage made from milk like yogurt, Lassi, Milk shake and more, eat yogurt, cheese, broccoli and fresh fruits.
6. Apart From Calcium, What You add
- Not only Calcium but Vitamin D is also required for maintaining the health of gums and teeth.
- To prevent your teeth from bleeding and cracking, Vitamin B is also essential to add in your teeth.
- Apart from it, Copper, zinc, iodine, iron and potassium also play an enormous role to pamper healthy dental hygiene.
7. Say Strictly NO To These Things
If love your smile, Say No To Sodas, Coffee and Alcohol. Many of you may love to have coffee, Alcohol and Sodas and you may not expect your life without it. But can you expect your life without your teeth? I am damn sure you answer will be NO. And the same answer you must follow when it comes to drink beverage like Alcohol, Coffee and Sodas.
- Actually, they contain a high level of phosphorus and it is a necessary mineral for a healthy mouth.
- And taking too much phosphorous may lease towards gum disease and tooth decay.
- Apart from it, you must take care what you are eating if they are dipped din corn syrup and food dye. Taking them means losing the whiteness of your teeth. And they will turn into a dull and discoloured shade.
- Taking milk is good option to pamper your oral health in an excellent manner. Assuming milk means strengthen teeth and stronger enamel.
8. Do You Know When To Change Your Brush
You must change your brush within short span of time like 8 to 10 weeks. Apart from it if you are using an electronic toothbrush then you must chuck it within every 2 or 3 months. Using the same brush longer means transferring bacteria in your mouth on your own.
9. The Best Way To Do Brush
Do you what is the right way to do brush. Let’s know.
- You need to place your toothbrush at a 45-degree angle against your gums. And gently move it in a circular motion.
- The Back-and–forth motion is not a right way. It does not clean your teeth while brushing mention holding brush at 45 degree clean the gap between the teeth as well as the gum line.
10. How To Make Your Teeth More White
- To make your teeth shiner, you may take help of vinegar as it plays a wide role to remove stains having on white teeth as well as kill the bacteria.
- Apart from it, you can use Soda to make them clean. But be sure if your gums are not feeling raw. If feels like this then you must switch to add salt while brushing every other day.
So, what are you waiting for? It is never too late. If you start following the above mentioned points, then maintaining good oral health is not tough. We are concerned about the oral health of our readers…Take Care Of Your Smile By Maintaining Oral Health..Stay Connected…For latest updates…
You may also like