It does not matter if the disease is minor or major. You must hold knowledge as much as you can since it prepares you that how deal if get stuck in this unpleasant situation. Today, we are going to put light on Tonsillitis exploring many things about it like cause, treatment, home remedies and much more. Home remedies for Tonsillitis
Home remedies for Tonsillitis
A Bit About Tonsillitis
Tonsils are the two masses of tissue located at the back of our throat. When it get infected bacteria or viruses it gets swollen and causes difficulties in swallowing this condition is known as Tonsillitis. There is a misconception regarding this disease that Tonsillitis usually occurs at childhood but it can affect you at any age. Streptococcal is the common bacteria that cause strep throat. Home remedies for Tonsillitis
It is required to mention that it is very highly contagious disease, tonsillitis spreads very quickly from one person from another. It means one should away from the one who is infected from it since when any infected person sneezes or coughs without covering his/her mouth, bacteria containing small water droplets comes out the mouth which causes infection to others. Home remedies for Tonsillitis
What About the Cause Of Tonsillitis
It occurs because of a common bacteria called Streptococcus bacteria. But apart from it, there are many causes that lead to this disease are –
- Influenza viruses
- Parainfluenza viruses
- Herpes Simplex virus
It is very essential to stay away from the person who is already infected from this disease. It spread speedily from one person to another person. Home remedies for Tonsillitis
Symptoms Of Tonsillitis
In this section, we are going to explore the symptoms which indicate that you are suffering from Tonsillitis. Let’s check it out. Home remedies for Tonsillitis
- If you have tenderness
- If you are experiencing throat pain
- If there is any painful blisters you find on the tonsils
- Headache also considered a symptom of tonsillitis
- If there is any ear pain
- A stiff neck also indicates
- If tonsils holds red shade or get swollen
- Earaches is also one of the symptoms of tonsillitis
- If you have fever and feeling chills that also indicates you have tonsillitis.
- Bad breath is another symptom.
How To Stay Away from Tonsillitis
- First, of all you need to stay away from the people who are already suffering from this diseases.
- The next is that whenever you go outside, never forget washing your hand before going for eating.
- If find severe pain and difficult to eat or drink, you need to head doctor to take medicine on the right time.
What About The Treatment
- Your doctor will ask some questions and will take a rapid strep test or throat swab culture to ascertain the exact situation. Home remedies for Tonsillitis
- After examining it, your doctor may prescribe you some antibiotics.
- It is important to take all medicines prescribed by the doctors in order to make sure that bacteria are gone completely. If the treatment course is not done properly, there are many chances that you will get infected again. Home remedies for Tonsillitis
Home Remedies Of Tonsillitis
- Baking Soda – Baking Soda is easily available in every Indian kitchen. What you need to do is take a glass of hot water and add soda and a pinch of salt. You need to do gargle with this prepared solution. It kills bacteria and very helpful to prevent yeast and fungi growth in the throat. Home remedies for Tonsillitis
- Peppermint – It is widely known for its ability to freshen breath. You may also use spray having peppermint extract since it helps to serve the relieve to sore throats. Home remedies for Tonsillitis
- Salt Water – It is one of the most common and knowable medicine. Apart from it, it is very easy to take. What you need to do? Take some warm water having soothing effect and add a pinch of salt since it is very helpful to kill the germs, bacteria and virus. Home remedies for Tonsillitis
- Lemon – It is easily available in the market and very effective to get rid of this disease. What you need to do is take a glass of lukewarm water and add lemon juice in it. Then add a pinch of salt and a teaspoon of honey and mix it well. You need to drink it twice daily to get immediate relax. You may also add black pepper as it also works. Home remedies for Tonsillitis
- Basil – It is quite effective to get relief. It is also one of the most effective home remedies. Let us know what the process to take it is. You need to take 10 to 12 basil leave and add one and one-half cups of water. Let it boil for 10 minutes at least. It is time to strain it. Now add a teaspoon lemon juice to it. After it, add one teaspoon honey and mix it well. You need to take this solution twice or thrice in a day to get instant relief.
- Turmeric – It is widely known for its antiseptic properties and very helpful to make you away from this disease. Take a glass of hot water and add a pinch of salt and turmeric. Now, you need to gargle with this solution several times in a day. It diminish the bacteria and germs from your throat. It reduces the inflammation and soreness as well. Home remedies for Tonsillitis
- Cinnamon – Take a glass of hot water and add two teaspoon of honey and cinnamon powder. Do not drink it quickly, but take some time and sip it slowly. You need to drink it two or three times in a day to get rid of this disease. Your throat will get relaxed as the swelling will go away and pain too.
So, what are you waiting for? You may try these home remedies to get rid of this disease. But if the symptoms remains persist then you must head to the doctor.
Stay Connected To Jiyo Pal Pal …
Have A Happy Reading…