Acne…it is a very common word and we all hate this as it’s a face skin disease. And no one wishes to look ugly. In the medical term, Acne is called Acne Vulgaris. This disease actually belongs to oil glands at the base of hair follicles.
Do not worry Acne is not a dangerous disease, but yes, it is true that it can leave your skin having marks. Here, we are going to increase your knowledge regarding Acne which you may not have. Let’s check out the whole article to make yourself stay away from this situation. Home Remedies to Cure AcneHome Remedies to Cure Acne
A Little Bit About Acne
Actually Human skin holds a number of tine holes which is called pores. These pores lead to oil glands situated under the skin. With the help of small canals glands and pores get connected to each other.
These glands generate a kind of oily liquid called Sebum. When Sebum is produced, it also holds the dead skin cells. There are many people who considered it dirt particles but actually they are dead skin cells. When the follicles get blocked, it turns into a pimple.Home Remedies to Cure Acne
Apart from face, pimple can appear other parts of body like Back, Chest, Shoulder and Neck. To put in another language, skin cells, sebum and hair meets at the same point and when it gets infected with bacteria, it get inflamed. And pimple occurs when it get chocked. Home Remedies to Cure Acne
From Where The Word Acne Deprives
The word ACNE derives from the word ACME which belong to Greek language. The word ACME means POINT or SPOT. Later it is spelled as ACNE. And from that time, it has been knowing as ACNE.
What Are The Cause Of Acne
If we try to figure out the reasons behind having Acne then you may get shocked knowing that the cause of acne are still unidentified. Home Remedies to Cure Acne
- But as per the experts the prominent reason behind having acne is the lifting up the androgen level. Actually it is a kind of hormone which is raised when a human turns into adolescent. It develops the oil glands under the skin grow and it generates more oil. And when Sebum gets developed in the great amount. When it breaks down the cellular wall in your pore and it plays a wide ground to build up bacteria.
- On the other hand, it is also considered that it is a genetic disease.
- Apart from it, medication having androgen and lithium can also be the reason of having acne.
- Not only this, but changing the level of hormones at the time pregnancy may also lead towards having acne.
Lets Know About The Type Of Acne Pimples
- Pustules – They contain pus and red in colour. They are painful and sometime create swelling around itself.
- Nobules – They are also painful since embedded in the depth of the skin. They are visible to the skin.
- Cysts – They leave marks on the face. They also hold pus and considered very painful.
- Sebum is very essential to keep skin smooth and healthy. Home Remedies to Cure Acne
- Papules – They are just as same as swelling. They are visible on surface of the skin and hold pink colour.
- Whiteheads – They remain under the skin as they are very small in size. They can be seen on the face but hard to remove. Home Remedies to Cure Acne
- Blackheads – They can be clearly visible on the surface of the skin. They are called Blackheads as they are black in the shade. Some people think that they occur because of dirt, but it is not the reason. Scrubbing face will not help at all. Home Remedies to Cure Acne
Home Remedies To Cure Acne
Yes!!! Home remedies are successful to cure the Acne. In this section, we are going to explore about the home remedies which will help you to cure and prevent Acne. Let’s have a look. Home Remedies to Cure Acne
- Lemon Juice – Since it holds acid property, it is very useful to clean the dirt and dead skin cells both. You may take a slice of lemon juice and rub it over the affected area. Home Remedies to Cure Acne
- Toothpaste – you may a bit shocked, but it is true that it helps to clean your face too. In order to reduce the swelling of the pimple, you need to apply a little toothpaste over the affect area before going to bed. Follow this procedure to 2 or 3 days. Home Remedies to Cure Acne
- Steaming – it is another way to get rid of acne problems. It opens your pour and you skin starts breathing. The bacteria get lethargic. Home Remedies to Cure Acne
- Mint – In every kitchen, it can be found. It is very useful to unclog the pores. To prepare a paste, you need to have 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint and then add curd and oatmeal. Mix all of them gently and apply it on your face. Leave it for 10 minutes and wash your face. Home Remedies to Cure Acne
- Baking Soda – It works a great exfoliate to your skin. It plays an important role to clear the pores and remove the layer of dead skin over your face. Not only this, but it easily maintains the Ph balance of the skin. Make a paste using a little water and apply over the affect area or all over the face. Leave it for five minutes and then wash it. Home Remedies to Cure Acne
- Oatmeal – To clean the skin, it is one of the great way as it observes the excess oil. To make oatmeal paste, mix it with one teaspoon honey and one teaspoon lemon juice. Apply it on your face and rub it gently and slowly. After that, leave it on your face and wash after 30 minutes. Home Remedies to Cure Acne
- Fuller’s Earth – It is easily available and considered a perfect way to unclog the pores. To make fuller’s earth paste, add rose water and sandalwood powder. Apply it on your face and wash your face once it gets dry.
If the above mentioned home remedies do not help you then you must visit a doctor. Sometimes acne problem gets very serious and it cannot be handled by only using home remedies. Timely taking medicine will keep your face safe to get marks. Home Remedies to Cure Acne
Stay Connected For The Latest Updates…
Have a Happy Reading…
You may also like