In Himachal Pradesh, there is a number of places known for having spectacular sight-seeing options loaded with scenic mountains views and crystal clear rivers. If you are a die-hard fan of monasteries, then there is a grand welcome for you since you come across a wide array of monasteries including the Key monastery, Tabo monastery, Dhankar monastery and Lhalung monastery. Sipti Valley – Himachal Pradesh
Sipti Valley – Himachal Pradesh
And what about natural wonder? There is a big yes to spend quality time in the lap of nature. Chandra Tal Lake is the must-visit place, which pamper you in a great way. So, let’s check out this fresh blog stuffed with spicy and crispy information about this amazing valley. Sipti Valley – Himachal Pradesh
Must Visit Places in Sipti Valley
- Lhalung Monastery – This monastery is also known as the golden temple. This monastery is located in Lhalung. It is quite beautiful and amazing. You must go ahead to explore it. If you miss it that means you are going to skip a wide chunk of enjoyment. Sipti Valley – Himachal Pradesh
- Key Monastery – This monastery is another one of the must-visit place. It is the biggest centre of Buddhist learning. If you hold interest learning something about this religion, you may go there. This monastery is 1000 years old. Every year a number of people come here. Sipti Valley – Himachal Pradesh
- Lossar – You will come across this village while entering the Sipti Valley from Kunzum Pass. It is situated at high altitude. Since it is adjacent to Sipti River, you can go along with your camera to click some memorable images. Sipti Valley – Himachal Pradesh
- Komik – This is another but beautiful village in Asia located in the Lahaul Sipti district. Since the village is small, it does not hold a large population. Sipti Valley – Himachal Pradesh
- Kunzum Pass – It is just marvellous. It is difficult to elaborate in the words. Not only mine, but you will also find tough to explore its beauty after making a stroll here. Sipti Valley – Himachal Pradesh
- Chandratal Lake – This lake is outstanding and capture your wide attention in one go. It is also called Moon Lake. It is located 7-8kms from Kunzum Pass. It has become one of the favourite spot among the photographers and adventure seekers. Not only this, but the people who are looking for the peace of mind can also go there. Sipti Valley – Himachal Pradesh
- Tabo monastery – This monastery was established in the year of 996 A.D. It is one of the oldest monasteries in this area. Here, you can go through some kind of rare murals and paintings. Sipti Valley – Himachal Pradesh
- Dhankar Monastery – This marvellous monastery is located on a cliff between Taboo and Kaza. To get an amazing view of the Sipti River, you must come here. In order to explore ancient paintings, monument and texts, it is considered to visit this place. So, what’s up? No need to think more, just go ahead and book your ticket. Sipti Valley – Himachal Pradesh
- Pin Valley National Park– This beautiful and amazing park is situated amidst semi-frozen rivers. This lovely park holds a number of rare species of the most sought after Himalayan snow leopards. If you wish to see them to get enthralled, you must go ahead. Sipti Valley – Himachal Pradesh
- Shashul Monastery – This is another monastery in this list. Saying would not be wrong that if you wish to visit a number of monasteries in one go, you must go ahead Sipti valley. This monastery holds a three-storey structure which is situated 35-40 kms from Manali. Sipti Valley – Himachal Pradesh
- Kardang Monastery – It is situated in the lap of marvellous greenery and mountains. It is adjacent to Bhaga River. Sipti Valley – Himachal Pradesh
- Trilokinath Temple – This temple belongs to both religions, be it Hindu or Buddhists. In the month of August, a festival called Pauri is celebrated here on a large scale. Sipti Valley – Himachal Pradesh
Things To Do In Sipti Valley- Himachal
- Shopping – Though it is not well-developed, but you are allowed to buy lovely things. Shopaholics will not let bore here. If you make stroll here then do not forget to buy Sipti tea. It is very popular because of its amazing name. If you make an entry at Co-operative society, you can buy various things like woollen shawls, stoles, ponchos, caps etc. Sipti Valley – Himachal Pradesh
- Trekking – For the wonderful experience in trekking, you must come here as it is regarded as the dream-like place for Trekking enthusiastic. Sipti Valley – Himachal Pradesh
- Mountain Biking – if you do not fear to dare adventure then mountain biking is perfect for you. Come Sipti to go along with outstanding mountain biking experience. Sipti Valley – Himachal Pradesh
- Yak Safaris – If you are not comfortable with walking down, choose Yak Safari. It will help you to target two aims first exploring Sipti and the second is enjoying Yak Safari. Sipti Valley – Himachal Pradesh
- Thangka Painting – painting has always been a great way to learn about the history. These painting are installed in the monastery, you may see them. Sipti Valley – Himachal Pradesh
The Best Time To Visit Sipti Valley
To make lovely memories, you must schedule your trip in between the Mid May to Mid Oct. During these months, the weather remains pleasurable. Sipti Valley – Himachal Pradesh
Fair And Festival In Sipti Valley
- Dechhang – This festival is organised in the height of winter in between December-January. It is dedicated to a moment of getting together. People get a break from their busy schedule and meet their loved one.
- Lossar – This amazing festival is celebrated in the month of February. During this festival, ritual dances are organised. It indicated towards New Year which is about to reach. It is performed in all monasteries located in Sipti valley. Sipti Valley – Himachal Pradesh
- Ladaracha fair – It is all about a traditional trade fair, which is organised in the month of July every year.
What To Keep In Mind During Journey
- The weather of Sipti valley is enough to make anyone confused. Here, you can’t sure what to carry. And that is why, pack your back with the variety of clothes like t-shirt, full shirts, hats, etc., so they will protect you, whether it heats up or remains cool. Sipti Valley – Himachal Pradesh
- If you have any kind of breathing related health issues or lung diseases, you must consult your doctor first before scheduling a visit to Sipti. Sipti Valley – Himachal Pradesh
- Carry enough cash if you do not get stuck with unpleasable situation. ATM is not available at short distance.
How To Reach
- By Air:- Kullu Airport is the nearest airport and well-connected to major cities of the country. Taxi and Rickshaw service is available outside of the Airport. Sipti Valley – Himachal Pradesh
- By Train: – if you wish to go by train, then Shimla is the nearest railway station to get down.
- By Road: – This place is well-connected to other road. The road remains open throughout the year.
You may also like