Arunachal Pradesh is one of the best places and has always been the most popular among the people. It is situated in the North-easternregion of the nation and worth to visit since it is quite beautiful. Though there are many hills station and best places to explore in Arunachal Pradesh.7 Best National Parks in Arunachal Pradesh
7 Best National Parks in Arunachal Pradesh
But do you know what is another thing making this state is high in demand. If answer is No, then do not worry. We are here to increase your information. Actually, Arunachal Pradesh is widely recognized as one of the 18 biodiversity hotspots of the world. People all around the world are known it’s for having beautiful views. It gets a number of footfalls every day. The state is rich with picturesque beauty that offers relaxation and rejuvenation. Apart from it, Arunachal Pradesh is also known for having the best national parks. Here, we are going to cite about the best 7 national parks. Take a look…7 Best National Parks in Arunachal Pradesh
1. Namdapha National Park First, it is one of the largest areas and regarded as the ‘protected zones’ in Eastern Himalayas. Here, we are going to cite some of the prominent thing regarding this park making it the most talked about park.7 Best National Parks in Arunachal Pradesh
- It has turned to be a big draw since it is widely known for having rich biodiversity and geographical size.
- People are crazy for it since this lovely park is situated near the border with Myanmar in the district of Changlang.7 Best National Parks in Arunachal Pradesh
- It rules over many hearts as it is known to be an amalgamation of rainforests and evergreen forests, the park is a must-visit for nature lovers!.7 Best National Parks in Arunachal Pradesh
- This park holds a major portions of this thick tropical rainforest but they are not open to the visitors. Actually, this portion has some exquisite and unique varieties of plants to keep them safe.
- It is enough to make anyone WOW as it has a total numbe of 150 species of timber covering a huge area of 1985 sq. Km. 7 Best National Parks in Arunachal Pradesh
- It is regarded as the third largest national park in the country and quite important since it takes care of some of the rare and endangered species. 7 Best National Parks in Arunachal Pradesh
- The best thing is that it remains please weather throughout the year and that is why you can go when you want.
- Another thing making this park is quite popular is that it is the only national park in the world who is regarded as the home to four feline species of the big cat family: Leopards, Tigers, Snow Leopards and Clouded Leopards. 7 Best National Parks in Arunachal Pradesh
- Apart from it, it also adds other inhabitants of these magnificent forests like Stump-tailed macaque, Capped Langurs, Dholes, Asiatic Black Bears, Red Panda, Yellow-Throated Marten, and Assamese Macaque.
- If you are thinking to head this place then the best time to visit Namdapha National Park comes in between November to April.7 Best National Parks in Arunachal Pradesh
2. Mouling National Park – This park is next on the list. It was the second national park to be established in the State after Namdapha National Park.
- First thing about this park is that it is quite beautiful and hold a kind of charm to attract the visitors. It is situated in the Upper Siang district of the state of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Here, you can come across a variety of animals like the Bengal tiger, barking deer and leopards, Red Pandas, Deers, Hoolock Gibbons and Tigers. 7 Best National Parks in Arunachal Pradesh
- One of the best things is that this beautiful park is known for its three varieties of goat – antelopes, coral and serow. 7 Best National Parks in Arunachal Pradesh
- The minus point of this park that it is inaccessible via road. But if you wish to visit the park untouched natural reserve, then it a great place to head and will become memorable one too.
3. Kane wildlife Sanctuary The next one on the list is Kane Wildlife Sanctuary located in the West Siang district of Arunachal Pradesh. It has been kicked off taking the initiative targeted at preserving the wildlife of the State. If you are looking for heading to the best park then you must go for it. The best time to visit this sanctuary starts from in between of October to April. 7 Best National Parks in Arunachal Pradesh
4. Mehao Wildlife Sanctuary – Mehao is quite popular all around the country for having incredible greenery. It is considered best among the visitors for having with dense forests. The tropical evergreen forests provide a thick bio-diverse sphere for animals and plants to flourish in. There is a wide array of animals include tigers, leopards, cats, jackals and other wild animals. You can visit this place in between of November to March.
5. Daying Erring Memorial Wildlife Sanctuary It is quite popular and widely known to be the home to a variety of carnivores and herbivores like deer, langur, and water buffaloes. It covers an area of 190 square kilometres. It is situated in the East Sian district criss-crossed with the tributaries of rivers Siang and Sibiya and that is why it is quite beautiful and people love to head it. 7 Best National Parks in Arunachal Pradesh
6. Orchid Sanctuary: If are coming here then you must not skip this one at any rate. Orchid Sanctuary is located in West Kameng District Area which covers 100 sq. km. This one of the best sanctuary is widely known for variety of species and the special one is Orchids. Apart from it, there is a comprehensive list of animals like Red Panda, Pheasant, Scrow, Goral etc. 7 Best National Parks in Arunachal Pradesh
7. Itanagar:This one is situated in Papumpare District and cover an area of 140.30 sq. km. Thi Park is known for a plethora of animals like Elephants, various kind of bird species, Tiger, Barking Deer, Leopard and orchid species. It is not too tough to reach there since it is well connected with road, rail and air so you would not face any hassles to reach there. So, what are you waiting for? It is time to add some more fun and excitement in your life by exploring these parks. Stay Connected With Jiyo Pal Pal…Have A Happy Reading…