The fact cannot be denied that Uttarakhand is one of the best places to head to come across the tranquility of the mind. if you have got sick doing work and wish to have a break, then add Uttarakhand to your list as it is just an incredible place. 10 Best hill stations in Uttarakhand
Whether you do driving or strolling, everything is just mind-blowing. Saying would not wrong that every corner of this place will make you fall in love with it. Let’s check it out the best hill station In Uttarakhand.
10 Best Hill Stations In Uttarakhand
1. Masoorie – Without Masoorie the list of the best hill station cannot get completed at any rate.
- It is also known as the ‘queen of the hills” as well as regarded as the pride of Uttarakhand Tourism industry. Every year a number of tourists visit it to get showered with the happiness.
- The breathtaking scenic beauty of Masoorie is all set to make you fall in love with it.
- The lovely place is situated amidst the undulating Himalayan range which adds another spark to the beauty of the place. 10 Best hill stations in Uttarakhand
- If you wish to visit this place then you must choose in between March to June and September to November as it is considered the best time to visit it.
What You Must Not Skip If Heading To Masoorie
- Kempty Falls Trek – (8 kms.)
- Yamuna Bridge trek – (20 kms.)
- Bhadraraj Temple trek (15 kms.)–
- Benog Hill Trek – (3 kms.)
- George Everest Park – (3 Kms.)
2. Auli – You can imagine how this place can lovely when it holds a lovely name.
- You must visit this place if wish to enjoy skiing.
- It is blessed with the incredible panoramic view of the Himalaya from Gondola which you must not miss. January to March is the best time to step up to this place. 10 Best hill stations in Uttarakhand
3. Nainitaal – This can be next on the list as it is located in the hills of Kumaon and it is too beautiful.
- Visiting Nainitaal means you must not forget these places to visit like Ramgarh, Bhimtal, Almora, and Ranikhet as they can make your visit completely memorable. 10 Best hill stations in Uttarakhand
- For the nature and peace lovers, it is just like a paradise. You can go for boat rides in the lakes.
- With thriving green mountains, Nainitaal worth to be on the list of best 10 hill stations.
4. Madhyamaheshwar Trek – Do you hold true inclination towards the religious thing then this place is calling you. Actually, this beautiful city has a strong connection to Mahabharata war Pandavas. Saying would not wrong that it is a great amalgamation of the glorious Indian history and incredible nature.
5. Ranikhet – This noun means the Queens Land and the best thing about this place is that is an all season tourist-spot for the nature lovers. It means if you wish to visit it then you do not need to spare special time as you can head to this place when you want. 10 Best hill stations in Uttarakhand
- You must not skip this hill station as it will make you fall in love with the majestic views of the pine trees and lush green forests.10 Best hill stations in Uttarakhand
- Apart from it, the scented mountain breeze, the beautiful singing of birds and the eye-catching view of the Himalayas sight are other fetching points to head this hill station.
6. Dilihat – It is one of the most sought after tourist destination located 64 km away from Dharchula.
- It is quite popular because of holding the diversity of flora and fauna and lined with the deep green ridge.
- Askot is another thing that you should not miss while on tour to this city.
- Apart from it, this hill station also holds many historical forts that add a great spark to it.
7. Lohaghat – This one will definitely leave you speechless as the incredible greenery covered mountain and hearttouching weather will make you go crazy. 10 Best hill stations in Uttarakhand
- It is situated in the Champawat district and 1745m high hill station in Uttarakhand. The pleasant environment will make you get rid of mental and physical tiredness within no time.
- Here, you must visit places like Gurudwara Sahib, Forti Village, Vanasur Fort, Galchaura Abbot Mount, and Shyamal Tal. 10 Best hill stations in Uttarakhand
8. Ramagarh – Do you wish to come across the bare nature in solitude, then Ramgarh situated in Kumaon district of Uttarakhand should be on the list of next visit. 10 Best hill stations in Uttarakhand
- Here, you will forge all your stress as the environment of this region is too calm and serene.
- The gigantic Himalaya is here to welcome you having sprawling fruit orchards of peach, apricots, apples, and pears.
9. Rudrapur – For the folks who are quite religious must visit it as is widely known for having the Atariya Temple. It is situated on the Rudrapur-Haldwani route. 10 Best hill stations in Uttarakhand
- During Navratri, you cannot find enough places to stand as it gets jam-packed with devotees. Ever year, a number of visitors head this place to seek blessings from Goddess Atariya.
10. UttarKashi – This place is as same as its sweet name. if you wish to get embarked on a religious trip then it can be your next place.10 Best hill stations in Uttarakhand
- This place holds a number of shrines and temples. This beautiful city is situated at an elevation of 1165 m.
- It is blessed with the forest of fir, pine and deodar trees. Apart from it, a variety of medicinal herbs and shrubs are also found. 10 Best hill stations in Uttarakhand
- For the fun lovers, Trekking is the good option from Uttarkashi to Dodi Tal and Dayara Bugyal.So, what are you waiting for? Summer is going on and you may have been looking for the best place, Uttrakhand’s these best hill stations will bring a great relief to you. These hill stations are all set to make your journey memorable throughout the life. 10 Best hill stations in Uttarakhand
If you have already visited any of the above mentioned and wish to share your views, then put your comments down as we love coming across your feedbacks.
Stay In Touch Jiyo Pal Pal ….Have A Safe And Happy Journey To You…
You may also like