Bakkhali is a prominent beach destination near Kolkata and visited by a number of visitors every year. It is approximately 125 kilometre away from the city. It is very popular among the visitors all across the world. There is a number of places to visit apart from strolling at muddy beach. Bakkhali west bengal
Bakkhali west bengal
Do you wish to take a break from your busy schedule to make yourself feel happy? If yes!!! Then heading to Bakkhali would be right to go. So, if you are all set to know more about it. Let’s check out the whole article to add more knowledge about this amazing place. Bakkhali west bengal
Why to visit Bakkhali
If you are still confused that you should visit this place or not? If yes!!! Then we are here to bring you out of this confusion. Some of the best reason are being mentioned here. Bakkhali west bengal
- It is a lovely place to motivate yourself as you find great time to spend with yourself.
- The wonderful atmosphere is all set to make you pleas and make you get oozed with the tranquillity of mind.
- There are various places to visit in order to add value to your trip as well as make it memorable.
- It has always been a beach attracting a number of visitors all around the world. Every year it gets a number footfall. Bakkhali west bengal
- It is a perfect place to pamper various hobbies like boating, cycling etc. Bakkhali west bengal
Best places to visit in Bakhali
- Bakhali Beach – It is all set to leave you speechless with its beauty. It would not be excessive if said that it is the most breath taking beaches in India. To get overwhelmed with the stunning view of the sea, visitors come here all across the world. You must add it to your list if heading to Bakhali Beach.
- Henry’s Island – It is a kind of outstanding island holds incredible beauty. Henry’s Island is widely known all around the country. The name of this island drives from a British explorer who arrived here in 19th century. To get loaded with the incredible beauty of nature, you must go along with this.
- Jambu Dwip – It is another prominent place spot in Bakkhali which has always been considered as an attention grabber for Jambu Dwip among the visitors. It is situated 8 km off the main coast. To add memorable moments in your journey, one must go there. Bakkhali west bengal
- Crocodile Breeding Centre – It is situated in West Bengal and the amazing thing is that there are very few this kind of this centre. Here, you can see a wide array of crocodile in order to enhance your knowledge if you are passionate to know more about the wildlife. Bakkhali west bengal
- Bishhalakshmi Temple – Do you love stepping in temple? Bishhalakshmi temple must be your next destination to make a stroll. It is a Hindu temple situated on Bakkhali Beach. It is a perfect place to get oozed with the great feelings. Bakkhali west bengal
- Fraserganj Wind Park – This place is very popular as well as it holds great history with itself. It was built by a British Official namely Lord Fraser who came in this area. He went speechless seeing the beauty of this place. It is worth to see and you must go for it. You may go with friends, family and your kids.
What to eat
People come here all around the world to refresh their mind. It is a kind of typical beach which also serve you delicious food to taste. Whether you are vegetarian or non-vegetarian, both are served. Bakkhali west bengal
- For vegetarian, there is a long list of delicious food which you have not tried before. There is a wide array of shacks and restaurants to jazz up your mood within no time. Bakkhali west bengal
- For non-vegetarian, there is a plethora of dishes of fish like hilsa, prawn, pomfret and so on. you may also buy fish to cook on your own Bakkhali west bengal
Activities to do in Bakkahali
Without doing activities, you may not love to step out of Bakkahali. Here, you can go for long walk, cycling, swimming etc. There is much to do. Making stroll with kids, family and friends is enough to burst the stress you are loaded with. Cool breeze will make serve you an ultimate tranquillity of mind. Bakkhali west bengal
The best time to visit Bakkhali
In between the month of October to March is perfect to go here. During this months, you can explore this place in a lovely manner as weather will not bother you. Bakkhali west bengal
How much time it will take
To explore Bakkhali, it takes approximately one day. Yes!!! One day is enough to visit this places to jazz up your mood. It means it will not take too much time to make a stroll here. Bakkhali west bengal
What To Keep In Mind
- If you are going with family or kids, then you need to avoid the peak time since you will get huge crowd which may lead towards hassles. Bakkhali west bengal
- It would be right to go in off-season to enjoy it. Bakkhali west bengal
- If you wish to stay there long then you need to book your hotel in advance to make your journey memorable.
- Do not forget to visit nearby places if you have some spare time to go. Bakkhali west bengal
How to reach Bakkhali
- By flight – The nearest airport is Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose. After reaching here, you just need to hire a cab to step in Bakkhali which you can fetch outside of airport. Bakkhali west bengal
- By Train – The nearest railway station is at Namkhana. After reaching here, you can get bus or cab outside to head to your desired place. Bakkhali west bengal
- By Road – It is well connected to the road. It is required to mention that the road to Bakkhali crosses Diamond Harbour and Kakdwip to Namkhana. Regular busses are also available.
So, what you are contemplating now? If the above mentioned is enough to add required knowledge or you are looking forward to something else then do not forget to share with us.
Have A Happy & Safe Journey To You…
sTay In Touch With Jiyo Pal Pal…