Today, we are going to tell you about Measles. It has always been considered as a life-threatening disease. Every year a number of individuals get die because of this disease all around the world. Here, the detailed information regarding this disease has been cited. Let’s check it out. Home Remedies for Measles
Home Remedies for Measles
What Does It Mean By Measles
Measles is a kind of viral based disease affects your respiratory system. It is spread through a virus called rubeola. It is a very contagious disease which spread through contact infected mucus or saliva. If one comes in the contact of the infected person can easily affect with this disease. Home Remedies for Measles
It is required to avoid coming in the contact of the infected persona as well as must work on building up a strong immune system. It is not necessary that virus will grow up within no time in your body, it may take some more time. One should keep a close eye that he/she must not drink from an infected person’s glass or sharing eating utensils.
Symptoms Of Measles
It is very essential to know about the symptoms of measles as it helps to get an idea if you are affected by this disease or not. If find these kind of symptoms, you must rush to doctor as soon as possible. Home Remedies for Measles
- Coryza means runny nose
- Water eyes
- Red eyes
- Sore throat
- Finding white spots inside the mouth
- Experiencing sensitivity to light
- Swollen eyelids
- Dry Hacking Cough
- Aches all across the body
What Are The Causes
Generally, it is caused by an infection called rubeola virus. This kind of virus is found in the muscus of the nose and throat of an infected person. To stay away from this disease, it is required to avoid come in the contact with the infected person. When one comes in the contact of this virus, it takes time to develop approximately 1 to 2.
How It Is Diagnosed
To diagnose if you are Measles infected or not, your doctor will examine your skin first in order to check out if there is any skin rash. Your doctor may also ask about if you have fever, cough, sore throat etc. If it is not able to find out on this basis, then your doctor may also ask for blood test in order to identify. Home Remedies for Measles
What Is About Complication
It is very essential to contact doctor if you find any of the above mentioned symptoms otherwise it may lead to severe complication like Home Remedies for Measles
- Severe diarrhoea
- Ear infection
- Decrease in blood platelets
How To Prevent from This Disease
- You must work on your immune system to make it strong. Take healthy diet and add daily exercise to your life.
- The MMR vaccine is a three-in-one vaccination which is very helpful to protect you.
- Avoid to come in the contact of the infected person. Home Remedies for Measles
In this section, we are going to share the most effective home remedies to cure this disease called Measles.
- Neem Leaves – No need to give an introduction how it is beneficial as it holds anti-allergic and antibacterial properties. It is easily available. What you need to do is take some fresh Neem leave and prepare a paste of it. Apply this fresh paste on the affected area of the body. Let it dry on its own and then wash with the fresh water or lukewarm water. Apart from it, you may boil these Neem leaves in water and then take bath with water. It serves great to relax. Home Remedies for Measles
- Olive Leaf – It is another very effective home remedy. Prepare a paste of Olive Leaves and then apply it on affected skin area. Then leave it for half an hour. Rinse the area with lukewarm water. You need to repeat this method once or twice day for two weeks. Home Remedies for Measles
- Bitter Gourd – This vegetable holds strong antioxidant properties and that is very helpful to take. You need to extract the one table spoon fresh juice of bitter guard then add one table spoon honey and one table spoon turmeric. Home Remedies for Measles
- Turmeric – It also contains antioxidant properties. Take a one tablespoon of turmeric powder and honey to a glass of lukewarm milk. Drink it twice in a day continuously for a month. Home Remedies for Measles
- Coconut Water – It is very helpful to speedy recovery. Drink plenty of coconut water as it keeps your body hydrated and makes you feel very energetic. Home Remedies for Measles
- Garlic – It is easily available in our kitchen. What you need to do is take powder the cloves of garlic and add honey. Take this mixture once in a day. Home Remedies for Measles
- Amla – It is rich of vitamin C. Prepare a powder of Amla and mix it with water. You may consume it or may wash the body with the Amla power mixed water in order to get rid of itching and burning sensation.
- Orange Juice – It is a very juicy fruit and rich of vitamin C which is help to speedy recovery. It revives the appetite and make the patient feel very fresh and energetic. Home Remedies for Measles
What To Keep In The Mind
- Patient must be kept in isolation so he/she will not affect other people who are healthy.
- Instead of normal water, a lot of warm water should be served to the patient as it plays a major role to flush the toxins out of the body.
- A lot of fresh juice of Amla, Orange, Coconut, lemon etc., should give to patients.
- Avoid milk product to serve patients since it may lead to severe condition.
- Do not let the patient to go out in the sunlight.
- Make sure the room and bad sheet is cleaned.
By keeping attention over maintaining hygiene, one can easily prevent himself/herself from this disease.
Stay Healthy and Stay fit….