No wonder if you find a number of people surrounding you suffering from Asthma. The ratio of Asthma patient is increasing day-by-day. And the reason behind it is lack of information and avoiding prevention.
It is very important to understand that your health is too precious and you must take care of it if you wish to make your dream come true. Here, we are going to explore a lot about Asthma right from cause, symptoms, type, home remedies and so on. Let’s check out. Home Remedies of Asthma
What Is Asthma
Asthma is a kind of disease which belong to your respiratory system. If you experience shortness of breath or find any kind of wheezy or whistling sound in your chest while breathing, it may indicate towards asthma.
It is a chronic condition which is responsible for occurring inflammation and narrowing of the bronchial tubes. These tubes are responsible for taking air to the lungs. If Asthma is not treated well, it may lead to severe problem.
Types Of Asthma
There are two types of Asthma; Allergic and Non-allergic. Home Remedies of Asthma
- Allergic – It occurs because of an allergen. If you keep yourself away to get infected, you can be safe. Allergy can be divided into two categories like indoor allergens and outdoor allergens. Indoor allergens for instance, mold, dust mites and pet dander. And outdoor allergen stands for pollens from grass, weeds and trees.
- Non-allergic – It occurs because of taking too much stress, exercise without taking precaution, drug, unhealthy food activities, having continued cold or flu etc. Home Remedies of Asthma
Symptoms Of Asthma
It is important to know about the symptoms of Asthma so it will help to detect Asthma at the early stage.
- Feeling uneasy.
- Chest tightness
- Shortness of breath
- Experience a whistling or wheezing sound while inhaling or exhaling
- Congested chest
- You may feel tough to do your physical activities
- Frequent cold and cough as well
- Not able to sleep comfortably
Cause Of Asthma
- It is also considered a genetic disease
- If you have ever had Lung infection during childhood
- Premature birth is also the reason
- If you smoke and have a habit of taking tobacco
- If the air pollution is too high where you live
- Obesity is another cause of Asthma
- Taking too much Stress, tension and depression
- Some king of food for instance fish, soy, eggs, peanuts, etc.
- Doing exercise without taking the advice of the trainer
Home Remedies of Asthma
Let’s check out a wide array of home remedies which will help you to improve your
- Honey: There would not be the one who does not love honey. Honey is considered great for asthma patients. It is the best remedy. To get relief, add honey in hot water and drink it at least 2-3 times in a day. You may also inhale the aroma of honey. Home Remedies of Asthma
- Fruits and Lemons: Asthma patent must eat fruits like strawberries, blueberries, papaya, and oranges. They are very good to take. Eating these certain foods brings you out from stress and depression and make your mood cool. Home Remedies of Asthma
- Mustard Oil: Make a mixture of mustard oil and camphor. And apply it on your chest. It will make you relief from the asthma. Make sure that the mixture must be a bit warm, so you would feel the warmth of the oil.
- Figs: – Put some dried figs into the water and leave it for the whole night. You must eat these figs in the morning on an empty stomach. Not only this, but drink the fig water to have great relaxation.
- Black Tea/ Coffee : If you love taking Black tea or coffee then you must continue it. It holds caffeine, which protects you to lead towards severe asthma. Home Remedies of Asthma
- Eucalyptus Oil: You just need to take a few drops of eucalyptus oil in a cup of boiling water. And then start taking a steam. It plays a wide role to opening up the nasal passages and air passages which make air to pass through very easily. Home Remedies of Asthma
- Gooseberries (Amla) : It is full of vitamin c and considered very good for the lungs. You may eat it row without cooking by just adding honey. Home Remedies of Asthma
- Bitter Gourd: Take the juice of bitter gourd and add honey and basil with it. Drink it as much as you can. It prevents you to get asthmatic attacks. Home Remedies of Asthma
- Fishes: Eating fish is also considered good. You must eat Tune, Salmon and Sardines since they are considered pretty good to treat the problem of asthma. They improve the strength of your lungs.
- Clove – you just need to take 5-6 cloves and put them into the water to get boiled. Now, add a spoon of honey in that boiled water. Drink this boiled water having the essence of Clove. It is an excellent remedy to cure Asthma. Home Remedies of Asthma
- Ginger: Ginger is another all-time available thing in every kitchen. It holds a number of benefits. Make a juice having ginger and pomegranate and honey, but keep in mind that quantity of all these ingredients must be same. You need to take is 2-3 times in a day for having effective results. Home Remedies of Asthma
What To Keep In Mind
- Never avoid your medication, take it at the right time. No delay is allowed at any rate.
- If you experienced frequent congestion then you must use the inhaler instantly.
- You must avoid smoking as much as you can. Home Remedies of Asthma
- You must go for an allergy test to identify that you are not affected by allergies. This test must be once in every six months. Home Remedies of Asthma
- Fried food is not considered for health as well as if you are an asthma patient. Home Remedies of Asthma
- Keep taking deep breath. It makes you relaxed. Home Remedies of Asthma
So, guys what are you doing? Take step forwards to make yourself safe from Asthma. It is not very difficult to control, you just need to be aware. Follow the above mentioned tips, it will help you a lot. These all home remedies do not hold any kind of side-effects. You may try them without getting worried. Home Remedies of Asthma
Stay fit and active….
Stay connected for the latest updates…