Diarrhoea…. A disease which is most often heard in the summer and rainy season. Though it is not chronic, if it is treated well on the right time. A negligence may lead to worse conditional called dehydration. Well!!! What is all about Diarrhoea, how it occurs, causes, symptoms and treatment everything you will come to know in this article. It is being mentioned below, let’s have a look. Try these Home remedies for Diarrhoea
A Bit About Diarrhoea
It is all about having watery poo which you may call loose motion. It can occur at any age without considering the gender. It happens mostly if you eat contaminated food or beverage. The people who eat road side food without maintaining hygiene can go through this disease a bit more in comparison of others. Not only summer, but in rainy season people must avoid eating the road side food and beverage. If it occurs, it may remain a couple of days, which is called acute diarrhoea but if it goes more than two weeks then it is called chronic diarrhoea and need to head doctor. If it is not treated at the right time, it may lead to dehydration.Try these Home remedies for Diarrhoea
Causes of Diarrhoea
There is no one particular actually, it can occur because of many different problems. Let’s know about the major causes.Try these Home remedies for Diarrhoea
- It occurs because of a virus called rotavirus, enterovirus, and hepatitis virus.
- It happens because of bacterium like C.Diff, Cholera, Shingella, and Salmonella.
- Giardiasis and Amoebiasis is another reason behind occurring Diarrhoea.
- If you have weak digest system and not able to digest particular things which is getting from food like lactose intolerance, coeliac disease etc.
- If any intestine has been removed.
- Thyroid disease
- Tumours also responsible for diarrhoea
- Bowel cancer
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Bowel infection
- Inflammatory bowel diseases
Symptoms Of Diarrhoea
- If you feel an urgent need to go to the toilet.
- Having stomach cramping
- Abdominal pain
- If find changed colour of your stools.
- Blood, pus, mucous in your stools.
- Feeling tired
- Weakness in body
- Rectal pain
- Loss of appetite
What Should You Do
If you are suffering from Diarrhoea then you must keep these points in your mind as they really help you.
- Applying castor oil ointment and zinc is also very helpful to affected areas.
- Drink plenty of liquate to stay away from confronting dehydration. You may take coconut water, soup etc.
- You must not eat food hold high fibre and sugar. Apart from it, you must avoid dairy products, caffeine and greasy.Try these Home remedies for Diarrhoea
- To get relief, you may put a hot water bottle on your stomach. Try these Home remedies for Diarrhoea
- Taking paracetamol is also helpful to get some relief from cramps. Try these Home remedies for Diarrhoea
How Can You Stay Away From Diarrhoea
Yes!!! You can save yourself from diarrhoea if follow these points.
- Always eat fresh food and vegetables. Try these Home remedies for Diarrhoea
- Never eat spoiled food. Try these Home remedies for Diarrhoea
- You must eat meat which is properly cooked. Try these Home remedies for Diarrhoea
- Never eat raw meat like fish etc.Try these Home remedies for Diarrhoea
- Never share your towel, dish with the person already suffering from diarrhoea.
- Wash your hand before eating. Try these Home remedies for Diarrhoea
Try these Home remedies for Diarrhoea
In this connection, we are going to share about home remedies so you will be able to get relief from Diarrhoea.
- Ginger – It is very helpful to treat food poisoning and play a wide role to get rid of cramps as well as abdominal pain. You just need to do one thing, take a slice of ginger and add one teaspoon of honey. Eat and chew slowly. Do not drink water afterwards. Apart from it, drinking ginger tea is also very helpful.
- Yogurt – this dairy product holds bacterial cultures like acidophilus, lactobacillus and bifid bacterium which is very helpful to treat diarrhoea. And these bacteria works a lot to restore the good bacteria in your intestine and they kill the bad bacteria which is responsible for diarrhoea. You must easy two bowls of yogurt on a daily basis. You may also add a banana which is very fruitful. Try these Home remedies for Diarrhoea
- Apple Cider Vinegar – To get immediate relief, take one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water. Drink it two times in a day and it will bring a lot of relief to you.Try these Home remedies for Diarrhoea
- Banana – This amazing fruit is full of high pectin content and potassium which is very helpful to fetch relax to you. You may eat as per your choice but you must take at least one in a day.
- White Rice – Yes!!! It is very easy to digest. It is also advised by the doctors to eat plain white rice during diarrhoea. You do not have to need add extra efforts to digest them. It reduces your visit to washroom as it add bulk to the stools. Eat white rice without adding any spice or sauce. You must try this, it really works.
- Carrot Soup – You must take soup as much as you can since it serves essential nutrients. Take carrot and wash them properly. Put them into a pressure cooker along with one-half cup of water and let it cook for the 15 minutes. Then open it and add a little bit salt to it as per your taste.Try these Home remedies for Diarrhoea
- Take Enough Fluid – if you have diarrhoea then you must add various drinks and beverage to your diet to get relief. You make drink vegetable soups, clear soda means without having caffeine, coconut water etc. Drinking them is very helpful as they keep you away from dehydration. Taking drink does not mean you should take alcoholic or caffeinated drinks. Apart from it, you must citrus and tomato juices as they hold acid with itself. Try these Home remedies for Diarrhoea
I hope you have got enough information about Diarrhoea and now you will follow the ways to keep you safe from this disease. Try these Home remedies for Diarrhoea
The rainy season is on-going and you must maintain hygiene to stay away from Diarrhoea.
Have A Happy Reading….Try these Home remedies for Diarrhoea
Take Care Yourself and Stay Healthy…
You may also like