Looking for a doctor for every skin infection is quite expensive and in the context of children consuming antibiotic tablets can affect their immunity system badly. Many peoples have no idea that nature give us a gift in the form of anti-infection oil, to fight skin infection. These oils prevent and fight against skin infection in natural. These oils are a great medicine to deal with skin infection without side effects and safer than taking antibiotics. Antibiotics are not harmful but taking too much of antibiotics can harm your health badly especially in kids.
10 essential oils to help you fight skin infections
In recent decades, many studies show that oil that have anti-bacterial properties are really helpful for fighting with infections. Below is a list of oils that works as anti-infection and how they benefit you on your skin.
- Cinnamon – Many researches show that cinnamon is one of the strongest antibacterial oils. In contrast of bacteria’s like Escherichia coli, Klebsiella pneumonia, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Proteus Vulgaris, Bacillus subtillis and Staphylococcus aureus Cinnamon oil benefits you a lot. It is one of the best antibacterial oil present in the market. What makes the cinnamon oil unique?? It contains cinnamaldehyde which acts as antibacterial agent. To cure skin infection there is only need of applying cinnamon oil on that infected area.
- Basil and Rosemary – It can inhibit the spread and growth of some 60 different strains of E. coli bacteria. In test against 60 separate strains of E. coli, this oil works very effectively with positive results as well as in another these oil work as an alternative treatment to fight with multi-drug resistant bacterial strains. In combination Basil and Rosemary oil works really well. 10 essential oils to help you fight skin infections
- Clove oil – Clove oil mainly contains Eugenol which effectively kills scabies mites. It is used from ancient time to deal with tooth ache. Antimicrobial and anti-fungal properties of clove oil make it very efficient to cure skin infection caused by fungus. In recent experiment clove oil stands second against bacteria like K. Pneumonia and E. Coli and Cinnamon oil stand first.10 essential oils to help you fight skin infections
- Thyme – It is commonly prescribed in antibiotic treatment, metronidazole. Thyme oil works really well with the vaginal infections its efficacy and safety profile made it first choice for treating vaginal infections and to reduce the exposure to antibiotics. It is suggested that thyme oil should be diluted with carrier oil before applying it on infected skin because concentrate thyme oil causes irritation to skin. To avoid irritation, you should use thyme oil in small test to find out its allergic reactions. The combination of thyme and clove oil is very effective in treatment of bacterial vaginosis. Bacteria including MRSA and Staph can be easily treated with thyme oil. 10 essential oils to help you fight skin infections
- Oregano – Most of us think oregano is just a spice used in Italian dishes to add flavor. Viral and bacterial infection can be easily eliminated by using it. Oregano oil make our immune system stronger by adding protection against certain autoimmune disorders and also stimulates the production of white blood cells. It recommended by doctors to overcome from diseases like chicken pox, virus’s colds and mumps. Not only this oregano oil protect body from skin infections, sores, cholera, typhoid and even food poisoning. All this benefits of oregano oil are just because it significantly damages the strains of bacteria as well as it also increases the immunity of body. In ancient Greece, it used to treat the bacterial infections and wounds of body.
- Lemongrass – Antiseptic nature of lemongrass makes it a common ingredient in many commercial lotions and creams used to cuts and wounds. It works very efficiently to treat bacterial infections such as urinary tract infections, malaria, typhoid, food poisoning, body odor etc. the antimicrobial properties of lemongrass oil kill the bacterial infection externally and internally too. It also holds antibacterial properties like thyme oil and works really well to against MRSA bacterial infections. 10 essential oils to help you fight skin infections
- Bergamot – Powerful antibacterial properties of bergamot make it perfect choice to eliminate intestinal worms. It helps in quick recovery from certain diseases such as cold sores, mouth ulcers, chicken pox etc. Various Skin infection can be easily treated with bergamot oil and not only this it is also great natural way prevent and heal acne. 10 essential oils to help you fight skin infections
- Tea Tree oil – To treat skin infections such as acne, eczema, warts and psoriasis tea tree oil is used widely and it one of the few oil which are not required to dilute in carrier oil before using it. Tea tree oil can be used directly on infected skin to get rid of infection. It is proven that antifungal and antibacterial properties of tea tree oil is capable of treating staph wounds faster than other conventional medication. Infection caused by superbug staphylococcus aureus can also treated easily by tea tree oil. But beware not to use it internally because it acts as poison for internal organs. 10 essential oils to help you fight skin infections
- Lavender – In case of acne Lavender works tremendously not only in curing infection but it also speeds up the healing process. It also boosts the immunity of body, in fast recovery from cuts, burns, wounds, sunburns efficiency of lavender oil can’t match by any other medicine or oil. In healing process Lavender oil also prevent skin from formation of scar tissue. Regular use of lavender oil makes your body that much stronger to fight from many bacterial infections and virus attacks. 10 essential oils to help you fight skin infections
- Peppermint – We all know Peppermint for it bright effervescent flavor but very few of knows it medical advantages. Peppermint oil is mostly used in dental care to maintain hygiene of their products for its minty fresh flavor. It also acts as antiseptic and helps teeth to fight from germs. Those are suffering from fungal infection in any part of body peppermint oil is suggested to use on that its antibacterial and antifungal properties makes it right choice to fight from fungus and bacteria. For its minty flavor and its medical properties peppermint oil widely used in dental problems and to fight skin infections.
Hope these ten oils are helpful to you for fighting skin infection. If there is no sign of recovery then, don’t forget to make appointment with a skin specialist. 10 essential oils to help you fight skin infections
You may also like