Needless to say that the eye is the most important part of the body. The individual is lucky blessed with healthy eyes as you are capable to see the beauty of nature. Today, we are going to explore you about an eye disease which you may have frequently heard called Cataracts.Cataract : Symptoms & Remedy
Cataract : Symptoms & Remedy
These days the cases of this eye-disease is being raised day-by-day and that’s why we are going to shed light over this topic. It is your prime responsibility to take care of your eyes. It is difficult to realize the pain who do not have eyes. And we never wish that you go through that as cataract is one of the prominent reasons behind the blindness. Let’s check out more about this disease to keep yourself safe from it.Cataract : Symptoms & Remedy
What Is Cataract
It is a clouding of the lens of the eye and you feel that you are looking through a cloudy glass. One having cataract cannot see clearly and it becomes hard to her/him to see. To put in other words, it is protein in your lens which begins to break down and that’s why lens becomes cloudy. Some people think that it occurs because of overuse of your eyes, but it is not true. Apart from it cataract does not travel from one eye to the other.
Symptoms of Cataracts
Here, some of the major symptoms have been mentioned, which is noticed if someone is suffering from cataracts. Let’s check it out. Cataract : Symptoms & Remedy
- If you find Double vision
- Frequently changes in glasses prescription
- Feeling sensitivity to light
- Finding colours that appear washed out
- Vision which is foggy, cloudy, blurry or filmy
- Changes in the way you see colour
- If you are not able to drive at night
- Do you have P\problems with glare during the day
Causes of Cataracts
There are many causes that lead to cataracts. Though the major cause of cataracts can be categorized into four category Age Related, Congenital, Secondary and Traumatic. Cataract : Symptoms & Remedy
- Age Related cataracts can be classified into three categories like Nuclear, cortical and posterior sub capsular. It is one of the most common type of cataract. Cataract : Symptoms & Remedy
- Congenital stands for cataracts when baby born with it and it develops within the first year.
- Traumatic means when someone gets cataract because of an injury to the eye.
- Secondary means cataracts occurs in eye because of medication and disease like diabetes etc.
Apart from it, the prominent causes have been mentioned below. Let’s have a look
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Alcohol consumption
- High myopia
- Ultraviolet radiation from sunlight
- If you are taking corticosteroid medications from a long time
- Previous eye injury
- Eye inflammation
- Previous eye surgery
- Family history
What Is All About The Risk Factor
These things increase the risk factor like High blood pressure, Previous eye injuries, Diabetes, Exposure to radiation from x-rays and cancer treatments, Family history, Too much UV light (sun) exposure, Aging, Heavy drinking, Smoking and Obesity. So, if you smoke then you must stop as soon as possible. Cataract : Symptoms & Remedy
Home Remedy for Cataract
Nothing can be greater rather than it that cataract can be cured by home remedies. Here, we are going to cite various home remedies. Let’s have a look. Cataract : Symptoms & Remedy
- Raw Vegetable – Eat raw vegetable as much as you can. It works wonderer for your lenses. Though you can eat all types of vegetables, but if you eat vegetable having vitamin A then it is just great. Eating raw vegetables revive the health of your eye tremendously. Eating salad is too good along with lemon juice is just quite helpful for the health of the eyes. Cataract : Symptoms & Remedy
- Milk And Almond – Milk is one of the great thing to consume in order to maintain the health for long time. On the other hand, almond works a lot. Taking almond reduce the irritation and redness in the eyes. What you need to do is take almonds and soak them overnight in the milk. Take drop of this milk having almonds essence and put into your eyes. It will reduce the redness of the eyes. Eat the almond soaked in the milk, they are also helpful to build up your health. Cataract : Symptoms & Remedy
- Green Tea – Do you love tea? Stop taking that kind of regular tea and switch to Green Tea. It is quite good for eye health. You can take it 3-4 times in the day as it is not harmful. Cataract : Symptoms & Remedy
- Spinach – We all know about spinach how healthy it is. It brings the vision of your eye back on the right track. This vegetable is loaded with full of beta carotene and antioxidants. So, if you add spinach in your daily life, it would be great. Cataract : Symptoms & Remedy
- Garlic – You do not have need to do more. Just take 2-3 cloves of garlic every day. You may not believe that garlic holds innumerable benefits. It is a wonderful vegetable for cloudy eyes. Actually, it plays a major role to cleanse your lenses. Cataract : Symptoms & Remedy
- Papaya – It is hold the enzyme which is known to aid protein digestion. It helps a lot to digest protein in the body in a well manner. So, eat as much as you can. It is fruit that you may take in salad, in breakfast and in dinner as per your convenience. Cataract : Symptoms & Remedy
- Vitamin C– You much increase the intake of Vitamin C. You can take Amla, orange, lemon and whatever having a vitamin C essence. Cataract : Symptoms & Remedy
So, what are you waiting for? If you do not have cataracts, even then you may go along with these above mentioned home remedies as they have no side effect and will be good to pamper your health of the eye. Be it taking garlic, papaya, vitamin c or any of the above mentioned, they are good for not only eye-health but generally too. Your eyes is everything for you as they help you to enjoy the life. And it is your responsibility to take care of them.
What do you think about this content? If it is helpful for you? If we have forgotten something to add, do not mind to correct us. We have been waiting for you.
Stay connected with Jiyo Pal Pal…
We always wish to see you healthy and fit…
If you are all set to keep yourself healthy, enthusiastic and fit…?
Say YES ….after all health is wealth…
Have Fun Guys…We will come back with another informative article very soon…
You may also like