The globe is revolving continuously, seasons are changing. The weather cycle goes on and on forever. We all have enjoyed the winter’s this time, as it was the most chilled than ever. Snowfalls everywhere, some of us enjoyed it live while some of us keep the spirit by watching it over the news, social media, photos etc. Really winter is the most beautiful season. Protect your skin from inside out
Now the season is changing, it’s time to say good-bye to the winters. Now here comes the spring season that leads to the summers. The season to take care of the most important thing of our body that is our skin. Here I am listing you some of the preventive ways to protect your skin from inside out.
Ways to Protect Your Skin from Inside Out
- Wear Protective Clothing/Gear (hats, long sleeves, sunglasses) – If and whenever possible, wear sun protective clothes while going out in the sun. You can wear long sleeves clothes, hats, sunglasses etc. These all will help you protecting against harmful UV rays, which lead to skin damage.
- Eat Healthy, Stay Healthy – Antioxidants are touted to diminish oxidative worry by killing free radicals – unsteady particles that have an unpaired electron in their peripheral shell, practically like a blade without a sheath. Antioxidants are mixes, for example, vitamins C and E, coenzyme Q10, idebenone, zinc, copper and beta carotene. Skin can be protected by eating diet rich in sun-protecting antioxidants. Consuming antioxidants in our diets can naturally protect us from the sun. Protect your skin from inside out
- Stay Hydrated – Drink lot of water. It is good for the skin. Drinking a lot of water will help clear up skin issues like acne. You can drink green tea also. It contains Catechins, which is anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer compounds. Protect your skin from inside out
- Cross Check your Beauty Products – It is mandatory. First thing before using any beauty product is to cross check your all beauty products. Check out the expiration date, chemicals included in the products. They should not be harmful. Protect your skin from inside out
- Say no to Makeup – If possible, say no to makeup. It reacts to the skin and can lead to harmfulness. If you want to use, don’t forget to remove it before sleeping. Use only good moisturizer.
- Fish Products & Coconut Oil – Include fish, fish oil in your daily diet. It is for the non veggies. No need to feel bad vegetarians, you can use coconut oil instead. It is of equal beneficial.
- Spinach, Citrus food – Spinach is full of anti oxidants, it help in protecting the skin against harmful UV rays. Citrus fruits contain cancer-preventing limonene, which helps in protecting against sun. If nothing is available, just add some lemon in the water and drink on regular basis. It will also help in hydrating the skin.
- Lifestyle – Avoid smoking, Do exercise and yoga on daily basis. It helps in skin protection during summers and also adds glows to the skin. Protect your skin from inside out
- Sleep – Take proper sleep during summers. It is the natural way of retaining the glow and healthiness of your skin. Protect your skin from inside out
Just add the above mentioned things in your routine during upcoming summers and protects your skin from harmful UV rays. Enjoy the summers!! Protect your skin from inside out